Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles (72148 Views)

BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Laura Ikeji Disguises And Hides At Plane Tail While Flying Economy From US / Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by rita25(f): 12:28pm On May 09, 2016
dnt worry wait till you fly last class that is even worst than economy to hell....arrogant,proud mumu oshi.......always bragging na who u epp?

1 Like

Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by rozayx5(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2016
farano:
Story for the gods. .Most Nigerian celebrities live fake lives, they claim to be what they are not. They should learn to work for the future and invest in anyway they can, even if it means opening a kiosk to aid them during the rainy season.

davido safe pass other celebs if he goes broke his dad has an empire lol cheesy

just like paris hilton
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 09, 2016
Abegi
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by Adeniyi077(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2016
Your good luck, Mr Davido.
It's God's grace you're enjoying. I've never touched an aeroplane, and I am just about your age. So don't be so sad about it.
Meanwhile, remember to bless a few poor people around you.
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by adebrave1(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2016
I hope you don't end like FFK?
so you won't come and sing who can battle with the lord?
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by shaddoww: 12:30pm On May 09, 2016
Wetin him go cum do if him fly Arik from Lagos to port-harcourt n dem cum get 3hrs delay? But I knw he is actually crying because nobody recognised him.

3 Likes

Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by geojoe91(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2016
So, those flying economy often and often aren't human beings, abi? Grow up man!
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by Babycherry(f): 12:30pm On May 09, 2016
no be him fault, him try fly economy, what of people wey never even see mathematics fly........ full head
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 09, 2016
farano:
Story for the gods. .Most Nigerian celebrities live fake lives, they claim to be what they are not. They should learn to work for the future and invest in anyway they can, even if it means opening a kiosk to aid them during the rainy season.

U wouldn't say this if you were one of his baby mamas on his 300k monthly payroll like dele momodu's cousin
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by GANJAFARMER: 12:35pm On May 09, 2016
Poverty has fuccked up the mentality of Nigerians. Someone simply wrote he flew first class first time in ten years and some adults are seeing it as an offensive attitude , how ?
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by kleppur: 12:41pm On May 09, 2016
msteeew
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by prinsam30: 12:41pm On May 09, 2016
who him First Class flight Don Epp
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by GANJAFARMER: 12:41pm On May 09, 2016
wastedsperm:

U wouldn't say this if you were one of his baby mamas on his 300k monthly payroll like dele momodu's cousin
Dang ! Some Nigerians and bad mouth are like : grin cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2016
Please what job title is "hype man" and what's the job description? @king_special
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by MasterofNL: 12:42pm On May 09, 2016
farano:

Just like Wizkid who was recently served a quit notice and bought his car being used for show off on hire purchase. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2016
shaddoww:
Wetin him go cum do if him fly Arik from Lagos to port-harcourt n dem cum get 3hrs delay? But I knw he is actually crying because nobody recognised him.

Word man! He flew economy full of people an nobody, I mean frigging body recognised him!
He had to cry! embarassed grin
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by Obamaa: 12:45pm On May 09, 2016
ok...
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by shineeye1: 12:45pm On May 09, 2016
henryanna36:
Davido, the omo baba olowo has lamented his plight after having to fly economy class from Ohio to Los Angeles. He put this up on Snapchat, stating that he hadn’t flown Economy Class is ten years and beside it put the crying emoji. 

The singer and his hype man Special spesh were forced to fly economy class for reasons unknown.

The singer is used to first class or his father’s private jet when making trips around the world.

You can see the images posted above.....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-davido-in-tears-over-having-to.html

STORIES MEANT TO IMPRESS UNDER-AGED GIRLS...and insecure teenagers.
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by macaranta(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2016
Okay
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by spartanobad(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2016
Well its not our fault

me wey flow economy yday nko
I normally travel with flying boat or rocket
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by OgeneUkwenu(f): 12:54pm On May 09, 2016
He's not just pompous but foolish. How many Nigerians today can afford economy class? I nor blame you at all.
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by Google63(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:
nice strategy.

He announce before linda carry am.
Lol. That's so true grin
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by Google63(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Poverty has fuccked up the mentality of Nigerians. Someone simply wrote he flew first class first time in ten years and some adults are seeing it as an offensive attitude , how ?
Did you read the topic at all? Or you think economy class and first class are same?

1 Like

Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by VanUrch(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2016
farano:

Lady I would agree with you if it was another artist but babe davido is bleeping rich...he would still be rich without the music..upon say him papa get money the kid still went out of his way to make his...that's the mentality some rich children don't have....
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by focus7: 1:01pm On May 09, 2016
That guy Davido irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by seangy4konji: 1:02pm On May 09, 2016
God know what he is doing.

I won't let their flaunting derail me.

Turn by turn. Just stay focused.

Eleribu boy.

Obo

Ps. Wetin this ones go chop for 5 generations if god no treat their bleeping deh music or no music so I don't blame them. Make I just go drink my Goldberg jeje deh reason.
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by huntax(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2016
I think he did all this to render Linda Ikeji's eventual story about it obsolete.
Be sure Linda would have attempted to report this right before the plane landed... The sharp boy posted it right before he even took off.
Be very rest assured, he wasn't bragging, he was just saving his image.

3 Likes

Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by joeshaibu(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2016
Get a professional Website for your business as low as 10,000
Call 08061504114 & 09050403424 www.ehostng.com
Payments are made on project completion for customer trust, safety and guarantee
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by joeferrari(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2016
Davido has just shown his level of reasoning that he is still a growing up kid,the fellow passengers on that economy class are they less important? Is he more wealthy than most of them?
With the trash he is singing he has mouth to make that bold statement,living a fake lifestyle thinking it would last forever.does he think he will still relevant after 10 years I don't think so cos his musics are thrash nothing to inspire the younger generations,videos are obscene.
Get a life and be simple n humble.
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 09, 2016
farano:
Any correlation undecided
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by Deen77: 1:18pm On May 09, 2016
Is Davido and Dino are from d same father?.
Re: Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles by myweb(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2016
farano:

My criush...I've missed you a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.