Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan (1976 Views)

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by slyzy(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2016
Hi nairalanders! Pls, which network has the cheapest tariff plan for calls. Thanks as you respond.
Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by Kyase(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2016
Airtel my brother.. ....

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by ify84(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2016
Kyase:
Airtel my brother.. ....

Tell us d tariff plan and the cost of calls to other networks
Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2016
You can also receive airtime for all networks that can be used for data, sms, and calls.

For more information, check out this thread. it has been very helpful to me

https://www.nairaland.com/3036064/check-out-these-android-apps#44506819
Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 10, 2016
slyzy:
Hi nairalanders! Pls, which network has the cheapest tariff plan for calls. Thanks as you respond.

glo, airtel & Etisalat all have a plan that charges 11k/sec to all networks @ a daily fee of N5. mtn used to have that on the true talk plus, until it was scrapped. As 4 d migration codes, u might need to Google it.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by aribitoye(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2016
miraclewonder:

glo, airtel & Etisalat all have a plan that charges 11k/sec to all networks @ a daily fee of N5. mtn used to have that on the true talk plus, until it was scrapped. As 4 d migration codes, u might need to Google it.
all other networks have also stopped d 11k thing
Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by slyzy(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2016
miraclewonder:

Thanks! Mtn is ripping me off big time
Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by oluwaseunla(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2016
aribitoye:

all other networks have also stopped d 11k thing

Not etisalat.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by Viktor1983(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2016
Etisalat Easy Life 4.0... it's N6.60 per mins with a daily access fee of N5.. It's the best for now.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by aribitoye(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2016
Viktor1983:
Etisalat Easy Life 4.0...
it's N6.60 per mins with a daily access fee of N5..
It's the best for now.
i need an etisalat line then, what tarriff plan will i join?
Re: The Cheapest Call Tariff Plan by bobo65(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2016
slyzy:

Visafone has d cheapest call tarrif In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Some Amazing Iphone Statistics / All Kimfly Stock Firmware Download / I need Advice on what phone to buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.