Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together (2400 Views)

'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter / Karrueche Tran Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Steps Out In A See-through Top / Chris Brown's Ex, Karrueche Tran Poses Totally Nood For Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by datswasup(f): 9:16am On May 10, 2016
News reaching @datswasup on instagram from a source claims that Chris Brown and Karrueche are finally back together. They broke up after his baby mama saga. The source is not so credible but if you see it on TMZ, just know that they stole the news from @datswasup. Lol

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by ivyy(f): 9:24am On May 10, 2016
What is it with Chris Brown and women going back to him sad angry

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by cescky(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2016
ivyy:
What is it with Chris Brown and women going back to him sad angry

lol
if na u wetin u go do?

the boy is frosh

and ur cute
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by ivyy(f): 9:30am On May 10, 2016
cescky:

lol
if na u wetin u go do?

the boy is frosh

and ur cute

Thanks cheesy
But I think he should lose the drugs and add some weight
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by cescky(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2016
ivyy:

Thanks cheesy

lol

though he added weight in jail, i doubt he has that kind of body.....he'll probably remain this way irrespective of what he eats....

so u like them orobo? grin
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by ivyy(f): 9:36am On May 10, 2016
cescky:

lol

though he added weight in jail, i doubt he has that kind of body.....he'll probably remain this way irrespective of what he eats....

so u like them orobo? grin

After jail, he lost it all. sad No it's the drugs, it's so bad now cry
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by Kaldakinn: 9:41am On May 10, 2016
ivyy:

After jail, he lost it all. sad No it's the drugs, it's so bad now cry

angry
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by ivyy(f): 9:49am On May 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by Kaldakinn: 10:18am On May 10, 2016
ivyy:

tongue tongue

Not fair
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by bakynes(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2016
Big fucking photoshop they are not back together
Re: Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Are Back Together by cescky(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
ivyy:

Thanks cheesy

Hi ivy,

Can I meet u....

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! See How Femi Branch Exposes Jide Kosoko, Funsho Adeolu, Others / Throwback Photo Of Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's Children / Kim Kardashian Shares No Make-up Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.