Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro (36552 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by samazagudu(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2016
abeg zone20 stop teasing us with Naira change since there is no significant change to dollar, Naira,p,e
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by samazagudu(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2016
abeg zone20 stop teasing us with Naira change since there is no significant change to dollar, Naira,pound etc.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:10pm On May 09, 2016
Benjom:
Our Naira will surely appreciate.
That is a tale by moon light.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by Khez: 4:56pm On May 09, 2016
It's really falling

Nice one

Btw how can one get Canadian dollar here abegi?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by saaedlee: 5:00pm On May 09, 2016
AmAlbert:
Dey dia even N1,000 = 1,000 CFA, can imagine, for now my brothers and sisters Naira still get injury if e be say common CFA Dey compete with Am

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Keep lying kwo... God dey watch you for 99d Plasma

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by macino1(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2016
we r still hoping
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by AmAlbert(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
saaedlee:

Keep lying kwo... God dey watch you for 99d Plasma
Bruh, I no go gain anything if I lie for you, this one you dey use na online waka, abeg just help me go to any bureau de change or any person wey dey change money ask am, guy na Togo I dey do my textiles business, when my Nigerian customers sell hoods finish them go need to change the money back to Cefa, 1k=1700 as of 06/05/2016while bank own na 1k=1680

Just try ask make you know whether I dey lie, forget that online matter.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by mignone(f): 12:51pm On May 10, 2016
khaykay15:
Nigeria will be a better place

a big AMEN to that my sister. I also remain optimistic
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by mignone(f): 12:55pm On May 10, 2016
Dsimple:
God pls let it remain like this until at least end of this year... that's when I'll be back in Nigeria
&d God of d poor is no respecter of man
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by mignone(f): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
AmAlbert:

Bruh, I no go gain anything if I lie for you, this one you dey use na online waka, abeg just help me go to any bureau de change or any person wey dey change money ask am, guy na Togo I dey do my textiles business, when my Nigerian customers sell hoods finish them go need to change the money back to Cefa, 1k=1700 as of 06/05/2016while bank own na 1k=1680

Just try ask make you know whether I dey lie, forget that online matter.
I don't really get this bt our help who just returned frm her home (republic of Benin) changed hers thus: #10,000 to 25,000 CFA. all d same, I believe NIGERIA will rise again; it's only a matter of time
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro by dalaman: 2:06pm On May 10, 2016
I need 6 million dollars to buy. If you have send the rate to bindex247@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Sells N500 Groundnuts N2K In US For Auchi Woman / Dangote And Otedola Tie Indian Head Scarf (Photo) / Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.