Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

When We Speak In Tongue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When We Speak In Tongue (577 Views)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When We Speak In Tongue by Psoul(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2016
"Whenever we speak in tongues, Satan gets confused "

How true is the above popular statement? To me, I have a different opinion about dis. It's personal and don't kw what you think.

Remember that Satan was an angel before he was chased out of heaven. He hears and understands the heavenly language (speaking in tongues).

To me, I don't think speaking in tongues confuses Satan, what I think is that wen we speak in tongues, we speak to/command him in his local language and he understands it faster and better and daz why he responds to our commands faster than wen we speak in man's language which he doesn't understand well thereby get him confused and he tends respond rather to slow.

What do u think
Re: When We Speak In Tongue by kesprime(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2016
When we speak in tongues we speak in a mystery. The devil doesn't understand what we say Because we are speaking in the language of the Spirit.
Psoul:

How true is the above popular statement? To me, I have a different opinion about dis. It's personal and don't kw what you think.

Remember that Satan was an angel before he was chased out of heaven. He hears and understands the heavenly language (speaking in tongues).

To me, I don't think speaking in tongues confuses Satan, what I think is that wen we speak in tongues, we speak to/command him in his local language and he understands it faster and better and daz why he responds to our commands faster than wen we speak in man's language which he doesn't understand well thereby get him confused and he tends respond rather to slow.

What do u think
Re: When We Speak In Tongue by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2016
kesprime:
When we speak in tongues we speak in a mystery. The devil doesn't understand what we say Because we are speaking in the language of the Spirit.
Or because you're just talking nonsense.

Drogbarabarobinhoshevchenko. Nonsense. grin

Devil grin grin cheesy in 2016..
Re: When We Speak In Tongue by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 09, 2016
Psoul:
When you speak in tongue, you get confused. And so does everyone else. But this sort of madness is permitted. So you look for an interpreter who shares your gift of madness.

1 Like

Re: When We Speak In Tongue by Psoul(m): 1:47am On May 10, 2016
kesprime:

Satan is spirit and he understands spiritual language. Or do you think dat Good also took the power of understanding spiritual language from him? I know of God taking away his beauty but don't kw of taking the spiritual form from him.
Re: When We Speak In Tongue by Psoul(m): 1:50am On May 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

When you speak in tongue, you get confused. And so does everyone else. But this sort of madness is permitted. So you look for an interpreter who shares your gift of madness.

Are you for real? So people still reason dis way at this age, can't believe this.
Re: When We Speak In Tongue by kesprime(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2016
Thank U, God bless U
sonOfLucifer:

Or because you're just talking nonsense.

Drogbarabarobinhoshevchenko. Nonsense. grin

Devil grin grin cheesy in 2016..
Re: When We Speak In Tongue by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 11, 2016
kesprime:

Lol!!!! Who tell you say devil no understand? Speaking in tongues is actually meant to be an earthly language and I will prove my point from the bible.

"And when this sound occurred, the mob assembled and were confused, because everyone heard them speak in his own language.

Then they were amazed and marveled, saying to each other, 'Look, are these not those speaking Galileans? And how is it we hear each in our language in which we were born?
Parthians and Medes and Elamites, those inhabiting Mesopotamia, Judaea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya bordering Cyrene, visitors from Rome, both Jews and converts,
Cretans and Arabs- we hear them speaking in our own languages, God's wonderful works'
" - Acts 2:6-11.

So, if the spirit comes upon you and you speak in let's say French, you wan tell me say devil no hear French? Whenever people say speaking in tongues confuses the devil, I laugh........

Besides, repitition of a particular word is not geniunely speaking in tongues....

If a pastor continuosly says "babababababbabababa" for a long time, then I will know it is fake, cos speaking in tongues is not for confusion. Besides the word "ba" is the Hebrew word for "come", so what the pastor is literally saying is "come, come, come, come, come" for a long time.

The disciples of Jesus spoke the Galilean dialect of the Aramaic language, so when the spirit came upon them, they spoke foreign tongues.
Re: When We Speak In Tongue by kesprime(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2016
U are using earthly wisdom to discern the things of the Spirit bro. Read ur bible again. The part that that says - " he who speaks in the Spirit Speaketh an unknown tongue" . Quote author=lordnicklaus post=45531895]

Lol!!!! Who tell you say devil no understand? Speaking in tongues is actually meant to be an earthly language and I will prove my point from the bible.

"And when this sound occurred, the mob assembled and were confused, because everyone heard them speak in his own language.

Then they were amazed and marveled, saying to each other, 'Look, are these not those speaking Galileans? And how is it we hear each in our language in which we were born?
Parthians and Medes and Elamites, those inhabiting Mesopotamia, Judaea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,
Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya bordering Cyrene, visitors from Rome, both Jews and converts,
Cretans and Arabs- we hear them speaking in our own languages, God's wonderful works'
" - Acts 2:6-11.

So, if the spirit comes upon you and you speak in let's say French, you wan tell me say devil no hear French? Whenever people say speaking in tongues confuses the devil, I laugh........

Besides, repitition of a particular word is not geniunely speaking in tongues....

If a pastor continuosly says "babababababbabababa" for a long time, then I will know it is fake, cos speaking in tongues is not for confusion. Besides the word "ba" is the Hebrew word for "come", so what the pastor is literally saying is "come, come, come, come, come" for a long time.

The disciples of Jesus spoke the Galilean dialect of the Aramaic language, so when the spirit came upon them, they spoke foreign tongues.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This Type Of People? / I Used To Be An Atheist Until I See This Miracle From God / Please Help My Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.