Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Phones You Like Or Phones You Hate, Give An Explanation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones You Like Or Phones You Hate, Give An Explanation (667 Views)

Tecno Phantom 5 :here Are Other Phones You Can Get For Less Than That Price / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? / Upcoming 2015 Blackberry Phones You Might Fall In Love With (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phones You Like Or Phones You Hate, Give An Explanation by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
Like the topic said, post any phone you like or dislike and tell us why you'd reccomend or not reccomend it.
Re: Phones You Like Or Phones You Hate, Give An Explanation by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2009
I dislike iphones. I don't get the hype about it.
Yes, it has a lot of applications, but some of those applications ain't free. [I think]
I don't like its physical features.

[img]http://politicsoffthegrid.files./2007/07/apple-iphones.jpg[/img]
Re: Phones You Like Or Phones You Hate, Give An Explanation by Dclique(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sendo x is the worst phone know to man,
Re: Phones You Like Or Phones You Hate, Give An Explanation by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
I love the Samsung Eternity.

Very slick, beautiful futures and usually samsung phones die easily, but not this one.

Nice applications too

Re: Phones You Like Or Phones You Hate, Give An Explanation by MrCrackles(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2009
^ Rubbish fone! cool
Re: Phones You Like Or Phones You Hate, Give An Explanation by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
LOL why?

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Know Where I Can Get An Original Dual Sim Nokia With Multimedia Features / I Need The Phone Urgently: Money Ready / Anyone Got Mtn 3g Modem For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.