Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors (39175 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Obasanjo Drops Strong Warning To Buhari – The Game Is Gradually / JUST IN! Obasanjo Drops Bombshell: Writes Off Buhari On Economy, Diplomacy / 'Our Successors Have Forgotten Us' - Former PDP Governors/Deputies,To Form Forum (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by Jesusloveyou: 11:51am On May 10, 2016
nrexzy:
OBJ OBJ OBJ baba u still wan dey appear for front page @ ur Age
obj, obj, obj, u mind ooo, u told them the truth in the present of ipod ugwu and wailer oyedipo
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by Xodiq(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2016
Ebora Owu has spoken.
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by Samabu07(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2016
OBJ dropping more bombs than NAF on Sambisa Forest.
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by kelvinatkins(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2016
He also said though President Muhammadu Buhari may not be actively knowledgeable about economy and foreign affairs matters....
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by mayorchelsea(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2016
This was a man rejected by his own people at the polls but won with the support of IPADS and now they see him as a thief and a nonentity. The question is wasn't he a thief when they 'put' him in office?How come he's the biggest thief now?Simply,he didn't support IB.Those guys are jokes.
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by olisaEze(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2016
Like seriously? Obj's govt fought corruption 2a standstill!? shocked so wch moni e kon return 2buhari na?
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by chemicool: 12:22pm On May 10, 2016
Ebora owu will never die!!!
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by lereinter(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2016
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/obasanjo-drops-bombshell-successors/

If you don't quickly catch the thief then the thief catches the owner.

I don't blame obj, but God will judge between him and Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by Abagworo(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2016
I love this man for what he did for Nigeria. I've always made my view clear and I'm glad our views are same.

This was my response to a topic on 16 years of PDP.

https://www.nairaland.com/2711241/why-it-illogical-claim-pdp#45459979

Abagworo:
Nigerians use such phrases to describe instability especially the lack of continuity in Government policies when power chanhes hands. The military era foresaw the largest volume of development in Nigeria including the refineries, petrochemicals, aluminium plants, fertilizer plants, roads and bridges but yet was blamed for the lapses of democracy. It is same with blame being apportioned to PDP.

If you study Buhari's Government you will clearly see the imprint of Obasanjo Government written all over it. The only difference is that fight against corruption is more intense now. It was Yar'Adua/Jonathan that destroyed Obasanjo's well thought out policies except for few that survived like banking and telecommunications. So in essence it was Yar'Adua/Jonathan that destroyed Nigeria not PDP.
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by sleekdre: 12:57pm On May 10, 2016
Irrelevant!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by HomeOfMe(f): 1:14pm On May 10, 2016
0BJ is a saint and he's very perfect,without spot nor wrinkle;every other person is bad except him.
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by GWMI(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2016
This elders in Nigeria, are the worst the Africa continent have ever produced.Shameless set of elders.Only God will deliver nigeria, from Godfatherism.Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by worksmart(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
I agree with these true comments .
SIRJENTLE:
OBASANJO IS CLAIMING TO BE A HOLY SAINT.
DO U THINK THAT WE HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT U DID WHEN U WERE THE PRESIDENT.
U BROUGHT DOWN NEPA TO PHCN.
U BROUGHT DOWN OUR INDIGENOUS REFINERY ONLY TO SET UP UR OWN ABROAD.
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR RAIL WAY SYSTEM.
THE STORY OF CORRUPTION CAN NOT START WITHOUT U.
ngoziama:

Obasanjo ssssshhhhh! Keep quiet.dont even allow corruption your best friend and brother hear you said you fought it while in power.your speech alone is corrupt and stink of corruption . You are one of the reasons for the mess in nigeria today
marvel323:
baba u had d opportunity 2 shapen dis country bt u didnt..u should hv bn a pacesetter n a pathfinder yet didnt.u contributed hugely 2 were we ar 2day..al u do s paradin urself around as a saint while u ar a devil incarnate....
ASDFBOY:
see.. this old Doughnut is really pissing me off. this criminal that finished this country.... a man with no maintenance culture! telecomm>>> no guiding principle... almost killing us today... see obj. i will slap u! thief. goat. i will willingly donate u to a zoo
Mrfred43:
OBJ should go and rest in his home town, he's the one who lay foundation of conruption for politicians in this country. Are u not the one who gave free hand to National assemblies and state Governor to use public fund as they like? I see u as founder of conruption Baba..............!
bejeiodus:
Obasanjo and his sanctimonious posturings. Everyone was bad except him. Obasanjo should look into the mirror to see the ugly spots on his face and accept his imperfections before he points at others. As a man at the edge of his grave, one would expect him to engage in self-introspection and show penitence for the aborted hopes that Nigerians had in him. Rather, he keeps pontificating.

Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by juman(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2016
Destroyer of nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by juman(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2016
sleekdre:
Irrelevant!!!!

Abi.
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by pinkpebbles(f): 2:03pm On May 10, 2016
He should chill. 2019 is around the corner. The people might just need another kind of change. grin
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by Realdeals(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2016
The same mistake Yar'adua make is what some people expect buhari to do. Government is about continuity.
Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by BushidoBlue(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2016
If after 2 years, we are yet to see one sniper from Obasanjo's phantom list created by Jonathan.

It shows that the quality of Nigerian elder statesmen is questionable.

Re: Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors by n3xt(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:
See Monkey O. OBJ, best president ever, your government W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ a nonchalant Ǧ☺☺ϑ for nothing administration that W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊ bedevilled by corruption, Godfatherism, impunity, massive inflation, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ political vindictiveness. Wait a minute, all this is synonymous with this present administration. Congrats OBJ, Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Buhari are twins.

The only good thing his government brought to wailers is the possibility of owning a mobile phone which they're using to feign activists on social media.

No pun intended pretty

Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi / Dino Melaye And Saraki Looking Dapper As They Step Out For An Event / NURTW Vs TOOAN: Gunshots As Oluomo, Istijaba’s Boys Clash In Lagos