Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,032 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

The Logo Of Inequality, Injustice And Unfairness (awka, Anambra). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Logo Of Inequality, Injustice And Unfairness (awka, Anambra). (844 Views)

NNPC Appointment: Injustice And Southern Cowardice / Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army / Federal Republic Of Inequality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Logo Of Inequality, Injustice And Unfairness (awka, Anambra). by jidekol(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2016
Well, I'm not a law practitioner and I might not understand the judicial implication of an unbalanced scale, but as a social engineer and an advocate for social justice, equity and fairness, I think this would mean social injustice, inequality,partiality and unfairness, custodians and students of that faculty can feel free to school me if I'm wrong and help illuminate my ignoramus submission.
I did not just come on social media to rant and seek for cheap attention(I have better things to do with my almost used up 1GB data plan).
I need to state my effort towards salvaging that shamefacedness in my community, I was in that court on Tuesday 22nd DEC 2015, I spoke with at least 4 employees 1 regular visitor and 1 visiting clergy man, on the need to see to the correction of that totem ASAP, in a bid to uphold the symbol of justice on this side of the Niger, well i was ridiculed but trust me I didn't leave the place until I got a promise to fix the totem from the maintenance department, yet unfixed as we speak.
Now i think this ridicules our judicial system as this can only be compared to a cross with one arm broken in church, or a star carrying the moon in a mosque, that would not and can not happen for more than a few minutes if it would happen at all.
This nonchalance has gone on for too long, I hope barristers and law students get to see this and contact appropriate authorities from the top to save our face from this shame.
God bless you and
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
We shall overcome.
signed
Kolawole Babajide
for; Movement Of Ordinary Nigerians. angry

1 Share

Re: The Logo Of Inequality, Injustice And Unfairness (awka, Anambra). by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:47am On May 10, 2016
Anyday you wake up to what NIGERIA really is, then we can talk.. But until then happy hallucinating. .
Re: The Logo Of Inequality, Injustice And Unfairness (awka, Anambra). by Rayhutar(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2016
No mind your business, abi you be jjc for Naija
Re: The Logo Of Inequality, Injustice And Unfairness (awka, Anambra). by FKO81(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2016
jidekol:
[s]Well, I'm not a law practitioner and I might not understand the judicial implication of an unbalanced scale, but as a social engineer and an advocate for social justice, equity and fairness, I think this would mean social injustice, inequality,partiality and unfairness, custodians and students of that faculty can feel free to school me if I'm wrong and help illuminate my ignoramus submission.
I did not just come on social media to rant and seek for cheap attention(I have better things to do with my almost used up 1GB data plan).
I need to state my effort towards salvaging that shamefacedness in my community, I was in that court on Tuesday 22nd DEC 2015, I spoke with at least 4 employees 1 regular visitor and 1 visiting clergy man, on the need to see to the correction of that totem ASAP, in a bid to uphold the symbol of justice on this side of the Niger, well i was ridiculed but trust me I didn't leave the place until I got a promise to fix the totem from the maintenance department, yet unfixed as we speak.
Now i think this ridicules our judicial system as this can only be compared to a cross with one arm broken in church, or a star carrying the moon in a mosque, that would not and can not happen for more than a few minutes if it would happen at all.
This nonchalance has gone on for too long, I hope barristers and law students get to see this and contact appropriate authorities from the top to save our face from this shame.
God bless you and
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
We shall overcome.
signed
Kolawole Babajide
for; Movement Of Ordinary Nigerians[/s]. angry
My friend take your aproko to Ogun state High court they need some one like you to speak out. Nonsense! GO AND CORRECT THE ONE IN YOUR REGION FIRST BEFORE LOOKING DOWN EAST

Dilapidated state of the Ogun state High Court, Ota Division. Another pic after the cut...
photo credit: Olatunde Bakare

Photos: Dilapidated state of the Ogun state High Court
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/06/photos-dilapidated-state-of-ogun-state.html

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: FG Meets Labour Today As Reps Summon Kachikwu / Pic; Pensioners & Civil Servants Protesting Over Non-payment Of 5months Salary / 18 Great German Values Nigerians & Africans Can Emulate To Be Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.