Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These (50455 Views)

''He Treats Me Like A Son'' ..See The Funny Pics FFK Posted On Twitter / ''Standing Strong And Trusting The Lord''- FFK & Wife Share New Photo / Treasurer Looters Vs Pickpockets: EFCC Posted This On its Facebook Timeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by BABANGBALI: 4:44pm On May 09, 2016
Omo boys dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 09, 2016
carboblanko:
Please if you have any solid evidence against any politician who has looted public funds kindly send same, with your full names and address to the EFCC.
why the defence, are you one?
Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by carboblanko(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2016
cekhoe:
why the defence, are you one?
Nope. But we should desist from making unsubstantiated allegations my sister.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 09, 2016
Localamos:

95% shall not allow you and your dog to achieve your evil intentions. It is time for Naija to heal and we will not allow evil men like you to prevail.

Amen ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 09, 2016
carboblanko:
Nope. But we should desist from making unsubstantiated allegations my sister.
I may not have proof,that doesn't make it false, with the way this country has been run,even a revenue collector given appointment by a sate government is corrupt,you may see it as allegations because I cannot prove them,but if they all where to swear, they will all die instantly, I repeat,all politicians who have held public office have taken more than their salary one way or the other,and that's a fact proven or not

1 Like

Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by carboblanko(m): 6:01pm On May 09, 2016
cekhoe:
I may not have proof,that doesn't make it false, with the way this country has been run,even a revenue collector given appointment by a sate government is corrupt,you may see it as allegations because I cannot prove them,but if they all where to swear, they will all die instantly, I repeat,all politicians who have held public office have taken more than their salary one way or the other,and that's a fact proven or not
smiley
Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by henryhemon(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2016
modath:
One single chill, the internet nor get!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Some People are ready to support a dog, as long as the dog is barking in Buhari's direction"

Copyright "Eyinwa Okechukwu Eyinwa" May 2016

*Epic quote of the year* cool

Nigerians no get chill at all.
Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by ibedun: 6:58pm On May 09, 2016
Ghost01:
When he was using public funds to buy Range Rover for his girlfriend, he did not remember "the Lord" then o.

You dey mind that oloriburuku fellow. When he dey use our stolen common wealth to impress his IPOB in-laws, he no remember God o. Money meant for education, healthcare, roads, electricity and development and the likes the bastard no call Jesus Christ o? Yi mu!

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 09, 2016
mynd1:
Za fear of EFCC cheesy
Buhari is using his EFCC to fight his political opponent. Nemesis will catch up with him, just like US president (NIXON), in the WATERGATE SCANDAL.
Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by drstone1: 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]Na Only Southerners these people dey harass oh

Those from the North are never arrested instead they arrest their offices.
[/size]

BORNO HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY OFFICES GETS ARRESTED INSTEAD OF THE MEMBERS

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

[size=14pt]they only arrest southerners Assembly Members from Ekiti state and never their office
[/size]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/05/ekiti-house-raises-alarm-over-dss-invasion-of-assembly-abduction-of-members/

SAMBO'S OFFICE GETS ARRESTED INSTEAD OF SAMBO

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/

[size=14pt]
For the South the people are arrested NOT their offices like Olisha Methuh[/size]

[size=14pt]NOW FFK
[/size]

SPOT ON. ......FOR ALL TODAY'S VAGABONDS IN POWER. The world moves round and round. Since you have decided to Misuse and apply your Power to oppress and selectively intimidate those you feel are baboons and monkeys. When My Turn CoMES,mark my words...I will deal most ruthlessly with you and that without mercy...copy that

1 Like

Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by captainBUF(m): 12:29am On May 10, 2016
This post just brought me joy.naija people make una say una mind.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by Coldfeets: 2:58am On May 10, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Questions for you -

1 - Will you set an apprehended thief free after he had made attempt to go away with your newly-purchased vehicle?

2 - If not, is he the only thief in Nigeria?

3 - Can we continue to pardon all criminals caught just because they are not the only ones involved?

A journey of 10000 miles starts with a step: with EFCC, SSS, NA, etc within the custody of the past administration, nothing prevents the past administration from probing them: get it right.

Thank you.

Don't mind them. Common sense at all, they don't have. Which is why they will never ask the right questions.

A thief is caught. Instead of asking the thief to return what he stole, you hear someone asking if he's the only thief.

So he should be allowed to go scot free abi since he's not the only thief in the land?
Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by Coldfeets: 3:11am On May 10, 2016
cekhoe:

Hmm.

So you'd like it if we send someone to jail based on allegations alone without any proof?

To me, that's the simplest definition of injustice.
Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by Zieristclair(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2016
omenka:
That is all the goat does- try to whip up religious sentiments when the heat is on him. With this, he hopes to make people see his invitation and predicament as a Muslim against Christians thing.

I'm glad no one seems to be buying any of it. Let him smell the stench of his shiitt alone. Except of course he's God.
baba clueless tried it during the election,it didnt work.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2016
Coldfeets:

Hmm.

So you'd like it if we send someone to jail based on allegations alone without any proof?

To me, that's the simplest definition of injustice.

I am not saying send anyone to jail,just pointing out the fact that it's a case of a thief shouting "ole!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.