Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) (75743 Views)

Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by llaykorn: 10:20pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:
Eediots and POVERTY stricken f00ls.

They will burn Emma B and come online to defend Saraki.

Meanwhile Emma B stole only to affect them today but the Likes of Saraki stole to affect their generation.

I wish Emma B can challenge the jurisdiction of the burning.

I wish Emma B can say the people beating him are his classmate and they must be changed.

I wish Emma B too can scream witch hunt.

I wish Emma B can also say: " burn me beside Tinubu he is also a thief" sad angry

I wish Emma B can rent f00ls to wear different tribe attire and carry placard to say justice for Emma B.

I wish Emma B stole a lot to share with the eediots that set him on fire

I wish Emma B can get ridiculous injunctions challenging those beating that they also stole from their mother's pot.

If you give Saraki a fair hearing despite.tracing billions into his account why won't Emma B deserve fair hearing.

The only difference between Emma B and Saraki right now is that Emma B did not steal enough to hire 100 SANS.

Dansuki went to ecowas court to challenge the Federal Govt holding him for months despite tracing billions on naira shared. Yet Emma B was sentenced to death before pleading guilty.

I say no to jungle justice untill we can start treating politicians the same way.

The last time one f00l cut off some ones wrist for attempting to steal his phone. (less than 5k phone )
How I wish I can hand over the 400k plus phones I carry around to redeem that wrist. sad sad

With deep pain in my heart I say Rest In PEACE Emma B.

You don't have to die that way but guess you should have stolen way more than u did and can ever imagine to stand any chance before the barbarians.

This truth had a tear in my eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by loomer: 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
texazzpete:

A very smart cameraman who doesn't want his phone smashed and his teeth rearranged.

Smashed by who?

Cos the way I see things, people dey video with their phones too.

Just say u na amateur.
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Laveda(f): 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:

Meanwhile Emma B stole only to affect them today but the Likes of Saraki stole to affect their generation.

I wish Emma B can say the people beating him are his classmate and they must be changed.

I wish Emma B can also say: " burn me beside Tinubu he is also a thief" sad angry

I wish Emma B can rent f00ls to wear different tribe attire and carry placard to say justice for Emma B.

I wish Emma B can get ridiculous injunctions challenging those beating that they also stole from their mother's pot.

If you give Saraki a fair hearing despite.tracing billions into his account why won't Emma B deserve fair hearing.

The only difference between Emma B and Saraki right now is that Emma B did not steal enough to hire 100 SANS.

Dansuki went to ecowas court to challenge the Federal Govt holding him for months despite tracing billions on naira shared. Yet Emma B was sentenced to death before pleading guilty.

I say no to jungle justice untill we can start treating politicians the same way.

The last time one f00l cut off some ones wrist for attempting to steal his phone. (less than 5k phone )
How I wish I can hand over the 400k plus phones I carry around to redeem that wrist. sad sad

You don't have to die that way but guess you should have stolen way more than u did and can ever imagine to stand any chance before the barbarians.

This touched me sad cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Gibz02: 10:31pm On May 09, 2016
Dasryt
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by dammytosh: 10:36pm On May 09, 2016
LaExpert:

Young man, I noticed you did not address the fundamental issue; the root cause which is the man's crime...or do you support it?

NB; I'm against jungle justice.

I am against crime of any form.

What I ranted about is the jungle justice and reason why he should have fair hearing just the way some people claimed politicians who stole deserve fair hearing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:42pm On May 09, 2016
Poor man wey steal maggi omo una go show him face for crime fighter reach man wey cry steal money una nor go see him face for crime fighter #inafricachina'svoice. Pls say no to jungle justice its inhumane where is the love for humanity? cry
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Paschal55(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:

God bless you brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by mickey226(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2016
He has met his end, whether na jungle justice or death by hanging, all na same, stabbed 9, killed 7, nd una dey pity am cos dem burn am...mtcheew
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by symbianDON(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2016
Kaira333:
u no hear say d Emma B don kill 9 people or so
maybe he was expecting the crowd to have bought drinks and suya for emma b to celebrate him for killing and maiming people. as for me, the rogue deserved everything bit of treatment meted out to him.
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by munchi(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:

pls I don't want to cry
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by dammytosh: 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
munchi:

pls I don't want to cry

I am so sorry.
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by mickey226(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2016
munchi:
pls I don't want to cry
u do not need to cry, the guy in question has killed with reckless abandon
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 09, 2016
When will our politicians face this kind of justice>??

1 Like

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Dedelizo(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2016
Bros pls read Prov 1vs19.... dnt blame d ppl....
dammytosh:

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:

This your little essay change nothing.
The day you're caught stealing is when you loss your dignity and life(some might be lucky though) cool.
Robbers come to steal, maim, rape, destroy and kill, so whenever they're caught, sorry is their case. undecided

1 Like

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by ebenice(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:

I hope you read the part were they said he stabbed 9 people and killed 7?

I know two wrongs don't make a right ..but your judgement here is weak..u only compared two thieves one has met his end while the other is still playing around cos of affluence he possess but that doesn't mean the whole world isn't aware .

1 Like

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by excomarow(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:

Wow! That is Explicit

Is time Nigerians start using their common scense

RIP Emma B
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2016
I love this. Serves him right. If u av ever experienced an attack from robbers, then u will know how wickedly atrocious they can get. Very wicked set of people....

Oloshi
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Erickthewreck: 11:18pm On May 09, 2016
Roasted alive. Wicked!
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by shegra58: 11:22pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:

trash u r saying mr criminal solicitor all what u typed here have nothing to do but for the personal hatred u have for the name u mentioned above and don't forget that this is social media there's a lot of young souls here please stop promoting crime with your hate speech I even doubt it if u even read it to where Emma B made a confessional statement of stabbing 9 people and kill another 7? I don't support jungle justice either but I think your client deserved what he got..#saynotocrimeitkillsfasterthanAIDS# angry

1 Like

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Amadaz(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2016
Judgment is without mercy on a man who has shown no mercy!
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by OKorowanta: 11:26pm On May 09, 2016
O boy,u hear dat langua for di vidio?
'He full living don finish'
See yarns shocked Warri nor go kill me grin
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Skento1: 11:32pm On May 09, 2016
He don die death...
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by jwillng: 11:34pm On May 09, 2016
Misogynist2014:
Whao shocked Nigeria is in the state of anomic. In the words of noble Karl Marx, "all conditions necessary for the fall of Nigeria have matured". Pathetic! Maybe Nigeria is another planet's hell!

Sis. Nigerians have been lynching alleged thieves for decades!
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Kaira333: 11:36pm On May 09, 2016
symbianDON:

maybe he was expecting the crowd to have bought drinks and suya for emma b to celebrate him for killing and maiming people. as for me, the rogue deserved everything bit of treatment meted out to him.
Nna eee d thing tire me ooo
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by LaExpert: 11:40pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:

I am against crime of any form.

What I ranted about is the jungle justice and reason why he should have fair hearing just the way some people claimed politicians who stole deserve fair hearing.

Good to know that you're against crimes of any form.

If you're truly against it, don't you think it is hypocritical to condemn the consequence he got without condemning his crime...the cause?
If he never committed such crime, he probably wouldn't have gotten what befell him.

As regards the jungle justice and fair hearing, do you really think it is fair for the man to get 30years imprisonment for robbery...or perhaps a death sentence (for people he has killed in the past) while 'embezzlers' get 2years house arrest or a fine option less than one percent of the embezzled sum despite their indirect 'killings?'
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by dammytosh: 11:42pm On May 09, 2016
shegra58:
trash u r saying mr criminal solicitor all what u typed here have nothing to do but for the personal hatred u have for the name u mentioned above and don't forget that this is social media there's a lot of young souls here please stop promoting crime with your hate speech I even doubt it if u even read it to where Emma B made a confessional statement of stabbing 9 people and kill another 7? I don't support jungle justice either but I think your client deserved what he got..#saynotocrimeitkillsfasterthanAIDS# angry

First, I won't be responsible for your lack of understanding of basic text.

Secondly in case u are genuinely ignorant and not mischievous what I meant is that he deserves a fair hearing and if we cnt wait for fair hearing then this kind of jungle justice should be given to all who steal including politicians.

I cnt remember saying if the constitution says he should die, he must be kept alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by Igholize(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2016
shegra58:
..... Bro I greet u maximumly 4 ur quotes, u ve spoken coherently... I lives in warri nd I can tell u how dis hoodlums operate' dey re conscienceless, wicked nd brutals Etc, dis hoodlums robs everyday cartin away wit passer-by belongings, stabbing, killing , raping etc nd ova here' police re no longer trust-worthy 4 dey dnt even makes attempt 2 quell or contain robbing activities ova here... Dey dnt even go after d robbers 2 nab dem. Ova here, we ve seen situations were-by, robbers were nabbed by mobs nd handed ova 2 d police nd in 3 days time, dey were bailed wit 120k witout any justic being given 2 dem nd dey keep on terrorising d neighbor-hood. U see why mobs decides going 4 jungle justic since dey were deprived legal justic !!!! My bro, ova here in warri, na diedead ooo, dis boy dey worri every minute ooo.... I no fit receive fresh air in front of my compound oooo 4 it is too risky ooo. Nd 4 Dat man nd others condemnin d act nd wishin emma b RIp, I say 2 u dat, com nd stay in warri 4 just. 2 weeks nd experience how it is ova here, I bet u say' u all wil understand d reason 4 dis action taken. I don waka comot here

1 Like

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by dammytosh: 11:48pm On May 09, 2016
ebenice:

I hope you read the part were they said he stabbed 9 people and killed 7?

I know two wrongs don't make a right ..but your judgement here is weak..u only compared two thieves one has met his end while the other is still playing around cos of affluence he possess but that doesn't mean the whole world isn't aware .

You probably need to read again.

I only said he has right to fair hearing just the way theverybody bug thieves in Abuja does.

Only a failed nation and people with basterdized mindset will support Jungle Justice.

The constitution is clear on robbery, he will be sentenced to death but not roasted alive.
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by dammytosh: 11:50pm On May 09, 2016
Dedelizo:
Bros pls read Prov 1vs19.... dnt blame d ppl....

There you go.

Using bible to justify Jungle Justice while we open the same bible and pray for Saraki against persecution

That is the hypocrisy I wrote against.
Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by shegra58: 11:53pm On May 09, 2016
dammytosh:

Secondly in case u are genuinely ignorant and not mischievous what I meant is that he deserves a fair hearing and if we cnt wait for fair hearing then this kind of jungle justice should be given to all who steal including politicians.

I cnt remember saying if the constitution says he should die, he must be kept alive.
constitution does not guarantee a life for murderer and if this is what u truly mean then u have to reconstruct your write up.

2 Likes

Re: Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) by shegra58: 12:00am On May 10, 2016
dammytosh:

I mean u should reconstruct your write up so that people won't think that u r another Emma B in d making.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.