Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ (29212 Views)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / Fashola: Oil Prices Drove Nigeria’s Growth Under Jonathan’s – NOT His Policies / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by oseiwe(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2016
Tompolo is a big f00l!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by dragunov: 12:30pm On May 10, 2016
SleekAboki:

We all know Government Tompolo parades the finest consigliere of national and international repute.Even buhari paid advisors can't compete with the government and poster child of Niger Delta struggle-Tompolo.
Yeah, whatever.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2016
loopman:
Why not simply come out of hiding?
Emulate FFK and show up at the nearest DSS office
simple.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by kodded(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2016
[s]
omokunbi86:
It's obvious that's how you address elderly people at home smiley
[/s]

undecided undecided

mind your business
undecided undecided

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Blakenails(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2016
loopman:
Why not simply come out of hiding?
Emulate FFK and show up at the nearest DSS office
I laugh in Swahili.. We all know how FFK's script is going to play out if you doubt ask Olisa Metuh

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Zieristclair(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:
zombie in your mind. we own the oil and we will be the one to judge him, so gerrarahere. zombies
who put the oil there?those claiming it as theirs or God.Besides God himself put the resources of the earth in the hands of man to manage for his benefit and enjoyment,man then formed civilization/government and God himself supported this government for managing these resources to the benefit of mankind.So therefore,it is wrong to state the ownership of such resources as being resident upon the inhabitants of the area than the government entrusted with that responsibility by God.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by DaBullIT(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2016
Your fada
kiowy:
cow
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by DaBullIT(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2016
Shut down, why do you asswipes hate the truth ?
Kenobus:
Shut up!
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by oluwasegun007(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
dis guy name sef...

government dey beg government.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by WildChild00(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
Tompolo understands the art of war better than Bubu Dundee. While the former hits where it hurts, cripples the economy , withdraws and grants interviews claiming he's innocent and powerless, the later in his illiteracy and obstinacy comes out blazing all his guns at once fighting everyone at the same time yet achieving nothing.

grin grin
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by BakireBulmaker: 2:26pm On May 10, 2016
I never knew Tompolo could be so cowardly.
Doesnt he know that Buhari has his dossier of how he harassed previous governments?
Well, he's stated the good life and is not willing to die anymore. Same goes for Asari the rest of them.

SMH
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by zheroes(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
Tompolo understands the art of war better than Bubu Dundee. While the former hits where it hurts, cripples the economy , withdraws and grants interviews claiming he's innocent and powerless, the later in his illiteracy and obstinacy comes out blazing all his guns at once fighting everyone at the same time yet achieving nothing.
act of cowardice!!!! if you were a president which you cant be with such thinking, would you sit and watch some disgruntled elements ruin your government!!!! why were they quiet under GEJ tenure, because they allowed them to steal crude and sell on the high sea, now that its no longer happening they resort to sabotage!!!!! relax, PMB is doing press up for you guys!!!!!!
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by zheroes(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2016
NIGERIA SO DESPERATELY NEEDS AN IRRATIONALLY RATIONALISED PRESIDENT IN THE PERSON OF PMB... we have so many mad and above the law individuals that needs to be tamed.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Barryde: 3:32pm On May 10, 2016
Where is Asari Dokubo? Have not heard from him of late.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by SleekAboki: 4:15pm On May 10, 2016
loopman:

Why are you begging a mod to come and assist you?
I consider you a brute in the mist of civilized humans.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by skintus: 4:29pm On May 10, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
A brave man writing letter in hiding cheesy cheesy cheesy

This guy should stop seeking public sympathy with his boring letters. Come out of hiding and face your charges!

Btw, why has Jonathan not condemned these attacks? undecided

So Jonathan condemning the attacks will make the attacks stop? Misplaced priorities and misled people everywhere. Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by musicwriter(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2016
The APC simply want this man in their party. Nothing more nothing less.

The most worrying thing about this party that you people aren't seeing yet is their strategic plot to make Nigeria a one-party-state.

As far as they're concerned, you're either in APC or a criminal.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by vickylala239: 6:34pm On May 10, 2016
SleekAboki:
The learned gentleman Tompolo writes to his fellow government.Some people are pushing buhari to drop barrel bombs and level ijawland which not only will backfire but marks the beginning of the end of a united Nigeria.

Guy tompolo is not learned...and that stuff was drafted for him...

From the passage tomopolo is trying to beg,he wants to plead...

He is asking for mercy...

No body will drop any bomb in ijawland..

Only that tompolo is afraid of the hunt for him...

Buhari cnt commit war crime...he need tompolo....

Ofcuz u knw tompolo is not clean....
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by saintopus2: 6:43pm On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:

You are from the Niger Delta. I feel you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP File 5-Ground Petition, Resuscitate Certificate Scam Against Buhari / "Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Tinubu And Shetima In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.