Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Wizkid Assist Rapper Drake Score ‘the Biggest Moment Of His Career’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Assist Rapper Drake Score ‘the Biggest Moment Of His Career’ (554 Views)

Rapper Drake Posted Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His IG Story (photos) / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Assist Rapper Drake Score ‘the Biggest Moment Of His Career’ by craix(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2016
2015 U.S. rapper Drake posted on his Instagram page that getting the number 1 spot as a lead artiste on the Billboard 100 would be the biggest moment of his music career.Drake says: "I spend my life trying to make waves for the city I am from. No accolades really matter to me other than the fact that I have never had a billboard number one. If I get my first number one during the month of October it will be the biggest moment of my career to date (in my mind) and if you are looking for me on that particular evening I will be passed out in the water slide
READ MORE At:http://thenaijaface..com.ng/2016/05/wizkid-assist-rapper-drake-score.html

Re: Wizkid Assist Rapper Drake Score ‘the Biggest Moment Of His Career’ by Davbams(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2016
It's d other way round actually...
Re: Wizkid Assist Rapper Drake Score ‘the Biggest Moment Of His Career’ by etimetiefe: 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
Wizkid is just something else... That guy is really blessed.. Despite the controversies, he still gat his game tight[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Wizkid Assist Rapper Drake Score ‘the Biggest Moment Of His Career’ by cutegp(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2016
hmmm

already we know

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Warns Against Fraudsters Using His Name / Tiwa Savage Is Now Signed To Jay Z`s Roc Nation / Ojb’s Business Manager, Jaiye Moradeyo Gives Insight On The Death Of The Celebri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.