Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

A Timeline And History Of Blogging In Nigeria (Nigerian Blogging) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Timeline And History Of Blogging In Nigeria (Nigerian Blogging) (1089 Views)

List Of Obas Of The Benin Empire ( 1180 -present) And History Of Benin Kingdom / The Igala Kingdom: Their Culture, Beliefs, Marriage, And History / Olayemi Oniroyin: 'blogging In Yoruba Has Got Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Timeline And History Of Blogging In Nigeria (Nigerian Blogging) by tpiah01: 5:39pm On May 09, 2016
few questions arising:

Who are the pioneers

What are the financial prospects of blogging

How does blogging work

Who can be a blogger?

Who can be a top blogger?

Who can be a successful blogger?

What does it take to be a top blogger?

Do bloggers need godfathers/godmothers (sponsors) aka baba/iya isales?

Who do bloggers work for?

Can blogging be sustained on a regular income or does it need cash infusions?

How do you get ad placements on your blog, what is the process?

What is the role of networking in blogging?

Mentoring upcoming bloggers- how?
Re: A Timeline And History Of Blogging In Nigeria (Nigerian Blogging) by isikaemmanuel: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is a comprehensive list you have in here. Thanks for compilation. All this question and even more will be answered on my free blogging tutorial. Visit https://bloggingtutor.website to register now

Once again thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Honoured With Outstanding Personality Award In Maryland(pics) / The True And Untold History Of The Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality / Diaspora Here Wonder What Tribes Do I Resemble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.