Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) (37610 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by wayodude(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2016
I like oshio (never met, spoken, or seen him on TV even) lol and I like Iara too...

But something just tells me if he wasn't governor Iara would have probably said no. Even if he was still the labour union leader or whatever that role was called, he would've come up short on Iara. Of course no puns intended there. cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 4:52pm On May 09, 2016
she's the only first lady i see exposing her cleaveage
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Khez: 4:55pm On May 09, 2016
The husband is very busy causing troubles in the state he kept peaceful for 7years now

And she's in london shining! grin
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 5:01pm On May 09, 2016
Blessograo:
she's the only first lady i see exposing her cleaveage
Cause she's a beauty queen not first lady material. grin
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Kaira333: 5:05pm On May 09, 2016
Dis woman don de old for face oooo. Osho don drain her freash blood finish oooo. Young lady marry young guy u no gree wink wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 5:09pm On May 09, 2016
your head correct jare grin grin
mamagee3:

Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Blessograo(f): 5:11pm On May 09, 2016
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
mamagee3:

Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by charleslifted(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
Mtseeeeew.. NA Dat my Ex sef..
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by waxxydude: 6:34pm On May 09, 2016
pweeryambre:
LMAO... U sef
Wetin i do? grin
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by waxxydude: 6:42pm On May 09, 2016
kowema:

You no get sense!..kindly see a welder for ur leaking mouth and ur porous brain. Just so u dnt call ur father a beast one day
Oh naa u get sense?

And FYI i have neither pops nor mom, i was just MADE cool. So hippo-looking b*tch stay on your lane!
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by delishpot: 6:49pm On May 09, 2016
Celebrate Naija fallen hero for London? Dem fly their families go there too? Londoners no want risk enter Naija no?
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
YabaLeftist:

Wetin na
Wild child cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 09, 2016
YabaLeftist:

Wetin na
Wild child cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
The First Lady Of Edo State Iara Oshiomole attended the 3rd Annual Vintage Red Ball Gala & Awards Night held in the city of London. The event was to celebrate the living & fallen heroes serving Nigeria in the armed forces.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/stunning-photos-of-lara-oshiomole-at.html

THERE IS THIS LOOK ALWAYS ON HER FACE AS IF SHE IS TRYING TO MASK HER INTERNAL DISGUST, AS IF SHE WAS FORCED TO MARRY THAT GOLUM OF A HUSBAND.
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 8:10pm On May 09, 2016
Looking good..got a few ticks
Got the make-up, slight pout and pose
Gd earrings..... no neck jewellery

Cleavage is way too much... definite no-no!!!

She could try smiling more and cheekily whispering to Osho more in public... that is if she really cares about him and not the present pecks of his station.

Show a more human front regardless of public scrutiny!

Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 09, 2016
WOAH!!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2016
rita25:
you are a big buffon.....amebo carry you go to see my pix..iranu oshi.see ur confused user name undecided
kai! E pain you shaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by chidextec: 8:50pm On May 09, 2016
This Osho dey enjoy I Swear
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Ikville(m): 11:05pm On May 09, 2016
"...To celebrate the living & fallen heroes serving Nigeria Armed Forces" in London, seriously?
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by ReachHard: 12:43am On May 10, 2016
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHICH KIND MILK-LADEN FIRST LADY UNCLE ADAMS GO IMPORT SEF angry angry angry

WELL.. HE'S ALREADY ON HIS WAY OUT SHA, EDO PEOPLE SHOULD JUST BEAR IT LMFAO
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by kvngveektour(m): 1:29am On May 10, 2016
How can you be celebrating "nigerian fallen heroes " in London .

#should_i_keep_quiet
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Chicagoesontop: 3:02am On May 10, 2016
googlepikin:
[size=15pt] Yam head Adams import an ashi to come become Edo first lady, we are so insulted in this Edo state. i swear[/size]

You Mean Say She Be Ashi? , How Much Did You Pay Her The Last Time You Carry Her For Daybreak ??/
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by realman2020: 4:07am On May 10, 2016
I guess she is pregnant bcus i no understand her face here. cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by Chromedome(m): 4:45am On May 10, 2016
nnadychuks:
Wow she resemble Angelina jolie

Took the very words out of my mouth mate.
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by itstpia8: 6:01am On May 11, 2016
the other governors' wives dont even bother to show face again (except for some beauty photo ops by the northerners) since this lady came to the fore.

Some of her actions seem like attention seeking imo but I dont like to comment too much on her poses, since no be only me dey see her photoshoots. She keeps pulling stunts, people get tired at some point.

Suffice it to say, I dont find it surprising that we cannot defeat Boko haram, or that Boko Haram has a strong presence and growing stronger.
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by itstpia8: 6:06am On May 11, 2016
Mbediogu:

Fast rising Nollywood actress Lara Oshio

she got a more prestigious deal.
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by itstpia8: 4:46pm On May 11, 2016
at last!

Nigerian ladies looking so classy, good for our image.

Mrs Oshio is technically a Nigerian lady since she lives in Nigeria.

The lady in red native staring at her low cut blouse though,
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by nwanky(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2016
raayah:
Iara so beautiful, Adams is a lucky man.
She never looks happy though, she seems dull in her photos.
Does she have friends? I never see pictures of her enjoying herself.
Your signture looks *Scary*,,,,
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by nwanky(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2016
raayah:
Iara so beautiful, Adams is a lucky man.
She never looks happy though, she seems dull in her photos.
Does she have friends? I never see pictures of her enjoying herself.
Your signature looks *Scary*,,,,
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by SmithEnemona(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy you bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

myfantasies:
Na wetin u won use her do

U sure say one day go dey enough for u grin
Re: Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:51am On May 18, 2016
SmithEnemona:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Was Actually Distributed To Farmers During Buhari’s Visit To Bauchi / IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.