Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers (13595 Views)

Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / Career Tips:surviving Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by cruz419(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2016
wizkidblogger:
Learn how to blog and it will expose you to many ways you can be making money from home.

Trust me within few months, you won't have time to be submitting CV up and down in the sun. Even if you would still want to work, you will be selective.
Bro u made mention of blogging am interested in it can u teach me or at list guild me on how to start,, just concluded my NYSC and no work yet!!!
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by rozayx5(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2016
Nigeria is truly in chainsgrin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by just2okworld(f): 10:47am On May 09, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by bababodmas(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2016
To the bros that needs an advice as to what to do with 400,000! Here's my suggestion! I run a luandr biz in OAU, u can invest in my job for 6 months and get ur money back as welll as 2 percent shares in the company! Ciao
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by Chinks(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2016
God really answered my prayers..... I got a teaching job less than a week after POP last month..... at least, that will fund my masters program later in the year. God has been my source of provision. He will answer your prayers soon.

1 Like

Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by ajasa4link: 11:06am On May 09, 2016
mmmustapha:
please someone should advise me on what business to start with 400,000 Naira. just finished my Nysc and I have no work to do.
Locate the nearest baba ijebu shop.
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by petra22(f): 11:15am On May 09, 2016
caesaraba:
What is "ex-corper?" More like yet-to-be-employed graduate or simply unemployed.

If you read the post, you will find out that it is directed to the Batch A 2015 corp members who just passed out of service. Majority of them are unemployed and seriously job hunting. I hope that explains that... wink
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by tobileshi(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2016
nice write up, God bless you nd good job coming your way soon!
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by emmanuelbrown26: 11:44am On May 09, 2016
Good write up, 4 origin for u
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by emmanuelbrown26: 11:45am On May 09, 2016
mmmustapha:
please someone should advise me on what business to start with 400,000 Naira. just finished my Nysc and I have no work to do.

if u are serious pm me, mak u dey see ur money sharp sharp
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by anochuko01(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2016
mmmustapha:
just borrow me the money, abeg! lol
but seriously, you could find something to buy and re-sell... the money multiplies in a short while, and as time goes on you think of growing bigger.
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by monlawal(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2016
Apply for innoson auto finance. Get a delivery van from them and start meat delivery business in your locality. If you offer the market women a better and hygienic way of transporting their meat i bet you in 3months you will become a millionaire. Or you can lend me 150k to use and start my business.
mmmustapha:
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by mamawin(f): 12:20pm On May 09, 2016
OLAJADON:
nice write up
next time try and pick 'reply' instead of quote
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by OLAJADON: 12:28pm On May 09, 2016
mamawin:
next time try and pick 'reply' instead of quote
uwc
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by muller101(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2016
mmmustapha:
naija bet. BTW. Go for vegetable oil business. Buy different sizes. Get a good location u are good to go. I started mine with 700k. After my nysc.
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by tobietticom(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2016
Urgent Vacancy in Ikeja, Lagos : A Catering Company needs the Following Officers

Position: Business Development Officer/Sales
Remuneration: Basic Salary & Payment on Commission
Requirement: Minimum of OND

Position: Driver
Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Requirement: Minimum of SSCE

Send Resumes to: emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com
*Applicants should be ready for an interview tomorrow
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by ufojude: 4:03pm On May 09, 2016
There is nothing like Ex- Corper, okay!
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by henrixx(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2016
monlawal:
Apply for innoson auto finance. Get a delivery van from them and start meat delivery business in your locality. If you offer the market women a better and hygienic way of transporting their meat i bet you in 3months you will become a millionaire. Or you can lend me 150k to use and start my business.
are you on watsap... I want to talk to you about this
Re: Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers by monlawal(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2016
My whatsapp phone got a problem but you can add me up on facebook lawal d'law adam. We can chat there
henrixx:
are you on watsap... I want to talk to you about this

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl / Apply For Andela Learning 2017 Program – Learn Android Development For Free / Buying Of Jobs, How Long Has this Been Existing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.