Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ (21145 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by yomalex(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2016
ehn ehn
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by youngsahito(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2016
saraki is a dead meat.. you can't escape DAT jail term
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 10, 2016
oba009:
The lady above works in Ecobank. She is Bukola Olowookere. She left the office on the 5th May 2016 and she never got home. And her whereabouts are unknown.
Please anyone with useful information should contact her husband on 09083961518, brother on 08093911756, Remi on 08064546119 or he nearest police station.

We will appreciate you broadcast this to all your contact. We really need this from you all.

Please!

Go check linda ikeji, whether she is one of those crying our against domestic violence. Heard most of them have left their homes
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by wowmenow: 12:20pm On May 10, 2016
youngsahito:
carry am go jail na if its easy
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by CioAngels(f): 12:22pm On May 10, 2016
jessy12:
God will see us the masses through in this our country.
Amen.
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by bokohalal(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2016
So , if Saraki brought along with him three hundred defence counsel all of them should be allowed to cross-examine one prosecution witness?
Who is really wasting time here?
Who is going to get tired?
The defence is making a mockery of the court.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by san316(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
Yeye.
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by oba009(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
Am just assisting the family, I don't know her.

U too can help rebroadcast it.

Larryfly:

Go check linda ikeji, whether she is one of those crying our against domestic violence. Heard most of them have left their homes
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by batstan(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2016
grin
Low-arsses
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by CioAngels(f): 12:35pm On May 10, 2016
Saraki is using fgn as as toy. I feel so sorry for rotimi jacobs. Hope buhari and saraki will not make rubbish of him?
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by alexmagic(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
How can you call a man standing trial that. Wait till he is convicted. Yoh people just brandish people all manner of names. Very bad i say my friend
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by jollymizzle(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2016
Op what is wrong with you? The title is not only misleading but malicious. Going by what I read the reverse is the case and you just made these ignorant nairalanders start wasting their time on this non issue.Now to clear op's misinformation,the saraki team is the defense(kanu agabi ,the lawyer in question and 90 other sans) ,the fg are the prosecution(rotimi Jacobs)
Now what is happening is the defense with their team of 90 sans wants to cross examine the prosecution witness which means it's the defense that actually wants to stall the case.pls read to understand people
Mynd44 pls correct this misinformation
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by okwupaul: 1:22pm On May 10, 2016
I know what will being going around you peoples PMB mind is how i wish we are in the military regime. He would by now given SHERAKI life jail.
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by okwupaul: 1:30pm On May 10, 2016
oba009:
The lady above works in Ecobank. She is Bukola Olowookere. She left the office on the 5th May 2016 and she never got home. And her whereabouts are unknown.
Please anyone with useful information should contact her husband on 09083961518, brother on 08093911756, Remi on 08064546119 or he nearest police station.

We will appreciate you broadcast this to all your contact. We really need this from you all.

Please!

GOD, help us and locate where your daughter is. You made her in your OWN image and likeness. Do not allow the evil one ask us where is your GOD.

1 Like

Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by mumoftwo(f): 1:33pm On May 10, 2016
Point of correction OP, the counsel's name is Paul "Usoro' not Orokoro or whatever.
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by menstrualpad: 1:56pm On May 10, 2016
am happy to know am the matter in your head...

omenka:
Coming from the same people that have gone to all manner of courts, including the basketball court, looking for ways to stall the case

Fayose must be Einstein compared to these clutterheads.
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by TijaniAbu: 2:18pm On May 10, 2016
jollymizzle:
Op what is wrong with you? The title is not only misleading but malicious. Going by what I read the reverse is the case and you just made these ignorant nairalanders start wasting their time on this non issue.Now to clear op's misinformation,the saraki team is the defense(kanu agabi ,the lawyer in question and 90 other sans) ,the fg are the prosecution(rotimi Jacobs)
Now what is happening is the defense with their team of 90 sans wants to cross examine the prosecution witness which means it's the defense that actually wants to stall the case.pls read to understand people
Mynd44 pls correct this misinformation

What problem do you have with Saraki's lawyers cross examining the witness? Or you don't know that there are liars in FG?
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by lexyclasy: 2:42pm On May 10, 2016
Zico5:
Many insane people in Nigeria. This is time for Nigerians to rise up, the fight against corruption is a fight for all. All these lawyers playing on our integrity need to learn great lesson. Using whatever means to stop fight against corruption will never work, many people are suffering cos of acts of people like saraki. He needs no sympathy at all, the judgment must prevail at all cost.
Lawyers are doing their work.....they studied several years to do their work....infact trouble na their work ok....lawyers are meant to be lairs.....even though they know that this is Black they can twist it for you to believe that it is Grey...ok,,,be wise....don't expose your ignorance here......that's why they are called defense counsel......meanwhile I am an Engineer....i love them
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 10, 2016
Frank and Bash kinda stunt
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by Zico5(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2016
lexyclasy:
Lawyers are doing their work.....they studied several years to do their work....infact trouble na their work ok....lawyers are meant to be lairs.....even though they know that this is Black they can twist it for you to believe that it is Grey...ok,,,be wise....don't expose your ignorance here......that's why they are called defense counsel......meanwhile I am an Engineer....i love them
Why will u not love them. Bird of a feather
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by lexyclasy: 3:06pm On May 10, 2016
youngsahito:
If you are looking to see the end of saraki's case then you might be pursued from village ghost......the reverse may be the case ......this case may see the end of our papa.s in the government who spearheaded for the witchhunt
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by ENZOSCIFO1: 3:12pm On May 10, 2016
Saraki is represented by 90 lawyers and amongst the lot they agreed Kanu Agabi as lead counsel. I believe the other lawyers should pass on their submissions to the lead counsel then he can in turn cross examine the witness. If this process is continued like this you may have a situation where all 90 will take turn in cross examination of each witness, then the case will go on forever. And we all know who before now have applied for stay of proceeding', we all know who does not want the case accelerated .Thats why it's amusing to see same people claiming another is wasting court's time
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by ENZOSCIFO1: 3:15pm On May 10, 2016
TijaniAbu:

What problem do you have with Saraki's lawyers cross examining the witness? Or you don't know that there are liars in FG?

This one get comprehension problem or just simply full of hate for the govt of the day.
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by greatman247(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2016
zico530:
Ok but where is the drama?

The drama has been explained.
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by sirgoody: 7:20pm On May 10, 2016
i see the half-baked fg lawyers loosing this case alredy
Re: CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 10, 2016
Before Saraki trial go end, dem go don conduct another general election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Bank-Anthony: Tinubu Can’t Claim Glory For Fashola, Ambode’s Achievements / Floods: Bode George Re-Echoes Obi’s Call To Halt Campaigns / COP28: Seyi Tinubu, Stewards, Chefs, Cooks Among Nigerian Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.