Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update (833 Views)

Italian Lady Caught On Camera Threatening A Nurse Because She Is A Black Woman / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing 250k From Lagos Boutique (video) / Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by omanifrank(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2016
I have said it before, that no where that Nigerian girls will not go and snap profile picture,

Posing in a casket in d name of picture?? Not funny

what will you say about this now?

http://samhaykins.com/nigerian-girls-keep-surprising-us-with-profile-pics/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 09, 2016
Lalasticlala, coman see ooo
Naughtynaughty, omo ilu wo ni girl yi nah
Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 09, 2016
Aww... She looks so lovely in it smiley
Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by DaBullIT(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2016
How's this a topic
Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 09, 2016
HateU2:
Lalasticlala, coman see ooo
Naughtynaughty, omo ilu wo ni girl yi nah
igbira
Abi nupe
Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 09, 2016
It is called final destination.

There no difference between what She did (photoshop) to the rich men that built their Grave while alive.
Same with those that write their will while alive.

Final destination
Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by Kentura(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2016
There's nothing wrong with this..
Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by daclint(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2016
Hmm wahala dey
Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by Ramon92: 2:11pm On May 09, 2016
So what's the big deal??
Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by OneManLegion(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
igbira Abi nupe
See your mouth like igbira.
Isupa ohimi.
Re: This Lady Caught My Attention With Her Profile Pics Update by peeparty(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2016
Olodo..

(1) (Reply)

NIL / 2 Die, 6 Unconscious In Hotel Haunted By Ghosts In Abia / BREAKING: Supreme Court Affirms Godwin Obaseki As Edo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.