Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age (2124 Views)

Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:01am On May 10, 2016
Congratulations!! You are a Mom and now you are wondering what you should expect in terms of the development of your baby.

Well, from 4 to 6 weeks age, your baby should be able to give you a beautiful smile. We call that social smile.

Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:02am On May 10, 2016
At 3 months, your baby should be able to carry the head firmly.

Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2016
At 4 months, sitting with support

Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2016
At 5 months, sitting without support.

Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:06am On May 10, 2016
7-8 months, crawling

Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:07am On May 10, 2016
8 months standing with support

Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:08am On May 10, 2016
9 months: Standing without support

Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:09am On May 10, 2016

Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by talk2alabama: 10:13am On May 10, 2016
18 months and above. jumping up and down touching and destroying things
Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
18 months and above. jumping up and down touching and destroying things
hehehe. You forgot writing on walls

1 Like

Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by talk2alabama: 10:21am On May 10, 2016
DrAda:
hehehe. You forgot writing on walls
lwkmd! cheesy babies can really be annoying and adorable at the same time.. dats the most annoying part.
Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by Onegai(f): 10:45am On May 10, 2016
Not always. These are guidelines which several children skip or change the timing. As long as it happens then there's no cause for alarm.

My baby couldn't crawl but stood up supporting herself on furniture and cruised around the house. Then learned how to crawl after that. She's just learning to stand unsupported and she's 10 months. A few of her cousins never crawled in their lives but cruised and walked.
Re: Learn How Your Baby Should Develop From Birth To One Year Of Age by DrAda(f): 10:55am On May 10, 2016
Onegai:
Not always. These are guidelines which several children skip or change the timing. As long as it happens then there's no cause for alarm.

My baby couldn't crawl but stood up supporting herself on furniture and cruised around the house. Then learned how to crawl after that. She's just learning to stand unsupported and she's 10 months. A few of her cousins never crawled in their lives but cruised and walked.
True that. I know a couple of babies that never crawled. I only outlined the norm. Of course, there are a few exceptions

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Invitation Card That Got People Talking / O.B. Lulu-briggs Inheritance Crisis: Police Shuts Down Oil Firm Moni Pulo Ltd, / Please Help! My Mum Doesn't Want Ladies Around Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.