Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Forex Explained In Layman's Language - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Explained In Layman's Language (689 Views)

The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Share Capital For Company Registration With Cac (the Layman’s Point Of View) / The Price Club: The New Nigerian Naira (best Layman's Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Explained In Layman's Language by opson2016(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2016
What is Forex?
To a layman the term “forex” could be a technical word. Ok, let’s put it this way: I’ve heard about forex exchange, which I understand to be buying and selling of currencies.

Don’t be surprised that the first time I heard about forex, I was confused not knowing it also means foreign exchange.

The essence of this post is to explain forex trading in layman’s language. All jargons associated to forex and forex trading will be simplified for everyone to understand, even to someone who never heard about forex or foreign exchange before.

So, what is forex?

Forex is a shortened word for "foreign exchange". It is a way of buying and selling of currencies in the foreign exchange market, particularly by investors and speculators.

One of the popular saying in forex trading
is, "buy low and sell high."

What forex trader does?

Reference :
http://forextradingcafe..com/

So, What are the QUALITIES OF A GOOD FOREX BROKER?

I've written about some of the attributes of a goog forex broker here...https://www.nairaland.com/3096004/12-qualities-good-forex-broker

(1) (Reply)

Quality Cocoa And Cashew In Large Quantity Needed For Export / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million In Ponzi Scheme. / Www.zilglobal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.