Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father (45419 Views)

Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Exwhynho(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2016
Wow She's cute n if u think she's not cute when u can report to SARS.......#Badbelle smiley
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by myfantasies(f): 8:53pm On May 09, 2016
Topestbilly:

Worse off embarassed
God is our strength
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Flashh: 8:56pm On May 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Abeg go nd sit down

All dese ur yarnings no be today i dey hear am, e don tay

I can see wat u r passing through, ur writing shows it all

Don't worry, it can only get better

Just hold on

You are just pulling my legs.

Before you reply me again, make sure you construct your words properly.

Hope you now noticed your ignorance?

BTW... People don't "write" on Nairaland, they "type".
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 09, 2016
Saklekplus:

Mumu like u, that thunder will start from ur house... IPOB wailers, flat head, we know them,

"Some People are ready to support a dog, as long as the dog is barking in Buhari's direction"

"Eyinwa Okechukwu Eyinwa" May 2016
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by glossy6(f): 9:09pm On May 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Dis man no dey ever smile
All his pics na dis same hard face as if him nd d world dey fight
Of course, he is not done with the planned genocide against the Igbos
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by myfantasies(f): 9:13pm On May 09, 2016
Flashh:

You are just pulling my legs.

Before you reply me again, make sure you construct your words properly.

Hope you now noticed your ignorance?

BTW... People don't "write" on Nairaland, they "type".
Oooh u r still here

Sorry for not replying u earlier, i had a stressful day at work, i am sure if u have a job u will know how stressful Monday's r

Nd u think by correcting me u have proved a point

Akuko

Come nd join me, i am having breakfast, i call it breakfast cos i have not eaten anything at all today

U r free to correct my blunders

Nd to me, i am writing tongue
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Abihorlah219: 9:14pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cant wait to b told dat too
I have been highly humble enough grin
You go wait well ooo. grin
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by KiziitoKennel(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cant wait to b told dat too
I have been highly humble enough grin
Lol.. I humble pass humility
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by lukency(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2016
She too set abeg.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by franklingud(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2016
The dullard and his daughter.

New nollywood movie coming soon.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Topestbilly(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2016
myfantasies:
God is our strength

That's the only strength I got in me now..
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 09, 2016
She should be crying! Funny OP. She's president daughter for crying out loud
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by gragraboy: 9:33pm On May 09, 2016
moneybag4411:
Thunder fire Zahra and her Papa....Who their picture help? Na Picture we go chop? OP, no let the thunder reach your side ooo....even the Mod weh bring this Sh1t come here....Thunder fire all of una....Mtcheeewwww. Yeye dey smell for here.
As simple picture dey provoke u die like dis, your matter na to go climb high tension pole wire!
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Flashh: 9:43pm On May 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Oooh u r still here

Look at this one.

Sorry for not replying u earlier, i had a stressful day at work, i am sure if u have a job u will know how stressful Monday's r

Telling me sorry for not replying me earlier, as if we are chatting on Whatsapp. Nonsense!

Nd u think by correcting me u have proved a point
I just want to deliver you from ignorance.

Akuko

Ode. Arìndìn.

Come nd join me, i am having breakfast, i call it breakfast cos i have not eaten anything at all today
Join you to poison me right? Your plan won't work.

U r free to correct my blunders
Hope you have been noticing them?

I don't know why you people are lazy to type words correctly.

Nd to me, i am writing tongue
Show me your pen.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Aleora(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew she no even fine self, because she's the president daughter that's why people will keep on claiming she's beautiful
lolsssssssss guy talk true Na dis babe fine
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by myfantasies(f): 10:01pm On May 09, 2016
Flashh:

Look at this one.

Telling me sorry for not replying me earlier, as if we are chatting on Whatsapp. Nonsense!

I just want to deliver you from ignorance.

Ode. Arìndìn.

Join you to poison me right? Your plan won't work.

Hope you have been noticing them?

I don't know why you people are lazy to type words correctly.

Show me your pen.
Ikanunga

Anu ofia grin

Amam nsogbugi

Noro nga ne che Buhari, ona bia grin

OTULA grin
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Flashh: 10:03pm On May 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Ikanunga

Anu ofia grin

Amam nsogbugi

Noro nga ne che Buhari, ona bia grin

OTULA grin
This girl is silly.

OgeneUkwenu, please translate these.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by CoolAmbience(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na because him never see better toto now,if better toto land on him Na so he go dem smile dey say yanriyan roll am well well, I lop you and I lop your toto

I can't believe a human being wrote this.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by myfantasies(f): 10:05pm On May 09, 2016
Flashh:

This girl is silly.

Ogenekwenu, please translate these.
Well it takes one to know one grin
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Flashh: 10:07pm On May 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Well it takes one to know one grin
What's she saying?

Must you chat with me?
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by vega84(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
Ab.oki pls enjoy while it lasts #vegatlks
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by myfantasies(f): 10:12pm On May 09, 2016
Flashh:

What's she saying?

Must you chat with me?
R u complaining

U better not angry

I am just using u to pass the time nd have fun till i fall asleep

So keep the insults coming
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Flashh: 10:18pm On May 09, 2016
myfantasies:
R u complaining

U better not angry

I am just using u to pass the time nd have fun till i fall asleep

So keep the insults coming
I didn't insult you, if I do... You would have being depressed by now.

Seem, you're getting wet with my replies already. Sorry, I can't help you now. grin
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by myfantasies(f): 10:22pm On May 09, 2016
Flashh:

I didn't insult you, if I do... You would have being depressed by now.

Seem, you're getting wet with my replies already. Sorry, I can't help you now. grin
Naaah i don't feel depressed wen it comes to insults nd i won't feel any at all

Dis is Nairaland, if you can't stand the heat den deactivate

I have come across people dat r worst dan u, so urs is nothing nd it will never be

If you are done with ur insults let me know, so dat i will go nd look for someone else trouble
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Flashh: 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Naaah i don't feel depressed wen it comes to insults nd i won't feel any at all

Dis is Nairaland, if you can't stand the heat den deactivate

I have come across people dat r worst dan u, so urs is nothing nd it will never be

If you are done with ur insults let me know, so dat i will go nd look for someone else trouble

Now her wetness begins as usual.

I never insulted you. You what? Try me next time when I'm not in the mood for child's play. Then you will know.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by myfantasies(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2016
Flashh:

Now her wetness begins as usual.

I never insulted you. You what? Try me next time when I'm not in the mood for child's play. Then you will know.
Now i am bored

I think i am done here
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Flashh: 10:33pm On May 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Now i am bored

I think i am done here

It was banal, that's was why you couldn't get the humor.

Go and sleep. Stop crushing on me.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by sexylogan(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Money is good.....grin

It works wonders tho she is naturally cute.

PS: What hapened to ur former dp?
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by yarimo(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2016
Yeah she's little bit beautiful, but is just that She's over rated undecided
Aleora:
lolsssssssss guy talk true Na dis babe fine
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Rossburg(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2016
WHO DEM EPP?

AS DEM GET MONEY, WHO DEM FLEX?[b]
[/b]
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by chillbabe(f): 12:23am On May 10, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew she no even fine self, because she's the president daughter that's why people will keep on claiming she's beautiful
very true. She's just to overhyped
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by NaijaCuzin: 12:23am On May 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Dis man no dey ever smile

All his pics na dis same hard face as if him nd d world dey fight
he tried his best

#1RepBuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions / 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.