Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Do Some Nlers Just Jump At You With Random Questions Or Posts? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Nlers Just Jump At You With Random Questions Or Posts? (685 Views)

16 Year Old Actress Regina Daniels Posts Bedroom Photos With ‘boyfriend’, Nigeri / Unanswer Questions: Or Will You Try It? / How To Add Links To Nairaland Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nlers Just Jump At You With Random Questions Or Posts? by tpiah01: 4:00pm On May 09, 2016
for example, on a thread asking what is the Yoruba word for wisdom, somebody saw fit to ask me what is the meaning of Abia.

Anyone understand his thought process?
Re: Why Do Some Nlers Just Jump At You With Random Questions Or Posts? by tpiah01: 4:05pm On May 09, 2016
which moderator moved the thread from politics as soon as it was opened?

I do hope the offending party is not a mod?
Re: Why Do Some Nlers Just Jump At You With Random Questions Or Posts? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:06pm On May 09, 2016
You should go to Linda Ikeji's blog if you can't deal with Nigerians.
Re: Why Do Some Nlers Just Jump At You With Random Questions Or Posts? by tpiah01: 4:07pm On May 09, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
You should go to Linda Ikeji's blog if you can't deal with Nigerians.

who are you?

I have noticed there are way too many folks always waiting for me to log on before they can think of anything to post.

For your sakes I might consider changing my moniker because I do not want your mental status dependent on me.

Even if it's one person with 1000 monikers, still creepy.
Re: Why Do Some Nlers Just Jump At You With Random Questions Or Posts? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2016
tpiah01:

who are you?

I have noticed there are way too many folks always waiting for me to log on before they can think of anything to post.

For your sakes I might consider changing my moniker because I do not want your mental status dependent on me.

Even if it's one person with 1000 monikers, still creepy.

I don't trade words. I trade facts. Bye.
Re: Why Do Some Nlers Just Jump At You With Random Questions Or Posts? by tpiah01: 5:28pm On May 09, 2016
I dont know you, I dont wish to know you.

Is it by force?

Just because I post on nairaland does not mean you must chat with me, or is this a cultural something with you and your types?

And plz, stop mentioning paris linda ikeji or any other person you are working for/have links with, when referring to me or if you want to quote me.

So annoying!

One would think you people are making your money through me?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Floyd Mayweather "Raymond" Spends 14million Naira Shopping / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead! / Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.