Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Random Amazing Facts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Random Amazing Facts (3651 Views)

Amazing Facts About Mature Men / 12 Amazing Facts You May Not Have Known About Twins / Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 8:50pm On May 11, 2016
And more

Re: Random Amazing Facts by KillerBeauty(f): 8:54pm On May 11, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Random Amazing Facts by Classyalabolass: 1:50pm On May 13, 2016
sweetcocoa:
If that's the case with her name, then I give up, you win o, you win, ugh!angry

apologies for the belated reply. the whacko Mods and their cachoethes to grow power-drunk is something that always beats my ratiocination.

sweetcocoa:

Btw, shouldn't you two be expecting by now? you did say she's the one.cheesy

sarcasm, cocoa. . . .sarcasm. grin

sweetcocoa:

A girl has the right to 'agapely' love as many men as can, don't ya think? Don't tell him though you just may be me blue-eyed-boywink

agape love? now you got me zoning out!!!!. . . .yeah, you can show 'agape love' to your dad, mother, uncles, cousins etc but let it end in that circle.
when I'm in the picture that amatory theme song is what you should be billowing. grin.

sweetcocoa:

Anglophilic? Well, I don't know about that but I'll tell you something, I don't/didn't plan it.tongue
Yea, those two and public health, I find that's a great career mix.cheesy
Not really blaming anyone per se and it most definitely isn't about what I did as a kid, I just think it's something I naturally maybe gifted at, but didn't pick up on, who knows? and hey, I didn't lose the logic throwing, it's stayed with me

yay, i see the logic. . .only when it's your time of the month. lipsrsealed

sweetcocoa:

You woulda made one helluva Padre with the ladies, can't argue on that.tongue

is this a compliment? shocked

sweetcocoa:

C'mon, I wouldn't be just any lawyer now, I see you have no faith whatsoever in me, I can feel my heart shattering cry

remember that chewing gum we used in keeping my heart in place in the TV sect. some weeks back?
well, let's use it in keeping yours together. grin

sweetcocoa:

Committing things to memory is no herculean task. . . not to me it's not, been doing that since preschool. tongue

eidetic memory? cheesy

i always knew you had brains. . . .can you share some with me. . .i mean, can you give me some of your brains?. . .no, lemme rephrase that: would you give me brains?. . . .no pun intended grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 9:47am On May 14, 2016
Classyalabolass:

apologies for the belated reply. the whacko Mods and their cachoethes to grow power-drunk is something that always beats my ratiocination.

sarcasm, cocoa. . . .sarcasm. grin

agape love? now you got me zoning out!!!!. . . .yeah, you can show 'agape love' to your dad, mother, uncles, cousins etc but let it end in that circle.
when I'm in the picture that amatory theme song is what you should be billowing. grin.

yay, i see the logic. . .only when it's your time of the month. lipsrsealed

is this a compliment? shocked

remember that chewing gum we used in keeping my heart in place in the TV sect. some weeks back?
well, let's use it in keeping yours together. grin

eidetic memory? cheesy

i always knew you had brains. . . .can you share some with me. . .i mean, can you give me some of your brains?. . .no, lemme rephrase that: would you give me brains?. . . .no pun intended grin
Sorry about those mods, they also have my other cocoa locked up over what can be said to be nothing, we may yet march against them, let's talk mobilization later. grin

Now it's sarcasm. *rolls eyes*, MEN!

Nah, agape love can be showed to all, that is what the good book instructs, plus I'm asexual.tongue

You saying I ain't got no logic in me, Oh! well.cry

Do you want it to a compliment? grin

What goes around, aye? Now I know how unforgiving ya are, you can't even buy a new pack of gums atleast, jeez! shocked

You call it photographic, I just know I got it and yes, I would give you my brains after I'm done using it cos that's how much I love you.

Welcome back Padre, I missed you like fire misses smoke.kiss
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Sorry about those mods, they also have my other cocoa locked up over what can be said to be nothing, we may yet march against them, let's talk mobilization later. grin

As it appears, my impassioned pleas cum bargaining chip have cut ice with the Mods.

I don't think I can be a front-bencher in your slash-and-burn 'mobilization' scheme. tongue
Not to worry, I would shore up your derring-do enterprise with a 100% moral support. And any other support that would not require me getting sent into another much-dreaded sabbatical. cool

sweetcocoa:

Now it's sarcasm. *rolls eyes*, MEN!

Sarcasm and I are like Hausa-Fulani. cheesy

sweetcocoa:

Nah, Agape love can be showed to all, that is what the good book instructs, plus I'm asexual.tongue

"Agape love can be showed to ALL".
Hello, my name is not ALL, thankfully. cheesy
So now the good book of the god you think is inexistent needs to give you an improvitur first?. Drop the double-standard.

And did you just say you're epicene? cry
I need to book you an appointment with Mr Marcus. grin

sweetcocoa:

You saying I ain't got no logic in me, Oh! well.cry

No, I did not. I said: "only when it is your time of the month".

It's been empirically tested that menstruating women like American civil servants have the propensity to SNAP and also have the tendency to be a thousand heartbeats away from LOGIC until their period passes. Don't take it personal, it's biology. grin

sweetcocoa:

Do you want it to a compliment? grin

I don't mind getting slathered with a barrage of encomiums from my beloved inamorata grin

sweetcocoa:

What goes around, aye? Now I know how unforgiving ya are, you can't even buy a new pack of gums atleast, jeez! shocked

I'm a slavish adherent to Lex Talionis/mirror punishment - an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth; a böob for a böob. Get used to it grin

sweetcocoa:

You call it photographic, I just know I got it and yes, I would give you my brains after I'm done using it cos that's how much I love you

Photographic memory is a myth.

And I don't want you to give me your brains. What I said was: give me brains. Those are two very distinct sentences cheesy

sweetcocoa:

Welcome back Padre, I missed you like fire misses smoke.kiss

Padre has a nice ring to it. cool

I missed you a tidbit too like. .ummmm whatchamacallit?. . .yeah, I miss you like a fat kid on a diet misses cake tongue. I hope you had a fulfilled week? smiley
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 4:29pm On May 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

As it appears, my impassioned pleas cum bargaining chip have cut ice with the Mods.

I don't think I can be a front-bencher in your slash-and-burn 'mobilization' scheme. tongue
Not to worry, I would shore up your derring-do enterprise with a 100% moral support. And any other support that would not require me getting sent into another much-dreaded sabbatical. cool

Sarcasm and I are like Hausa-Fulani. cheesy

"Agape love can be showed to ALL".
Hello, my name is not ALL, thankfully. cheesy
So now the good book of the god you think is inexistent needs to give you an improvitur first?. Drop the double-standard.

And did you just say you're epicene? cry
I need to book you an appointment with Mr Marcus. grin

No, I did not. I said: "only when it is your time of the month".

It's been empirically tested that menstruating women like American civil servants have the propensity to SNAP and also have the tendency to be a thousand heartbeats away from LOGIC until their period passes. Don't take it personal, it's biology. grin

I don't mind getting slathered with a barrage of encomiums from my beloved inamorata grin

I'm a slavish adherent to Lex Talionis/mirror punishment - an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth; a böob for a böob. Get used to it grin

Photographic memory is a myth.

And I don't want you to give me your brains. What I said was: give me brains. Those are two very distinct sentences cheesy

Padre has a nice ring to it. cool

I missed you a tidbit too like. .ummmm whatchamacallit?. . .yeah, I miss you like a fat kid on a diet misses cake tongue. I hope you had a fulfilled week? smiley
I have read all you wrote and came to the realisation, you aren't my really friend, you are best described as a fair weather one at most, thanks for the support. angry

And since when am I your inamorata? Did I agree to that? angry

Come rebel, I hope you don't talk like you write o, people will be running from listening to you o grin

My week was great albeit stressful, looking forward to shaking what mama gave me at the club tonight.wink

Wanna come with?
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 14, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I have read all you wrote and came to the realisation, you aren't my really friend, you are best described as a fair weather one at most, thanks for the support. angry

Come on, don't give me down the banks.
I am a true friend - the type to stay put through the thick and thin. wink tongue

sweetcocoa:

And since when am I your inamorata? Did I agree to that? angry

Yes you did, telepathically!. grin

sweetcocoa:

Come rebel, I hope you don't talk like you write o, people will be running from listening to you o grin

You think?. grin

sweetcocoa:

My week was great albeit stressful, looking forward to shaking what mama gave me at the club tonight .wink

Wanna come with?

Fax me the club's address and the time to arrive. shocked

Of course I want to tag along.
But first, on a scale of 1-10, how big is your büm? rumpalicious? Is it fleshy? is it round? how flexible is it? can it twist 360 degrees whilst wiggling and twerking to some fast-tempo Afrobeat? grin

Answer quick, I need to clear all iffy that what I would be röcking tonight under those dim disco lights is gonna be worth it. grin

Darn!, our convo sommer moseyed to the lowest common denominator grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 5:52pm On May 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Come on, don't give me down the banks.
I am a true friend - the type to stay put through the thick and thin. wink tongue

Yes you did, telepathically!. grin

You think?. grin

Fax me the club's address and the time to arrive. shocked

Of course I want to tag along.
But first, on a scale of 1-10, how big is your büm? rumpalicious? Is it fleshy? is it round? how flexible is it? can it twist 360 degrees whilst wiggling and twerking to some fast-tempo Afrobeat? grin

Answer quick, I need to clear all iffy that what I would be röcking tonight under those dim disco lights is gonna be worth it. grin

Darn!, our convo sommer moseyed to the lowest common denominator grin
You are so not a true friend and I don't like you again. cry

So did not, like telepathy is even real. undecided

I know, how many people do you know who walk about hoping to check the meanings of words thrown at them in a convo? grin

I guess you wouldn't have tagged along anyways as my bum and back are on the same level.tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 1:58am On May 16, 2016
Lets keep it rolling...

Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You are so not a true friend and I don't like you again. cry

I'm as sure as eggs is eggs that you do. I'm the best thing in God's earth, remember?. grin

sweetcocoa:

So did not, like telepathy is even real. undecided

It is!. Stop denying what you whispered in my ears. You also said we would have a bit of how's your father if I behaved well and so far I have been as good as gold. cheesy.

It's not beyond recall, play the Trappist for some minutes and it'd be brought to your remembrance. tongue

sweetcocoa:

I know, how many people do you know who walk about hoping to check the meanings of words thrown at them in a convo? grin

Velociraptors walk with velociraptors.
Squirrels walk with squirrels.

sweetcocoa:

I guess you wouldn't have tagged along anyways as my bum and back are on the same level tongue

Yeah, I wouldn't have. grin

The travails my pelvis would have to smile, grin and bear when it comes in unpleasant contact with that raw-boned posterior is a whirl this nigga is not eager-beaver to try. grin

Hey, can I send you a pm? You must have heard this ad nauseam though.

Don't bristle up, as my intentions are crystal-clear: "I just want to ask if you're a LËSBIAN?" grin grin cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 16, 2016
Joseph1832, why are you sharing my posts? Weirdo!. lipsrsealed
Re: Random Amazing Facts by joseph1832(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Joseph1832, why are you sharing my posts? Weirdo!. lipsrsealed
I believe you know what they say about patience? Its a virtue. So, sooner or later, you'll find out. tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 12:14am On May 17, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm as sure as eggs is eggs that you do. I'm the best thing in God's earth, remember?. grin

It is!. Stop denying what you whispered in my ears. You also said we would have a bit of how's your father if I behaved well and so far I have been as good as gold. cheesy.

It's not beyond recall, play the Trappist for some minutes and it'd be brought to your remembrance. tongue

Velociraptors walk with velociraptors.
Squirrels walk with squirrels.

Yeah, I wouldn't have. grin

The travails my pelvis would have to smile, grin and bear when it comes in unpleasant contact with that raw-boned posterior is a whirl this nigga is not eager-beaver to try. grin

Hey, can I send you a pm? You must have heard this ad nauseam though.

Don't bristle up, as my intentions are crystal-clear: "I just want to ask if you're a LËSBIAN?" grin grin cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Oh! Please, you deserted me in my hour of need, that is not something a true friend would do, I was willing to stick my neck out for both of us, hoping you'd stand by me grin, but because you feel you are in a safe place right now, you are willing to let me burn. You stuck a knife in me heart and twisted it in, i still feel the blood gushing out. cry

I couldn't have said that to a lively needle. Told ya, ya have me confused with a certain someone.tongue

*Rolls eyes* Tell me more about it, Smarty pants.tongue

Give me a break me please, ain't nothing but baby soft skin on this voluptuous derriere.grin

You don't know the half of it. Grrrrrrr, and no you can't cos you already know, I'm obsessed with janey. tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 12:37am On May 17, 2016
darkenedrebel:
why are you sharing my posts? Weirdo!. lipsrsealed
Someone's trying to tell you to wait for it; the day I'll turn on you.

Do you see that happening my little blue eyed boy?

Infact don't answer that. I won't give him the satisfaction. wink

Somebody be jealous of us. grin

[s]And you rebel, make I just warn you one time, no just try misbehave[/s] angry
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 17, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Someone's trying to tell you to wait for it; the day I'll turn on you.

Do you see that happening my little blue eyed boy?

Infact don't answer that. I won't give him the satisfaction. wink

Somebody be jealous of us. grin

[s]And you rebel, make I just warn you one time, no just try misbehave[/s] angry

I won't misbehave. I would try to be on my best behaviour at all times. tongue

And I am not your blue-eyed-boy!.
What I am is a potential suitor. I am Jamie and you're Cersie Lannister; I'm Antony and you're my Cleopatra. grin

Yeah, I knew that's what the lunatïc was inferring. I have told that creep to unfollow my account but he's still in the wont of skulking around wherever I am. He is such an incorrigible stalker!.
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 17, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Oh! Please, you deserted me in my hour of need, that is not something a true friend would do, I was willing to stick my neck out for both of us, hoping you'd stand by me grin, but because you feel you are in a safe place right now, you are willing to let me burn. You stuck a knife in me heart and twisted it in, i still feel the blood gushing out. cry

Noooo!!!. Stop bending the truth. I said I would give you 100% moral support. What else could I have possibly offered? My gesture was quite comity. tongue

How long is your ban sef? You should just fax the Mods and try to reach a compromise, or bide your time till the ban ends.

sweetcocoa:

I couldn't have said that to a lively needle. Told ya, ya have me confused with a certain someone.tongue

Lively needle = Ikibari(in Japanese). The metaphor flew over my head - kindly elucidate.

sweetcocoa:

*Rolls eyes* Tell me more about it, Smarty pants.tongue

It means I only frolic with the highbrow and those of my ilk. The creme de la crème. . . .and members of the Triple Nine society cheesy

sweetcocoa:

Give me a break me please, ain't nothing but baby soft skin on this voluptuous derriere grin

Then what are we waiting for? Let's do some Deshabille sun-worshipping already. grin

sweetcocoa:

You don't know the half of it. Grrrrrrr, and no you can't cos you already know, I'm obsessed with janey. tongue

Who the deuce is Janey?
I would still fax you anyway. Not now, but when I feel like yakking. tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 12:01am On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Noooo!!!. Stop bending the truth. I said I would give you 100% moral support. What else could I have possibly offered? My gesture was quite comity. tongue

How long is your ban sef? You should just fax the Mods and try to reach a compromise, or bide your time till the ban ends.

Lively needle = Ikibari(in Japanese). The metaphor flew over my head - kindly elucidate.

It means I only frolic with the highbrow and those of my ilk. The creme de la crème. . . .and members of the Triple Nine society cheesy

Then what are we waiting for? Let's do some Déshabillé sun-worshipping already. grin

Who the deuce is Janey?
I would still fax you anyway. Not now, but when I feel like yakking. tongue
You think it enough, I don't, your gesture that is. I wanted you to say you'd lead the charge , that's what a true friend woulda done. cry

Compromise my azz, the day I talk to any mod about a ban is the day I'll know it's time to take a bow. undecided

Ugh! Such a show off. *double rolls eyes* angry

I hate ya already, nine society ko, eleven society ni, mschew.

You and I ain't doing sh1t, ya can't handle that anyways, this cocoa too hot for ya.tongue

Ya fax would get lost in the trash whenever ya send it, I won't even read it.tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 12:33am On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I won't misbehave. I would try to be on my best behaviour at all times. tongue

And I am not your blue-eyed-boy!.
What I am is a potential suitor. I am Jamie and you're Cersie Lannister; I'm Antony and you're my Cleopatra. grin

Yeah, I knew that's what the lunatïc was inferring. I have told that creep to unfollow my account but he's in still the wont of skulking around wherever I am. He is such an incorrigible stalker!.
Good to know you will always stay in line.tongue

Really? You are not my blue eyed boy? Somebody likes to take charge I see.grin if I didn't know better I'd say, that's very manly of you.tongue

Lol, you are not well, biko I'm no Cersie and you definitely no Jamie, sicko. grin

Cleopatra and Antony, hmmm, that would be something but, how do I know you gat what it takes? and I don't wanna commit suicide o.grin

Pay no mind to the creep, love, he's messed up in the head. grin
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Good to know you will always stay in line.tongue

Really? You are not my blue eyed boy? Somebody likes to take charge I see.grin

And someone(Cocoa) likes to be in charge, despotically. Confound you! - and please take those proprietorial hands off me - replace them with submissive and more pliant ones. I have zero tolerance for overbearing dominatrices. grin

sweetcocoa:

if I didn't know better I'd say, that's very manly of you.tongue

Confound you once again! grin

sweetcocoa:

Lol, you are not well, biko I'm no Cersie and you definitely no Jamie, sicko. grin
Cleopatra and Antony, hmmm, that would be something but how do I know you gat what it takes? and I don't wanna commit suicide o.grin

@emboldened. . . .The proof of the pudding is in the eating. A trial balloon would go a long way in quelling the misgivings.

sweetcocoa:

Pay no mind to the creep, love, he's messed up in the head. grin

No doubt, he's really up the pole.
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You think it enough, I don't, your gesture that is. I wanted you to say you'd lead the charge , that's what a true friend woulda done. cry

Noted. Whenever your blitzkrieg campaign is set to kickoff, just call on me. Here's my number: SIRO EIGHT SIRO NINE NINE SIRO SIRO SIX grin

sweetcocoa:

Compromise my azz, the day I talk to any mod about a ban is the day I'll know it's time to take a bow. undecided

I knew you were made of tougher stuff. The type that will never be seen dead on bended knees. Attagirl! Attagrandma! cheesy

sweetcocoa:

Ugh! Such a show off. *double rolls eyes* angry
I hate ya already, nine society ko, eleven society ni, mschew

It wasn't braggadocio. And hey, I watch BBC Sherlock Holmes and both Sherlock and Mycroft are hardly quiet about their capabilities.
We intellectual descendants of Archimedes and Hippocrates like to toot our whistles occasionally. cheesy

sweetcocoa:

You and I ain't doing sh1t, ya can't handle that anyways, this cocoa too hot for ya.tongue

Too hot?. . . . .I was bred in the belly of a Komodo dragon!!. Conflagration is my boon companion. cheesy

sweetcocoa:

Ya fax would get lost in the trash whenever ya send it, I won't even read it.tongue

Consign my fax to the thrash and I will whale the tan outta ya. . . . .telekinetically of course cheesy cheesy
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 5:27pm On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Noted. Whenever your blitzkrieg campaign is set to kickoff, just call on me. Here's my number: SIRO EIGHT SIRO NINE NINE SIRO SIRO SIX grin

I knew you were made of tougher stuff. The type that will never be seen dead on bended knees. Attagirl! Attagrandma! cheesy

It wasn't braggadocio. And hey, I watch BBC Sherlock Holmes and both Sherlock and Mycroft are hardly quiet about their capabilities.
We intellectual descendants of Archimedes and Hippocrates like to toot our whistles occasionally. cheesy

Too hot?. . . . .I was born in the belly of a Komodo dragon!!. Conflagration is my boon companion. cheesy

Consign my fax to the thrash and I will whale the tan outta ya. . . . .telekinetically of course cheesy cheesy
You are impossible, I no longer want your help. undecided

You know me too well, now prostrate for your grandma, yeye boy.grin

Still showing off, I hate you already,ugh! angry

No be only komodo dragon, alligator dragon, mschew. You are all mouth jare, we know it. cheesy

Like hell you will. tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by sweetcocoa(f): 5:43pm On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

And someone(Cocoa) likes to be in charge, despotically. Confound you! - and please take those proprietorial hands off me - replace them with submissive and more pliant ones. I have zero tolerance for overbearing dominatrices. grin

Confound you once again! grin

@emboldened. . . .The proof of the pudding is in the eating. A trial balloon would go a long way in quelling the misgivings.

No doubt, he's really up the pole.
I'm no tyrant love, ain't noborri selfless as me but I also ain't no submissive, i was born to rule, if anything, we rule together.tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:

I'm no tyrant love, ain't noborri selfless as me but I also ain't no submissive, i was born to rule, if anything, we rule together cool

Admittedly, but a woman's submission to her lover/hubby is incontestable. It's just a way of showing that she completely trusts him to be in charge of her.
Anarcha-feminism is in dire hope of a paradigm shift, but you're not an Anarcha-feminist, are you?.

You know what?, don't bother giving a correspondence to that. Nothing irks me more than expending valuable time in discussing petty things as such.

You are impossible, I no longer want your help undecided

I attempted to wiggle my way out by being sarky but was caught pointblank in flagrante delicto. grin

Ejo, ema binu cheesy

You know me too well, now prostrate for your grandma, yeye boy grin

I never even prostrated to greet my mother!!

Your repeated demands of virtually impossible things today is quite overwhelming.

What next might you request? - that I should moonwalk on a swimming pool?.

Or skydive out of a jetliner to give the Statue Of Liberty a high-five?
grin

Still showing off, I hate you already,ugh! angry

Hate is too strong a word. What can I do to demulce your incandescent rage? a warming cosset? flowers? poetry?.

Angst not my fairest maiden, let thy bone-house be at peace,
For your prepossessing beauty is God's masterpiece,
Why else would roses be ashamed to bloom in the presence of your ruby lips.
tongue

No be only komodo dragon, alligator dragon, mschew. You are all mouth jare, we know it.
Like hell you will tongue

If only you could specifically state in what way I would be incapable of handling this 'cocoa'.
Do that and stop tormenting me tongue
Re: Random Amazing Facts by Noneroone(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nice
Re: Random Amazing Facts by majour(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Totally inspiring facts op, so wish u cud continue or Drop the source

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Babies Out Of Wedlock / Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son / Worst Mistake Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.