Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers (3636 Views)

Davido Dips Hand Into His Boxers For Thorough Scratching / Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) / Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Justeenaleo(f): 12:21am On May 11, 2016
Look at able bodied young men looking for who to wash ordinary boxers for them. Tufiakwa!
Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.
Some are even saying she should wash the boxers because a good wife would, is she his wife, even if she is his wife, she should wash the boxers because she wants to, not because he insists, its a relationship and an agreement, nobody is doing anybody a favour by being in it. Some have been washing boxers for their "fiances" for six years and never got the ring.
You people disgust me, even our Fathers are/were not this shallow.
What a generation.

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Gerrard59(m): 6:41am On May 11, 2016
The height of chronic indolence. It's only a lazy man that will tell another individual even to the point of coaxing her to wash his undies. So because his Ex did such, it means any other lady should try such? What kind of men are we grooming in Nigeria?

I was brought up to do my duties myself without anyone doing it for me, and as a result of such I don't like people washing my clothes except the machine. There's what is called: WASHING MACHINE and Dry Cleaning Services. Any grown individual and man as this topic connotes that can't wash his undies or use any of the aforementioned is not fit to be a man. Being a man has gone beyond having a D I C K. The irony of it is that he wouldn't want to wash the lady's undies as if both clothing are worn on different areas of the body.

Moreover, why is it that Nigerians have this ridiculous mentality? So washing a man's undies makes one a good wife as opposed to bringing quality ideas for the relationship to blossom? shocked angry

madridguy:
So what is the big deal ? He might be testing her with that.

We have enough examination bodies in Nigeria. He shouldn't form JAMB for a ridiculous issue like washing HIS boxers.

safarigirl:
the word is 'being'...you need to [/b]re-acquaint yourself with your grammar rather than washing men's undies[b]

gringringrin. You funny oh. Sometimes, I wish for my sister not to marry a Nigerian man, and yes, I'm a Nigerian man. The mentality is sickening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Eleganza33(f): 7:01am On May 11, 2016
Who u epp.am suppose to tel u dat
safarigirl:
the word is 'being'...you need to re-acquaint yourself with your grammar rather than washing men's undies
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Akposkool(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2016
darkenkach:
Lol! Boxers? babes, break that engagement and go get a serious guy.
why? Does she not suck his dick?
My friend what is ordinary boxers that you can't wash? Refuse to do it at your own peril. Many girls will jump at the opportunity especially if the guy is comfortable financially
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Akposkool(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2016
graciella:
Don't wash that damn thing! he is not yet married to you, you are just engaged?! What does it take a guy to wash HIS OWN BOXERS? If it were a woman that gave a guy her panties to wash they will start screaming insult here and there! you can only wash that when his hands are broken! guys should try and be RESPONSIBLE for once! you are engaged to her does not mean you should ride on her or you are doing her a favour. Geez!!
married or not a good woman has a responsibility of taking care of her man. So if she truly loves him then washing his boxer shouldn't be an issue.
Or does she not play with the thing the boxer holds?
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On May 11, 2016
Gerrard59:
The height of chronic indolence. It's only a lazy man that will tell another individual even to the point of coaxing her to wash his undies. So because his Ex did such, it means any other lady should try such? What kind of men are we grooming in Nigeria?

I was brought up to do my duties myself without anyone doing it for me, and as a result of such I don't like people washing my clothes except the machine. There's what is called: WASHING MACHINE and Dry Cleaning Services. Any grown individual and man as this topic connotes that can't wash his undies or use any of the aforementioned is not fit to be a man. Being a man has gone beyond having a D I C K. The irony of it is that he wouldn't want to wash the lady's undies as if both clothing are worn on different areas of the body.

Moreover, why is it that Nigerians have this ridiculous mentality? So washing a man's undies makes one a good wife as opposed to bringing quality ideas for the relationship to blossom? shocked angry

We have enough examination bodies in Nigeria. He shouldn't form JAMB for a ridiculous issue like washing HIS boxers.

gringringrin. You funny oh. Sometimes, I wish for my sister not to marry a Nigerian man, and yes, I'm a Nigerian man. The mentality is sickening.
cc daviddagreat

You should learn from this fellow, all the women washing your boxers, how many you marry?

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by daviddagreat: 11:29am On May 11, 2016
@Safarigirl if by now u still don't get my point den its a waste of tym explaining. Buh get dis it's not a big deal for a lady to wash a guy's boxers and vice versa.

with all the things u've done with dis guy I don't think washing his boxers is the most "demeaning " thing u wud have done

BTW I don't tell my gfs or fiancee to wash my boxers buh if she does I tend to to appreciate d gesture.

the point is it's not a big deal
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by graciella(f): 10:47pm On May 18, 2016
mofy1:
What's the ish about washing of boxer. It shows u are the type that will let her man go out with dirty undies or clothes cos u don't wanna wash them. My man does not need to tell me to do that b4 I do it. Infact whenever I visit I always replace the one he wore to work with a new one so that I can wash it even though he insist that he wants to repeat it b4 washing. Another thing is when u are dating a guy never see it like I can't do this or that cos some did it b4 and it didn't favour them. Do ur thing and be optimistic and stop thinking that wot happen to his ex will happen to u. Abi nah him be ur first bf too. Its my opinion though.

Just Negodu... You should have indirectly applied to be his drycleaner!
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by graciella(f): 10:57pm On May 18, 2016
Akposkool:
married or not a good woman has a responsibility of taking care of her man. So if she truly loves him then washing his boxer shouldn't be an issue.
Or does she not play with the thing the boxer holds?

You give yourself and all to him for free then he marries someone else you start crying and swearing use and dump. when will you learn??
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by dagbes: 7:00am On May 19, 2016
I can really see different home training reflecting in pples reply......now op listen to me
deep within yourself what do u tink is best to keep your home....
it is said DAT wen u understand ur man den ur relationship is not a problem
op you itself knows d answer to Dis BT u just wanna beat around d bush....to me it two tons...it either u re lazy or u just don't know how to do it......what is dere in washing ur fiance boxers.....did u even tink twice bfor posting ur question....am sure if u had gone to ur mum for advice she wud tell u d same tin am telling u knw

KEEP YOUR HOME OR LOSE IT TO SOMEBODY WHO CAN

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by dagbes: 7:02am On May 19, 2016
I can really see different home training reflecting in pples reply......now op listen to me
deep within yourself what do u tink is best to keep your home....
it is said DAT wen u understand ur man den ur relationship is not a problem
op you urself knows d answer to Dis BT u just wanna beat around d bush....to me it two tins...it either u re lazy or u just don't know how to do it......what is dere in washing ur fiance boxers.....did u even tink twice bfor posting ur question....am sure if u had gone to ur mum for advice she wud tell u d same tin am telling u now

KEEP YOUR HOME OR LOSE IT TO SOMEBODY WHO CAN
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 19, 2016
This is an interesting topic and I am compelled to drop a comment even though I don't usually do so. I had this discussion with some friends some time earlier (one is married and the other is single) and both of them gladly said they would wash their spouse's boxers over and over again. Truthfully, if you put out the question to random ladies, probably more than 90 percent would answer in the affirmative.
Personally, that is their cup of tea because I wouldn't do that for anything in this world. I would also think twice about the man who compels me to do so because it shows that man is myopic and chauvinistic. It's good that some people on this column have commented that it isn't a big deal. Then the question I like to put out there is this, If it's not a big deal, then why do men insist and use that as a criteria for judging a good wife?
I think It's high time Nigerian men stopped setting standards for women and make it look like marriage is a form of modernized slavery. Men should snap out of the mentality that by proposing marriage to a lady, you are doing her a great favor and as such you can treat her like a slave. Men should bear in mind that it's only a slave that can always be at your beck and call without uttering a word or fighting back. Having made these few points, I like to end this by asking men a few questions:
i. If your girlfriend or wife were a billionaire's daughter, would you ask her to wash your undies?
ii If you feel it's her duty, then do you also carry out your manly duties hundred percent without complaining?
iii.Are you faithful to your girlfriend or spouse to expect hundred percent loyalty from her?
The point I am trying to make is this, don't expect what you don't or can't give. Don't make women feel like getting married is like going to prison. STOP assigning duties to your wife, and end up failing in yours. But above all, men should know that the primary aim of marriage is for companionship and trying to play the boss should be totally discouraged.
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by pedrilo: 3:21pm On May 19, 2016
safarigirl:
I can not wash a man's boxers, my mother never washed my father's boxers. There was division of labor in my family, wash your undies your damn self.

If he has half a brain self, he won't give me a shred of his cloth to wash, me wey my hand small like pikin own, I won't be able to hold the cloth, even less wash it well.

Some men are just lazy bums....he'll soon ask her to be wipe his shithole
na d ugly ones dey yeye pass dis days. guys beware
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by pedrilo: 3:23pm On May 19, 2016
mofy1:
What's the ish about washing of boxer. It shows u are the type that will let her man go out with dirty undies or clothes cos u don't wanna wash them. My man does not need to tell me to do that b4 I do it. Infact whenever I visit I always replace the one he wore to work with a new one so that I can wash it even though he insist that he wants to repeat it b4 washing. Another thing is when u are dating a guy never see it like I can't do this or that cos some did it b4 and it didn't favour them. Do ur thing and be optimistic and stop thinking that wot happen to his ex will happen to u. Abi nah him be ur first bf too. Its my opinion though.
u hav a good mindset of wat a relationship shud be, wish i can meet u in real life.
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by pedrilo: 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
this thread just reassured the fact that there are GOOD and BAD women out there. guys beware
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by pedrilo: 3:31pm On May 19, 2016
graciella:

You give yourself and all to him for free then he marries someone else you start crying and swearing use and dump. when will you learn??
with this kind of mindset, u can not get genuine love from a good man. u tink u r smart? dnt be wise with love
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by Akposkool(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2016
graciella:

it's ladies like you that get disappointed by guys after years of relationship. You just made it look like ladies that wash their guy's clothes are slaves. I pity you
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by graciella(f): 9:29pm On May 22, 2016
Akposkool:
it's ladies like you that get disappointed by guys after years of relationship. You just made it look like ladies that wash their guy's clothes are slaves. I pity you

osikwa disappointed? I pity you.
Re: "My Fiance Wants To Break Our Engagement Because I Refused To Wash His Boxers by graciella(f): 9:33pm On May 22, 2016
pedrilo:
with this kind of mindset, u can not get genuine love from a good man. u tink u r smart? dnt be wise with love

So washn boxers for a guy guarantees real love?? I by onye ara! How many have you washed so far??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Prepare Delicious Okro Soup For Davido(pv) / Lilian Esoro React To ex-husband Ubi Franklin expecting 4th Child with 4th Woman / Three Actresses I Think Look Almost Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.