Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att - Properties (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att (31654 Views)

Pay & Pack In With 30%-3bed & 4bed Duplexes Behind Orchid Hotel,lekki-33m..pics / Miniflat And 2bedroom Flat In Sangotedo,ajah (pics Att) / Beautifully Finished 4bedroom Duplex In Majek,ajah (pics Att) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
Holla
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by market01(f): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Advertise your properties on www.myhouseagent..com
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
At your service
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Holla
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 12:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Here for you
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Call today
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hiya
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
smiley
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Holla
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
At your service
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Quality service guaranteed always
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Holla
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
We are here for you
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Tested and trusted
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lovely
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Just a call away
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Here for you
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by laudate: 1:41am On Oct 22, 2017
naturalwaves:
Is this not the tiny set of duplexes at Vilac estate that is owned by the owner of Damache doors? Your description does not match the true picture of those duplexes. The supposed bq is worse than where a slave should even stay. Moreover, it seems you just advertise anything you see. The price you quoted up there does not even match with the true price of the house. This is not how to be an agent o. You need to follow due process and integrity is very important.
PS: All your adverts always reek of desperation and high handednes with the way you always shout that unserious people should keep away. You are a business person and people have the right to make enquiries even if they won't be buying the properties immediately or even when such enquiries are for knowledge sake. Calm down! This hustle thing sha.

Are you serious?? shocked Please what is the "true price of the house?" Kindly tell us.
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by naturalwaves: 2:58am On Oct 22, 2017
laudate:

Are you serious?? shocked Please what is the "true price of the house?" Kindly tell us.
I personally went there to check and the first asking price without even beating it down was 30 million then o. I am sure it would have fallen so flat now. OP thinks someone that wanna buy a house will approach her and give her the money. SMH. Why not link buyers to sellers. Everyone knows that agent fee is 10%. 5 % from seller and 5% from buyer. So, why the desperation?

1 Like

Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by Groan(m): 4:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Good day Sir /ma.
We are surveyors with a two edged dream of making ordinary people own a house or home as well as dreaming to populate Agbowa, Imota, Igbokuta,sagamu road,our areas where we have large and many properties for sale.
We strongly believe we can work together to achieve this two edged dream. Since the lands are cheap, fresh with just survey, we've brought the prices down at Agbowa, Imota,sagamu road and Igbokuta to be affordable to anyone. We equally have other properties, though not large,in other areas like okeletu . Our lekki properties are equally available.
With organisation and cooperation between us, we can make this dream come true. What a joy it will then be for you and we at Zizan Excel Ventures.
Where do we need you? That's the question you may be asking now. Yes! We will need you in the area of directing our clients, both yours and ours. Convincing and encouraging them to get a land in these areas, which are cheap and affordable. Especially clients that are ready to build or ready to move into these fast developing areas, just about 15 minutes drive to garage, with a university around there, as well as the now being constructed mile 12 garage and access roads.

We shall be expecting your cooperation to work together while not forgetting that all these comes with monetary gains for both sides.
For enquiries, please call or email us.

Joseph Olusola
Zizan Excel ventures.
zizanexcel@gmail.com,
zizanexcel@yahoo.com.
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
naturalwaves:

I personally went there to check and the first asking price without even beating it down was 30 million then o. I am sure it would have fallen so flat now. OP thinks someone that wanna buy a house will approach her and give her the money. SMH. Why not link buyers to sellers. Everyone knows that agent fee is 10%. 5 % from seller and 5% from buyer. So, why the desperation?
I saw your post initially and ignored because I hate to argue with people. The owner is here on nairaland and when she approached me she told me #36m initially before she beat it down to #34m and later said #33m..If you check other threads where others are advertising as well,you would see they advertise for #34million. And besides this is not Vilac estate and those pictures up there are true pictures of Glamour Gardens estate at Abijo.
I am not desperate but I do not need to start any argument with anybody on social media.
Get your facts right next time before you type anything about people.
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Call us today
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by naturalwaves: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
nysot:

I saw your post initially and ignored because I hate to argue with people. The owner is here on nairaland and when she approached me she told me #36m initially before she beat it down to #34m and later said #33m..If you check other threads where others are advertising as well,you would see they advertise for #34million. And besides this is not Vilac estate and those pictures up there are true pictures of Glamour Gardens estate at Abijo.
I am not desperate but I do not need to start any argument with anybody on social media.
Get your facts right next time before you type anything about people.
Don't be upset dear. I may not know the name is Glamour Gardens estate but trust me, I know this place and I've been there. It is very close to Vilac International school and that was why I thought it is in Vilac estate or something. In fact, it is opposite Corona school, Abijo . You will have to follow the road where Vilac international school signpost was put and I have toured the house because they left 1 or 2 of the duplexes for inspection then. In fact, the last duplex on the left row with a blue DSTV dish was bought by someone I know and when I asked, the asking price was 30 million. Maybe the owner just wanted to try a higher bargain online. I'm sorry if you are upset but honestly I was really angered by the quality of the house and maybe that was why I transferred it to you. The house is not even worth 30 million on critical assessment. The house does not have a BQ because the so called BQ that is close to the mini water treatment plant cannot even take just a regular sized bed. It has to be that slim one and when you put it there, there wont be space anymore. As for the bathroom/toilet in it, you can't even close the door properly till you enter and tuck yourself in a corner. Living rooms and bedrooms, so tiny. Only the master bedroom looks like a regular/normal room. It is like building a 14 units duplex in the same space that was meant for 7/8/9 duplexes. I was astonished by the greed of the owner of the properties and that was why for long, the estate was unoccupied despite the small number of units due to the dissatisfaction by most potential buyers .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
@naturalwaves,no issues bro..Enjoy your weekend #cheers# grin
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by naturalwaves: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
nysot:
@naturalwaves,no issues bro..Enjoy your weekend #cheers# grin
You too and happy sales kiss

1 Like

Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Holla
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Call today
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
We are a call away
Re: Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att by nysot(f): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Wow Amazing Waterfall Terraces In Ojodu Omole Very Flexible +2349030188831 / Flood Level Rises In Lokoja, As Residents Flee Homes (Photos) / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.