Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday (11921 Views)

General Bouba Dobekreo Visits Nigeria (Photos) / Mohammad Hamid Ansari Visits Nigeria With His Wife (Photos) / Buhari Receives President François Hollande In The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by ganisucks(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2016
President Francois Hollande of France will arrive Nigeria on Friday for a regional security summit scheduled for Abuja on Saturday, 14 May.
A statement signed by the Special Adviser to the President (Media and Publicity), Femi Adesina, said the summit is in furtherance of ongoing efforts by President Muhammadu Buhari to enhance the security of lives, properties and investments in Nigeria and neighbouring countries.
President Hollande hosted the first Regional Security Summit in Paris on May 17, 2014.
The statement said President Buhari and the French President will be joined at the summit by the Presidents of Cameroon, Niger Republic, Chad and Benin Republic.
The United States, Britain, Equatorial Guinea, the European Union, ECOWAS, the Economic Community of Central African States and the Gulf of Guinea Commission will also be represented at the summit which will have the successful conclusion of ongoing military operations against Boko Haram at the top of its agenda.
The speedy resolution of the humanitarian crises caused by the barbaric atrocities of the terrorist group will also feature prominently on the summit’s agenda.
Before proceeding to the summit, President Buhari will receive President Hollande and the French delegation at the Presidential Villa on Saturday morning.
It is expected that new agreements on further defence and cultural cooperation between Nigeria and France will be concluded and signed after talks between the two Presidents and their officials.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/05/10/french-president-hollande-arrives-nigeria-friday/

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by tonbratom(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2016
Okay
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by LRNZH(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2016
Weapons and tactics to flush out

Boko Haram
Fulani Herdsmen
Ijaw Avengers

It is well with Nigeria.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by Davbams(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2016
Cool. Shows our reputation is getting better. I can remember when Obama shunned us for Ghana....

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by ganisucks(f): 12:18pm On May 10, 2016
Useless world leaders. I hope Hollande's motorcade will be stuck in traffic, owning †̥♥ the fuel queues, so that he can see the fantastic performance ☀̤̣̈̇f his Puppet.

2 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by KingRex1(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2016
Free of charge? I doubt.

Defence nd tourism might jst be a guise. Hes coming for prostitution legalization talks.
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by papparatzzi2013: 12:20pm On May 10, 2016
As Baba, the Sage of Daura, is flying all over the world to meet people that count, people that count are also flying in to meet Baba.

Nigeria shall be great again.

It is the constitution right of haters to hate. No one is begrudging them for it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by ricsman(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:
Useless world leaders. I hope Hollande's motorcade will be stuck in traffic, owning †̥♥ the fuel queues, so that he can see the fantastic performance ☀̤̣̈̇f his Puppet.
I'm noticing you lately.... but on a bad spot..... you always sound negative and pessimistic..... guess you are still angry at PDP loss at the Federal level..... take it easy on APC if you really want to come back to asorock.

but PDP has been there for 16 good yrs na.... abeg cheer up.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by ganisucks(f): 1:02pm On May 10, 2016
Jamboree government. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ †̥♥ all commentators, please if Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ want †̥♥ talk trash, go over †̥♥ threads opened by Midolan, DONSMITH A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ other members ☀̤̣̈̇f APC fan club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 10, 2016
Boko Haram is now going finally shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by TheNonce: 1:26pm On May 10, 2016
grin
ganisucks:

Frustrated, jobless, corruption loving, dooms day party supporting young _twat spotted!

39 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by LordVarys: 1:34pm On May 10, 2016
What's the big deal? He visited Nigeria in 2014 for the Centenary celebrations, Cameron visited Nigeria in 2012, Merkel in 2013....Jonathan hosted several top world leaders unlike the noisy Buhari who junkets around.

3 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 10, 2016
All this meeting can,t be about boko haram
Putin did not hold meetings like this over syria
Even bubu is invited,what that tell you

long live
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by ganisucks(f): 1:44pm On May 10, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Frustrated, jobless, corruption loving, dooms day party supporting young _twat spotted!
Frustrated, I A̶̲̥̅♏. Jobless, well I A̶̲̥̅♏ in my final year in college, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ I help out in my Mom's supermarket. Corruption loving, well it's a 50/50 thing, so long as it helps the nation grow. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ on the insults, that J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ proves that though A̶̲̥̅♏ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ 20, A̶̲̥̅♏ way more matured than Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Bye dolls.
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by TheNonce: 2:12pm On May 10, 2016
grin
ganisucks:

Frustrated, I A̶̲̥̅♏. Jobless, well I A̶̲̥̅♏ in my final year in college, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ I help out in my Mom's supermarket. Corruption loving, well it's a 50/50 thing, so long as it helps the nation grow. A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ on the insults, that J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ proves that though A̶̲̥̅♏ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ 20, A̶̲̥̅♏ way more matured than Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ. Bye dolls.

Chineke! E don pain am!

16 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by forghon: 2:23pm On May 10, 2016
LordVarys:
What's the big deal? He visited Nigeria in 2014 for the Centenary celebrations, Cameron visited Nigeria in 2012, Merkel in 2013....Jonathan hosted several top world leaders unlike the noisy Buhari who junkets around.
hey stinky brain buhari is hosting more than 5 presidents in a day just think of it and pls be brushing ur mouth cos u get halitosis

10 Likes

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by lilprinze: 2:51pm On May 10, 2016
g
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by Bishops10(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2016
.Land for Sale coz it's just Useless
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by TedBaker(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2016
Baba no dey travel again, na dem dey travel come meet am 4 naija here!!!!!!
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by tuoyoojo(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2016
buhari would be like

" if they travel to see me, would I still receive my estacode "

"if not let him stay in France, I would go see him instead "
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by shevchenko(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2016
Yeah the same president that gave Bakassi to Caneroon.The Nigerian govt is full of political neophytes and disguisting illiterates
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by nairaman66(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2016
Nigeria a confused state!
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by singlefade25(f): 2:55pm On May 10, 2016
make he come now
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by viqueta(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2016
is he coming to buy cows from fulani herdsmen?
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by ohenhen1: 2:56pm On May 10, 2016
No China
No Russia
No BRICS nations.
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 10, 2016
ricsman:
I'm noticing you lately.... but on a bad spot..... you always sound negative and pessimistic..... guess you are still angry at PDP loss at the Federal level..... take it easy on APC if you really want to come back to asorock.

but PDP has been there for 16 good yrs na.... abeg cheer up.
seconded

1 Like

Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by billyG(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2016
ganisucks:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/05/10/french-president-hollande-arrives-nigeria-friday/
one good visit deserves another,they are returning d visit,now 9jeria has many friends.
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by seumma(f): 2:57pm On May 10, 2016
LordVarys:
Pls help me ask
Re: President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 10, 2016
See bad Belle people, he must be IPAD or IPOD
angry SMH

LordVarys:

"Some People are ready to support a dog, as long as the dog is barking in Buhari's direction"

"Eyinwa Okechukwu Eyinwa" May 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy / Jonathan To Empower Ministers Against Governors / 'I Don’t Know The Whereabout Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu' – Abia State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.