Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nigeria Least Prepared In OPEC For Higher Oil Price Regime – Businessday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Least Prepared In OPEC For Higher Oil Price Regime – Businessday (14234 Views)

Higher Oil Price Forces Marketers Off Import / 51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday / Customs To Use N285/$ For Duty From June 1 – Businessday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Least Prepared In OPEC For Higher Oil Price Regime – Businessday by theV0ice: 7:04pm On May 10, 2016
yaki84:

why r nigerians so myopic?
how did gej arm twist pdp chieftain?
u guys talk as if u dont know the politics of nigeria.
I bet u pib will not see the light of the day at d expiratiin of this tenure unless bulk of the proposals favours the owners of nigeria.
pib has been since the time of obasanjo, u skipped his tenure n directed ur problems tto gej.

bros am sorry to say this gej can never be poor, broke nor be touched by either efcc or icpc nor dss.

Keep ranting. And buhari that you abuse night and day is the one that'll be poor or broke? Why should I mention OBJ when GEJ is the Messiah you guys worship?

Keep asking me how GEJ got nominated as candidate yet his party members are all coming out to tell us how it was a mistake.

So since you've written off the PIB as impassable, why are you still expecting buhari to perform any magic Mr "I'm not myopic"?
Re: Nigeria Least Prepared In OPEC For Higher Oil Price Regime – Businessday by yaki84: 7:06pm On May 10, 2016
I just googled saudi population, it shows 28million plus persons, their output a day is 10million plus barrels per day..... why compare nigeria to these fellows abeg? a country of 180million people with total output of 1.7million barrels per day, e no fit rhyme na. even angola with lesserpopulation compare to nigeria is messing up. wish states will control their resources so they can be held accountable for their actions n inactions. how will nigeria progress with this parasitic formula, vague n medieval system of governance? how can nigeria be prepared or invest in the oil n gas industry when states come to abuja every month end to collect their own share of the cake?

I know some will say what r they doing with their 52percent share, frsc, icpc, ferma, inec, judiciary, police, armed forces, customs, universities etc...

we need serious restructuring in this country if we realy need to progress.
Re: Nigeria Least Prepared In OPEC For Higher Oil Price Regime – Businessday by yaki84: 7:16pm On May 10, 2016
theV0ice:

Keep ranting. And buhari that you abuse night and day is the one that'll be poor or broke? Why should I mention OBJ when GEJ is the Messiah you guys worship?

Keep asking me how GEJ got nominated as candidate yet his party members are all coming out to tell us how it was a mistake.

So since you've written off the PIB as impassable, why are you still expecting buhari to perform any magic Mr "I'm not myopic"?

u know what I stop blaming people for their inactions n wrong actions they take cos most times it could turn around n be a blessing in disguise to someone.

as for pib, it is duties of the legislature to do justice to it, we hv so many versions of it already, diezani did her best to see n pressure the nass to pass it but vested interest n northern elements who see passage of pib as knocking the north off oil industry.
intelligent minds know the politics being played with the pib, is it only pib u see? how abt common constitution ammendment embarked since 1999? 4 sessions have come n gone not one leaf has been ammended.

executive wont do the job of legislature. putting pressure on them means u need to pacify them n we all know the era of ghana must go baggage stopped in the time of one crook who wanted third term.
Re: Nigeria Least Prepared In OPEC For Higher Oil Price Regime – Businessday by theV0ice: 7:20pm On May 10, 2016
yaki84:

u know what I stop blaming people for their inactions n wrong actions they take cos most times it could turn around n be a blessing in disguise to someone.

as for pib, it is duties of the legislature to do justice to it, we hv so many versions of it already, diezani did her best to see n pressure the nass to pass it but vested interest n northern elements who see passage of pib as knocking the north off oil industry.
intelligent minds know the politics being played with the pib, is it only pib u see? how abt common constitution ammendment embarked since 1999? 4 sessions have come n gone not one leaf has been ammended.

executive wont do the job of legislature. putting pressure on them means u need to pacify them n we all know the era of ghana must go baggage stopped in the time of one crook who wanted third term.

So you and I should join hands together and do whatever we can to ensure this NASS passes the PIB. No magic will get our oil industry functioning properly again without the PIB and it'll favour the south more than the north once the industry becomes truly independent.
Re: Nigeria Least Prepared In OPEC For Higher Oil Price Regime – Businessday by najib632(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Buhari is a certified failure!!! that is what you get when you foist an illiterate on a country as leader
u should be given a bachelors degree in idiosyncrasy. How can Nigeria stepup its game when Foolish and non reasoning bastards blowup pipelines in the name of revenge. If the massive amount of money they have been getting were used properly they would not be here doing this nonsense. U are making ordinary villagers suffer for ambitious nonsense God will destroy the people supporting NDA and the NDA may God make non of you benefit from change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Installation Of 10,000 Security Cameras In Lagos Stalled / Atiku Abubakar & Ben Murray-Bruce Attend Conservative Summer Party In London / Ugwuanyi Has Exceeded UN Tax Revenue To GDP Benchmark, Says Joint Tax Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.