Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare (2065 Views)

Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . / Photos: Farmlands Destroyed By Flood In Katsina / Farmlands For Lease From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare With Full Mechanized Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare by kamaziah: 9:05am On May 10, 2016
Large hectares of farmland are available for long term lease from Oyo state govt at 5k per hectare.

All you need is an application through the
appropriate authorities or cooperative.

You will also enjoy easy access and close
proximity to established and experienced
farmers, facilities and equipments, financial support, low cost labour, hybrid seed and seedlings, farm management and security.

We can help you secure yours through the right authorities and cooperative.

No processing fee is required, all you need is your 5k for the lease tenure. Our profits comes in securing additional allocation through your own allocation.
A win-win deal.

Call Femi on 09094866122 now!

Hurry limited allocations available this week only.

Do you want to process it yourself? Call!

1 Like

Re: Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare by treasuredkids(f): 10:32am On May 10, 2016
I'm interested but how genuine is this and what's the process or documents needed?
kamaziah:
Large hectares of farmland are available for long term lease from Oyo state govt at 5k per hectare.

All you need is an application through the
appropriate authorities or cooperative.

You will also enjoy easy access and close
proximity to established and experienced
farmers, facilities and equipments, financial support, low cost labour, hybrid seed and seedlings, farm management and security.

We can help you secure yours through the right authorities and cooperative.

No processing fee is required, all you need is your 5k for the lease tenure. Our profits comes in securing additional allocation through your own allocation.
A win-win deal.

Call Femi on 09094866122 now!

Hurry limited allocations available this week only.

Do you want to process it yourself? Call!
Re: Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare by kamaziah: 11:20am On May 10, 2016
No documents required. All you need is an application letter and your land lease fee. Once allocated you will be expected to cultivate the land ASAP or u enter govt one chance be dat o!

Its genuine, and I can directly take you through the processing. But you will have to take care of transportation for u & me + lunch o ...lol
Re: Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare by kamaziah: 7:00am On May 11, 2016
Interesting! you all want me to take you there personally.
I am wondering, how do I share myself to satisfy all interestees.
Re: Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare by specimen23(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2016
looks like an interestting deal...will i get a document to prove the land has been allocated to me?
Re: Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare by kamaziah: 11:33am On May 11, 2016
For sure, there are documents to be provided.
Re: Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare by specimen23(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2016
kamaziah:
For sure, there are documents to be provided.
ok, i will contact you shortly so we can discuss modalities concerning farm management, as i currently reside in lagos state. is the contact number above on whatzapp?
Re: Invest In Farming! Get Farmlands From Oyo State Govt @5k/hectare by kamaziah: 10:40am On May 12, 2016
Filing in progress.....

Success Guaranteed!!!

Yours can still be filed today or tomorrow morning if you can apply before 3:30pm today or 9am tomorrow

We will refund you if need be.

(1) (Reply)

We Supply/deliver Cotton Seed To Lagos @ #100k Per Tonne / Water Storage Tanks &steel Stanchion/tower Construction For Farms & Plantations / Total Replacement Of Wood Shavings With Sharp Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.