Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Six Yrs Into His Studies For The Priesthood He Did This And Now, He Is Regrettin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six Yrs Into His Studies For The Priesthood He Did This And Now, He Is Regrettin (703 Views)

Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / 10-Yrs No Sex, My Breast Leaks Out Milk−Kenyan Pastor With Rare Condition (Pics) / Check Out Who Created Hiv Aids And Why He Did So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Yrs Into His Studies For The Priesthood He Did This And Now, He Is Regrettin by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2016
To all NL on line and offline i say "Good day to you all" hope the day is good. What you are about to read is not a fiction but a true life gist that will daze you.

Sometimes we take actions that are inimical to our sychological developement as human with the erroneous believe that the end result will be profitable to us but at the end, regrets will set in and choose us as permanent companion.

I will crave your indugences and understanding on this matter. Reason being the fact that the young man at the center of the storm need quality advise and counselling. Doctors in this forum, your expartise advise will go a long way to help.
When i decided to quit my seminary studies for obvious reasons, most of my mates label me an infidel and my dad almost disowned me but today that decision i took almost twenty years ago made me the man i am today by His Grace and my dad who hitherto wanted send me packing is now saying "this is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased".

four years ago, a brother and a friend was sent packing from one of the major seminarie in the eastern part of Nigeria just six weeks to his deaconate ordination. pls note that deaconate is the last stage in the seminary studies before the priestly ordination. Its was discovered that he did vacsetomy. for the doctors you know what vacsetomy is all about but for the benefit of other disciplines in this forum, Vacsetomy is a surgical procedure for male sterilization. during the process the male val deferens are severed and then sealed in a manner that will prevent the sperm from entering the seminal stream and thereby preventing fertilization. in a layman's understanding he, simply cannot and will never be able to impregnate a woman.

His reasons for embarking on such suicide venture was as stupid as anyone would reason it. but the damage has been done. The big story here is that his wedding is around the corner and the wife to be is not aware of this but the parent of this young man are very much aware and have decided to make the issue a top secret. in my own opinion i have adviced him to spill all the spillables to his fiance so as not to create unhealthy feelings in their homes when they eventually get married.

Fellow NL its a very daisy situation. what is your candid advise for this young man? thanks
Re: Six Yrs Into His Studies For The Priesthood He Did This And Now, He Is Regrettin by hopeforcharles(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2016
Hmm, and he wants to marry the woman, is that not wickedness esp since he didn't tell her? I kinda support your telling her, let this issue be tackled now so that it will prevent had I known.

2 Likes

Re: Six Yrs Into His Studies For The Priesthood He Did This And Now, He Is Regrettin by Ommyk: 2:38pm On May 09, 2016
He should better speak up now.Very deceitful human being and he will be made a priest .mcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Six Yrs Into His Studies For The Priesthood He Did This And Now, He Is Regrettin by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:22pm On May 09, 2016
It would be very wicked of him to keep it away from her. He should tell her everything, it is left for the girl to decide to stick with him or not. No relationship built on deceit ever lasts. Medically they can still have a child of their own the only deference would be the process.

1 Like

Re: Six Yrs Into His Studies For The Priesthood He Did This And Now, He Is Regrettin by YabaLeftist: 11:23pm On May 09, 2016
Let him undergo a vasectomy reversal, period. Case closed.

(1) (Reply)

Health: Here Is How To Transform Your Teeth From Yellow To White (must See) / What Is Okra Good For? / An Appeal To Assist Kidney Patient, Sadiq Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.