Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe (3609 Views)

Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by Ayo25: 7:40pm On May 09, 2016
Unless senior citizens of the Niger
Delta and patriots rise now to talk
sense into the empty heads of the
people that call themselves the
Avengers and the Concerned
Militant Leaders, a full-scale war is imminent in the Niger Delta, and it
is going to be bloody and
destructive. I have been an active advocate
and supporter of people in the
Niger Delta to get a fair share of
the oil resources in Nigeria found
90% in their soil. In 1999 I wrote
in my Book, Heroes of Democracy that: “I cannot pretend that I do
not know the level of atrocities
and man’s inhumanity to man that
has been going on in the oil-rich
region of the Niger Delta neither
have I closed my eyes to the tragic stories of the bloodbath in the
region. The struggle for the
liberation of the Niger Delta, which
has suffered 42years of criminal
neglect did not start yesterday. On February 23, 1966, Major Isaac
Idaka Boro with some 50 men of
the Niger Delta Volunteers Service
(NDVS) declared an Ijaw secession
from Nigeria. Nigeria instead of
listening to their grievances declared war on Isaac Boro and
his men and eventually crushed
the rebellion. Ken Saro-Wiwa
picked up the campaign from
where Isaac Boro stopped in the
80s and 90s until General Abacha murdered nine prominent Ogoni
sons (including Ken Saro-Wiwa)
and others in very bizarre
circumstances. The tragedy
attracted both local and
international condemnation, but it was not enough to stop the
human carnage and degradation
in the Niger Delta.” I have preached justice, equity,
and fair play for the people of the
Niger Delta but 17years after I am
beginning to have a rethink about
the inhabitants of the Niger Delta
and their antics. Yes Nigerians asked for justice in
the Niger and in the past 17years
we saw the massive deployment
of resources to that very important
region via NDDC, Ministry of
Nigeria Delta, and 13% derivation to oil producing States. In spite of
all these huge interventions, I saw
former President Obasanjo
blackmailed. I saw Former
President Yar’Adua blackmailed
and intimidated. Yar’Adua was compelled to
negotiate with them, and he put
together billions of naira for
reconciliation, rehabilitation,
training and financial support to
enable them to stand on their feet without resort to violence and
brigandage to get attention. I saw
Former President Jonathan
blackmailed to the extent that he
had to cede oil wells and dole out
billions of naira and dollars to the militants led by Tompolo, Asari
Dokubo, Boyloaf, etc. in six years
Jonathan was in power, these
criminal militants thoroughly
enjoyed themselves. They were big boys in town. They
talked tough, they walked tough
and painted the cities of Abuja and
Lagos, Bayelsa, and Port Harcourt
red. They became laws unto
themselves. Power, money, influence, position, connection,
contacts, etc. began to becloud
their senses of reasoning. During
the 2015 Presidential Elections,
they threatened fire and
brimstone that if the rudderless and clueless Jonathan loses the
election. They knew that no
serious President will condone
their excesses, blackmail,
impunity, and brigandage if their
man Friday losses. Oil or no oil, every ethnic group
has something to put on the table
in Nigeria. There are no zero zones
in this country. While the Niger
Delta region produces oil and gas,
the north of the country provides Shiroro Dam, Kainji Dam, cows,
beans, yams, goats, Ram,
potatoes, chicken, cucumber,
watermelon, tomatoes, carrots,
sweet potatoes, groundnut,
onions a, etc. The North feeds Nigeria. Yoruba have offered
Nigeria cocoa, commerce and
industry, and in fact have
provided some 40% of Nigeria’s
workforce. The technocrats, best
lawyers and other professionals in Nigeria come from the Yoruba
nation. They are the fathers and
mothers of Newspaper industries,
Radio and Tv stations. They were
the first to receive the white man’s
education. Their own Lagos is the undisputable center of civilization.
They control all the professional
bodies in Nigeria. In fact, there is no ethnic group in
Nigeria better placed to show the
light in Nigeria. And for the Igbo,
let me reproduce here what the
late Chief Gani Fawehnmi said
about the Igbo in 1998. Hear Gani “ The Igbo by their contribution to
the economic development of this
country are otherwise called the
Jews of Nigeria. They are very
hard-working, very industrious,
very innovative and very articulate people. The economic
development of this country owes
much to their contribution. I don’t
like the way they have been
treated since 1970. They still bear
the scars of the Biafran crisis, and they are still being treated as if the
civil war is still nascent, which is
wrong. They have been kept out of the
security forces of this country at
the strategic levels, the law
enforcement of this country at the
most strategic levels, they are
ignored, despised by the cabal. Even in the civil service, I do not
know how many permanent
secretaries are Igbo. I am not sure
how many senior police officers
are Igbo, and same goes for the
Navy, Air Force, and the Army. They are one of the largest groups
in this country. In fact, it is a nation
within a nation. The major
manpower pool of this country is
being supplied by the Igbo. I was
so angry when Abacha came to establish the Provisional Ruling
Council (PRC) and the Igbo were
not represented; I went to court to
fight the cause of the Igbo. It was after my suit in court,
challenging Abacha and asking
that PRC composition be set aside
by the court until Igbo were given
their rightful place that Abacha
then reversed the composition of PRC and appointed some Igbo.” This country is what it is today
because all have sacrificed
something even blood to make it
what it is today. Now the Niger
Delta militants are destroying oil
platforms. They have crippled power stations that run on gas.
They have destroyed their own
landscape and polluted the waters
and aquatic life. Apart from NDDC,
Ministry of Niger Delta and 13%
deprivation, the militants from the region have been granted
amnesty by the Federal
Government and have been on
the payroll for close to 10years
now. Jonathan was the President
for 6years, and he used the exalted position to provide
massive empowerment to the
people of the region. Apart from
making the militants multi-
billionaires for doing nothing,
people from the region were made Heads of juicy MDAs. What
else do they want? There is no hope for these bloody
idiots who call themselves the
Avengers. They are a bunch of
reprobates and common criminals.
They are too small and too
insignificant to hold this responsible and responsive
government to ransom through
blackmail and intimidation. They
blackmailed Obasanjo, Yar'adua ,
Jonathan and now Buhari. They
have reached their final bus stop and the point of no return. If the
president can crush Boko Haram,
these useless Avengers are
damned too small. I foresee war in
the Niger Delta, and it will bloody
and destructive. Niger Delta has nothing to offer Nigeria anymore
except, criminality, sabotage,
destruction of oil platforms,
murder, brigandage, and
corruption. This the time to stop
the criminals who have had it call. Apart from Niger Delta Ministry,
NDDC, and 13% derivation, the
idiots and the leaders of Niger
Delta have cornered oil wells; they
have stolen crude oil worth
billions of dollars, Nigeria has spent billions training thousands
of the so-called militants and their
cronies in Nigeria and beyond.
Now this cycle of stupidity must
stop. To me oil is nothing, and Nigeria is
diversifying for good. Look at
what these animals are doing to
their environment in the name of
avenging the federal government.
Ah, ah, I see war. I see war. And I hope the human rights community
are seeing the damage and the
open confrontationwww.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/full-scale-war-imminent-niger-delta-joe-igbokwe mynd44

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by menstrualpad: 7:43pm On May 09, 2016
grin

post=45468662:

By Gary
Joe Igbokwe, there's a saying that if even if you're sent to deliver a message as a slave, do so as a free born. If your intention here is to provide cover for a looming progrom of innocent communities in the ND, take note that our eyes and those of the rest of the world are watching you and your sponsors. The broad cross section of the ND people have denounced the actions of the handful of brigands blowing up pipelines in the region. We shall not accept mass or group punishment for the criminal actions of some miscreants. Before a repeat of Zaria is contemplated, please let it be known that the US and UN are now apprised of developments in Nigeria with regards to sectarian massacres and the misuse of security forces.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by Ayo25: 7:45pm On May 09, 2016
He who has ear let him hear

1 Like

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by menstrualpad: 7:46pm On May 09, 2016
post=45468662:

By Gary
Joe Igbokwe, there's a saying that if even if you're sent to deliver a message as a slave, do so as a free born. If your intention here is to provide cover for a looming progrom of innocent communities in the ND, take note that our eyes and those of the rest of the world are watching you and your sponsors. The broad cross section of the ND people have denounced the actions of the handful of brigands blowing up pipelines in the region. We shall not accept mass or group punishment for the criminal actions of some miscreants. Before a repeat of Zaria is contemplated, please let it be known that the US and UN are now apprised of developments in Nigeria with regards to sectarian massacres and the misuse of security forces.

2 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by babyfaceafrica: 7:49pm On May 09, 2016
Ok..noted
Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by Bassee(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2016
Joe Igbokwe, the one who sold his soul to those blood suckers? Nah he can only spew his rubbish from Lagos or Abuja. He'd be vandalized with the pipelines if he dares utter his rubbish in the Delta

14 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by LadyExcellency: 7:53pm On May 09, 2016
A former Bokoharam sympathizer has spoken.

Evil man

16 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by yang(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2016
Joe igbokwe is a known saboteur who sold his mother for a pot of porridge

Joe igbokwe will die a mad man eating from the dustbin as the ground chases him

Joe igbokwe licks tinubu's balls for supper

Niger delta avengers, we are solidly behind you. Cripple this cesspit of evil called the zoo

May God bless Niger Delta Avengers

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by freeze001(f): 7:57pm On May 09, 2016
Nigerian government! Keep on threatening o! Don't address root causes instead look for Niger Delta and Southern Nigerian indigenes to use for target practice.

Joe Igbokwe, efulefu No 1 feels previous presidents were blackmailed and the cosmetic concessions would suffice while crazy nomads n kunu drinkers call the shots and control the resources of the South while they share no part in the environmental degradation and deprivation suffered by the ND!

Go back and tell ur masters that threats of war and genocide will not go unanswered. Calling the indigenes empty heads and other unpalatable names as well as insulting the former President will not make this message any more scary. The oaf still actually thinks along political party lines not knowing it's gone way beyond that...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by xandy84: 7:58pm On May 09, 2016
Why can't the writer be civil and not result to name calling of former president? After taking time to write an insightful article, he ruined it with name calling as if he's points would not be heard without insult.. We need a lot to learn in Nigeria.. Seriously...

5 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by oduastates: 8:04pm On May 09, 2016
watching in 3d.
The Niger Delta is a mirror image of the country also known as Nigeria.
Like I repeated earlier, as much as dislike these criminals, I also said that they will be doing the country a favour if they follow through with their threat.
The complete neglect of virtually every sector of the economy while the government concentrates of crude oil is diabolical.
Returning to Nigeria a few years ago my sojourn overseas, it was shocking how backward the country remained and still remains.
A lot of things that you take for granted overseas( Fibre optic broadband, electricity, water, security,roads etc) are practically non existent. Yet some people are saying that Nigeria is progressing.
Where is the progress.
Ask a Bangladeshi. Bangladesh is a very poor country. This same Bangladesh had 3,000,000 fixed broadband Internet users compared to Nigeria's 15000
Mediocrity all around

The day when officers from inland revenue start turning up at people's gate and start asking how they came about the $60,000 cars,$300,000 houses without any record of paying any taxes is the day I will agree that Nigeria is moving in the right direction.
The idea that citizens of a country can complain about the game( society) and not have skin in the game ( performing their civic responsibility- taxes on their incomes ) and yet still expect everything to be free, is something I have never seen anywhere in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by luvinhubby(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2016
If sense donation is possible, Joseph Igbokwe needs to receive some fast.

Has boko haram being defeated without Chibok gurls rescued?

Did Buhari crush boko haram or did they tactfully surrender since Nigeria is no more a 'kaffir' state?

Has maximum force being deployed to Niger delta at what result before now?

Does Joseph Igbokwe think that Nigeria can survive a full blown war at the particular axis that sustains it's existence?

Stupidity is not seeing a similarity in the agitations IPOB-MASSOB, ND millitants, boko-haram & OPC which can only be addressed by restructuring Nigeria starting with the Confab report that APC refused & denied.

Nigeria can only treat symptons in a war in Niger delta & still leave the source of the sickness to manifest the symptons another way.

Nigeria can either be re-structured to reflect a true federal state or regional semi-autonomous nation or....

We continue fighting different wars at different times against different agitators inside same country.

Is Joseph Igbokwe not mad?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by Legitbaba(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2016
Make "Opu Ogu" (god of thunder) of Azuzuama strike this man to death

2 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by danot1030: 8:10pm On May 09, 2016
Oya let the war begin, let's turn Niger Delta to a war zone.

1 Like

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by EasternLion: 8:18pm On May 09, 2016
There is a standing order that Joe Igbokwe will never enter Biafra-land.

He knows that, he can only spew rubbish from his exile position in Lagos.

Foolish man.

8 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by DeviIhimself: 8:20pm On May 09, 2016
on behalf of my igbo brothers i disown this useless goat called Igbokwe and for the sake of that igbo attached to his cursed name i apologize to my brothers from the niger delta please we don't know this vagabond nor recognize him as an igbo no right thinking igbo should clamor for a total war in a region where we have women and children.
we the SE gat your (Niger delta) back always we promised to sail or sink with Gej we kept it without betrayal like some people do and we also gat your back if bullharry dares to do anything to the harmless women and children we'll carry the matter for head like gala.
nothing dey happen.
the era of divide and rule is over together we stand

btw
Joe Igbokwe the bastard goat
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin die die die die die Insha'Allah amin die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

17 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:20pm On May 09, 2016
5% is giving Buhari a sleepless night. Buhari's evil and satanic government must be brought down by fire and by force

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2016
Ha! APc chieftains fanning the ambers of war since May 2015!
We told them that the Buhari we know will never be the president of a united Nigeria, they called us prophets of doom, some called us wailers! Buhary is up there threatning fire and brimstone denigrating a section of the country he pledged to be father to all! His foot soldiers are on the sides urging him on.
Does anybody need a soothsayer to tell them that things have fallen apart and the centre cannot hold any long? What are they waiting for to have a referendum and let all ethnic nationalities come together and decide their future?
When it happens, joe igbokwe will be the first to relocate his family abroad and watch from a distance! Is this the way a leader should talk?
What is the difference between joe igbokwe and the niger delta militants he is undermining?
One of the numerous prophets during the campaigns said "the one that will win will not be the to rule", are we on the road to fulfilling that prophecy? It seems so!

3 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by doublewisdom: 8:22pm On May 09, 2016
Who listens to Joe the cursed man?

2 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by Sweetguy25: 8:26pm On May 09, 2016
Who cares about this feckless worm called joe igbokwe?
He's unreasonable, delusional and hypocritical. He can go to hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by BeardedMeat(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2016
oduastates:
Are you booking space or buying Land? Can't you see that Nigeria has never been this bad! What a blood thirst government! Shame to all APC supporters who will come here to spew trash!
Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by LoveMachine(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2016
xandy84:
Why can't the writer be civil and not result to name calling of former president? After taking time to write an insightful article, he ruined it with name calling as if he's points would not be heard without insult.. We need a lot to learn in Nigeria.. Seriously...

He went too far. He threw tact out the window and so to with it went his almost well thought views. His vitriol was uncalled for. Pieces like this only deepen the wound. We need to heal.
Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by Dmano: 8:39pm On May 09, 2016
These man acticle is he helping d govt or distroying d govt,how many years did obj used in fighting militant,did it yield positive result,i dont support bad thing but we dont have 2 put fuel into already made fire.my take though

1 Like

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by fastjett: 8:42pm On May 09, 2016
The most stupid write up i have ever read since i was born this man is a big idiot, any way you will be buried alive with Tunubu when he die. "THE ABOBAKU Of TUNUBU".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by bettercreature(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2016
Matthew 13:9 He that has ears, let him hear.
Those Niger/delta touts are calling for war
The fact still remains i will not send food to the people of Niger/delta atleast not in this life if war break out as a result of the reckless attitude of the avengers and their supporters
The good people of N/D must speak out before its too late
Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by Lvlink(f): 8:45pm On May 09, 2016
Who still listens to this Yorubakwe?

This man has been banished from Igboland long ago. I dare Igbokwe to come back home this Xmas with his family!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by LongJohnS: 8:47pm On May 09, 2016
Ayo25:
Unless senior citizens of the Niger
Delta and patriots rise now to talk
sense into the empty heads of the
people that call themselves the
Avengers and the Concerned
Militant Leaders, a full-scale war is imminent in the Niger Delta, and it
is going to be bloody and
destructive. I have been an active advocate
and supporter of people in the
Niger Delta to get a fair share of
the oil resources in Nigeria found
90% in their soil. In 1999 I wrote
in my Book, Heroes of Democracy that: “I cannot pretend that I do
not know the level of atrocities
and man’s inhumanity to man that
has been going on in the oil-rich
region of the Niger Delta neither
have I closed my eyes to the tragic stories of the bloodbath in the
region. The struggle for the
liberation of the Niger Delta, which
has suffered 42years of criminal
neglect did not start yesterday. On February 23, 1966, Major Isaac
Idaka Boro with some 50 men of
the Niger Delta Volunteers Service
(NDVS) declared an Ijaw secession
from Nigeria. Nigeria instead of
listening to their grievances declared war on Isaac Boro and
his men and eventually crushed
the rebellion. Ken Saro-Wiwa
picked up the campaign from
where Isaac Boro stopped in the
80s and 90s until General Abacha murdered nine prominent Ogoni
sons (including Ken Saro-Wiwa)
and others in very bizarre
circumstances. The tragedy
attracted both local and
international condemnation, but it was not enough to stop the
human carnage and degradation
in the Niger Delta.” I have preached justice, equity,
and fair play for the people of the
Niger Delta but 17years after I am
beginning to have a rethink about
the inhabitants of the Niger Delta
and their antics. Yes Nigerians asked for justice in
the Niger and in the past 17years
we saw the massive deployment
of resources to that very important
region via NDDC, Ministry of
Nigeria Delta, and 13% derivation to oil producing States. In spite of
all these huge interventions, I saw
former President Obasanjo
blackmailed. I saw Former
President Yar’Adua blackmailed
and intimidated. Yar’Adua was compelled to
negotiate with them, and he put
together billions of naira for
reconciliation, rehabilitation,
training and financial support to
enable them to stand on their feet without resort to violence and
brigandage to get attention. I saw
Former President Jonathan
blackmailed to the extent that he
had to cede oil wells and dole out
billions of naira and dollars to the militants led by Tompolo, Asari
Dokubo, Boyloaf, etc. in six years
Jonathan was in power, these
criminal militants thoroughly
enjoyed themselves. They were big boys in town. They
talked tough, they walked tough
and painted the cities of Abuja and
Lagos, Bayelsa, and Port Harcourt
red. They became laws unto
themselves. Power, money, influence, position, connection,
contacts, etc. began to becloud
their senses of reasoning. During
the 2015 Presidential Elections,
they threatened fire and
brimstone that if the rudderless and clueless Jonathan loses the
election. They knew that no
serious President will condone
their excesses, blackmail,
impunity, and brigandage if their
man Friday losses. Oil or no oil, every ethnic group
has something to put on the table
in Nigeria. There are no zero zones
in this country. While the Niger
Delta region produces oil and gas,
the north of the country provides Shiroro Dam, Kainji Dam, cows,
beans, yams, goats, Ram,
potatoes, chicken, cucumber,
watermelon, tomatoes, carrots,
sweet potatoes, groundnut,
onions a, etc. The North feeds Nigeria. Yoruba have offered
Nigeria cocoa, commerce and
industry, and in fact have
provided some 40% of Nigeria’s
workforce. The technocrats, best
lawyers and other professionals in Nigeria come from the Yoruba
nation. They are the fathers and
mothers of Newspaper industries,
Radio and Tv stations. They were
the first to receive the white man’s
education. Their own Lagos is the undisputable center of civilization.
They control all the professional
bodies in Nigeria. In fact, there is no ethnic group in
Nigeria better placed to show the
light in Nigeria. And for the Igbo,
let me reproduce here what the
late Chief Gani Fawehnmi said
about the Igbo in 1998. Hear Gani “ The Igbo by their contribution to
the economic development of this
country are otherwise called the
Jews of Nigeria. They are very
hard-working, very industrious,
very innovative and very articulate people. The economic
development of this country owes
much to their contribution. I don’t
like the way they have been
treated since 1970. They still bear
the scars of the Biafran crisis, and they are still being treated as if the
civil war is still nascent, which is
wrong. They have been kept out of the
security forces of this country at
the strategic levels, the law
enforcement of this country at the
most strategic levels, they are
ignored, despised by the cabal. Even in the civil service, I do not
know how many permanent
secretaries are Igbo. I am not sure
how many senior police officers
are Igbo, and same goes for the
Navy, Air Force, and the Army. They are one of the largest groups
in this country. In fact, it is a nation
within a nation. The major
manpower pool of this country is
being supplied by the Igbo. I was
so angry when Abacha came to establish the Provisional Ruling
Council (PRC) and the Igbo were
not represented; I went to court to
fight the cause of the Igbo. It was after my suit in court,
challenging Abacha and asking
that PRC composition be set aside
by the court until Igbo were given
their rightful place that Abacha
then reversed the composition of PRC and appointed some Igbo.” This country is what it is today
because all have sacrificed
something even blood to make it
what it is today. Now the Niger
Delta militants are destroying oil
platforms. They have crippled power stations that run on gas.
They have destroyed their own
landscape and polluted the waters
and aquatic life. Apart from NDDC,
Ministry of Niger Delta and 13%
deprivation, the militants from the region have been granted
amnesty by the Federal
Government and have been on
the payroll for close to 10years
now. Jonathan was the President
for 6years, and he used the exalted position to provide
massive empowerment to the
people of the region. Apart from
making the militants multi-
billionaires for doing nothing,
people from the region were made Heads of juicy MDAs. What
else do they want? There is no hope for these bloody
idiots who call themselves the
Avengers. They are a bunch of
reprobates and common criminals.
They are too small and too
insignificant to hold this responsible and responsive
government to ransom through
blackmail and intimidation. They
blackmailed Obasanjo, Yar'adua ,
Jonathan and now Buhari. They
have reached their final bus stop and the point of no return. If the
president can crush Boko Haram,
these useless Avengers are
damned too small. I foresee war in
the Niger Delta, and it will bloody
and destructive. Niger Delta has nothing to offer Nigeria anymore
except, criminality, sabotage,
destruction of oil platforms,
murder, brigandage, and
corruption. This the time to stop
the criminals who have had it call. Apart from Niger Delta Ministry,
NDDC, and 13% derivation, the
idiots and the leaders of Niger
Delta have cornered oil wells; they
have stolen crude oil worth
billions of dollars, Nigeria has spent billions training thousands
of the so-called militants and their
cronies in Nigeria and beyond.
Now this cycle of stupidity must
stop. To me oil is nothing, and Nigeria is
diversifying for good. Look at
what these animals are doing to
their environment in the name of
avenging the federal government.
Ah, ah, I see war. I see war. And I hope the human rights community
are seeing the damage and the
open confrontationwww.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/full-scale-war-imminent-niger-delta-joe-igbokwe mynd44

All this your long episode, is actually as a result of the empty barrel being played in your head- Joe Igbokwe receive sense in Jesus' name!!!

3 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 09, 2016
is Joe igbokwe the only wise man from the east?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by tinkinjow: 8:55pm On May 09, 2016
Whenever someone writes on the niger delta and goes on to point out that other regions also bring something to the table, i consider the writer a hypocritical edioot.
So annoying for one to mention tomatoes onions meat etc as a regions contribution. Is it that these writers are so stupiid not to understand. Okay don't the niger delta produce fish palm oil cray fish etc?

Every region contribute yet u talk about diversifying. What contradiction!

If every region bring something to the table why don't every region be allowed to instead retain that which it bring to the table for their region?

I'm sorry but the way public debate goes in Nigeria opens only one alternative : Violence.

4 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by emmalexabl(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2016
Joe igbokwe......tufiakwa !!

That name alone can cause leprosy and tuberculosis for the sayee.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
The advocate of war in the naija delta region will have themselves to be blamed.

The likes of Joe igbokwe will soon face reality.

2 Likes

Re: Full Scale War Imminent In The Niger-delta-joe Igbokwe by SleekAboki: 9:21pm On May 09, 2016
Unless senior citizens of the NigerDelta and patriots rise now to talksense into the empty heads of the people that call themselves the
Avengers and the Concerned Militant Leaders, a ...full-scale war is imminent in the Niger Delta, and itis going to be bloody and destructive.
Didn't read past this line. You insult and call them empty heads while they cripple the economy.Those boys deserve much more than full resource control.First take the evil out of the people and they would act right.

Soon, every patriotic Nigerian would pick up arms against all the elites.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Quit Notice To Igbos: Buhari Shocks The World On National Broadcast / Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! / Does Anyone Understands What This Banner Is Saying? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.