Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Death Behind The Grazing Reserve Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Behind The Grazing Reserve Bill (587 Views)

Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve / We Yorubas Accept The Grazing Bill And Want The Fg To Use Southwest As Grazing G / Why We Must All Support The Grazing Bill For The Fulani's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Behind The Grazing Reserve Bill by exceptionalv(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2016
Dear Friends, please watch this video about the Grazing Bill on your phone now and share with friends. This is not political, nor is it meant to offend, or ethnic racism, this is based on facts about what this Bill when passed into law means. In a layman's understanding, it means that the Federal Government shall bypass the Land Use Decree, impose authority over governors to take any land from any part of Nigeria, especially the east and southern parts for grazing.
The Fulani Herdsmen keeps killing people in the Middle Belt and East like Chicken, carrying rifles and guns in the name of defense. Since when did Fulani Herdsmen become another arm of Nigerian Army to carry Gun and AK 47? Look at the upheavals at UNN, Aba, Enugu, Ebonyi, Benue! Are you still blind? Is this not part of the Islamic Agenda? Open your eyes!
The Grazing Bill is about to be passed into Law. A lot of Nigerians especially Igbo People are still doubting this plot. Very soon, Fulani Herdsmen will come to your land to graze, kill your crops(Agriculture is a major part of eastern culture) and when you oppose, they kill you! None of these Fulani Herdsmen has been brought to book. Buhari was one of the first Presidents to send condolence message to President of Ivory Coast after a terrorist suicide bomb blast just 2 days after the Agatu Massacre in Benue state. The unfortunate incident left, in its wake, more than 300 dead, among which were more women and children because of their vulnerability. The same incident claimed the live of 40 people in Enugu and these nasty and crooked Federal government of our haven't done anything about it. Yet, they want to pass into Law this Grazing Bill. Giving Fulani Herdsmen immunity, when they grow and expand in your community, they slaughter you that they own the land. Open your eyes. This is not a political propaganda, we must rise up and speak out. If not, this country will become a jungle where any animal can wake up an swallow another, not even a zoo; where any Fulani or Hausa Herdsman will hack locals to pieces with machete and go free. Watch, download, share and like. Let's fight this bill, it does not favour the Easterners. There is vast land in the north, why are these heartless Fulani people encroaching into the east? This is a plot of the Islamic Agenda. Watch, share. Download with your Phone.
Watch it at Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jWzGDOzAd0
Re: Death Behind The Grazing Reserve Bill by MasterofNL: 1:06pm On May 10, 2016
exceptionalv:
Dear Friends, please watch this video about the Grazing Bill on your phone now and share with friends. This is not political, nor is it meant to offend, or ethnic racism, this is based on facts about what this Bill when passed into law means. In a layman's understanding, it means that the Federal Government shall bypass the Land Use Decree, impose authority over governors to take any land from any part of Nigeria, especially the east for grazing.
The Fulani Herdsmen keeps killing people in the Middle Belt and East like Chicken, carrying rifles and guns in the name of defense. Since when did Fulani Herdsmen become another arm of Nigerian Army to carry Gun and AK 47? Look at the upheavals at UNN, Aba, Enugu, Ebonyi, Benue! Are you still blind? Is this not part of the Islamic Agenda? Open your eyes!
The Grazing Bill is about to be passed into Law. A lot of Nigerians especially Igbo People are still doubting this plot. Very soon, Fulani Herdsmen will come to your land to graze, kill your crops(Agriculture is a major part of eastern culture) and when you oppose, they kill you! None of these Fulani Herdsmen has been brought to book. Buhari was one of the first Presidents to send condolence message to President of Ivory Coast after a terrorist suicide bomb blast just 2 days after the Agatu Massacre in Benue state. The unfortunate incident left, in its wake, more than 300 dead, among which were more women and children because of their vulnerability. The same incident claimed the live of 40 people in Enugu and these nasty and crooked Federal government of our haven't done anything about it. Yet, they want to pass into Law this Grazing Bill. Giving Fulani Herdsmen immunity, when they grow and expand in your community, they slaughter you that they own the land. Open your eyes. This is not a political propaganda, we must rise up and speak out. If not, this country will become a jungle where any animal can wake up an swallow another, not even a zoo; where any Fulani or Hausa Herdsman will hack locals to pieces with machete and go free. Watch, download, share and like. Let's fight this bill, it does not favour the Easterners. There is vast land in the north, why are these heartless Fulani people encroaching into the east? This is a plot of the Islamic Agenda. Watch, share. Download with your Phone.
Watch it at Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jWzGDOzAd0

I am Igbo and I don't support the grazing bill but peeps like you continue to disgrace and embarras us on nl.

what do you mean by the bold part?

I was reading through until I saw this and I lost interest.

For your info, the herdsmen have also been disturbing the west so don't single out 'East' please.

Why are you people trying to put the load of southern Nigeria on the head of the Igbo man?

You are a wicked Igbo man.
Re: Death Behind The Grazing Reserve Bill by exceptionalv(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2016
MasterofNL:

I am Igbo and I don't support the grazing bill but peeps like you continue to disgrace and embarras us on nl.
what do you mean by the bold part?
I was reading through until I saw this and I lost interest.
For your info, the herdsmen have also been disturbing the west so don't single out 'East' please.
Why are you people trying to put the load of southern Nigeria on the head of the Igbo man?
You are a wicked Igbo man.
What you should do is to add that the west is also suffering instead of blowing tantrums about. My friend, the problem we have in this country is di-vision and disunity. Well and Fine, the West is ALSO suffering. You call me a wicked Igbo Man but you fail to address the wickedness behind this attacks and why MR. President is keeping quiet. Just because I spoke out. Why didn't you speak out all this while instead of waiting for whom to verbally attack? You are young, the same group of people are ruling us ever since 1960s and 1970s...Go and study the OIC (organization of Islamic Countries) account and when Nigeria Joined and How much Babangida gave out from Nigeria Treasury. Trace the trends and you will see what am talking about. Nigeria is secretly called in OIC Federal Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Death Behind The Grazing Reserve Bill by MasterofNL: 1:33pm On May 10, 2016
exceptionalv:

What you should do is to add that the west is also suffering instead of blowing tantrums about. My friend, the problem we have in this country is di-vision and disunity. Well and Fine, the West is ALSO suffering. You call me a wicked Igbo Man but you fail to address the wickedness behind this attacks and why MR. President is keeping quiet. Just because I spoke out. Why didn't you speak out all this while instead of waiting for whom to verbally attack? You are young, the same group of people are ruling us ever since 1960s and 1970s...Go and study the OIC (organization of Islamic Countries) account and when Nigeria Joined and How much Babangida gave out from Nigeria Treasury. Trace the trends and you will see what am talking about. Nigeria is secretly called in OIC Federal Islamic Sultanate of Nigeria!!!!!!

I am not against your write up but don't single out the Igbo nation please.

There are documentaed cases of fulani attacks in the MB, SW, SE & SS so why single us out

This is how we Igbos always foolishly carry the burden the entire Southern Nigeria/christians should carry.

Before you know what is happening now they will say it is Igbos vs Fulani and others will stylishly withdraw.

When will my people begin to think abeg?
Re: Death Behind The Grazing Reserve Bill by exceptionalv(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2016
Friend, I mentioned but a few, there are many cases. Did you read my post entirely? All am doing is to speak out, get the message leave sentiments!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N24bn Cash Receipt: EFCC Quizzes Ex-gov. Liyel Imoke, Imasuen & Ize-iyamu / Paradoxes Of The Nigerian Society / Open Letter To The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.