Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Forgiveness Is What You Need To Keep Yourself In God's Blessing In Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Forgiveness Is What You Need To Keep Yourself In God's Blessing In Your Marriage (360 Views)

Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / 4 Lessons I Learned From My Abusive Father About Forgiveness / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness Is What You Need To Keep Yourself In God's Blessing In Your Marriage by PastorEdward(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
I am Pastor Edward Freedom, and I am here to tell you from my own experience that only those willing to forgive can truly enjoy the blessedness of marriage.
God did not give me a perfect wife, neither will He give you one. My wife have her Strong points and also her weak points. i have mine too. It is both our strong points and weak points that makes us who we are, and that is what makes us humans too.

The truth is that, if I find it difficult to forgive her when she is at the weak point of her life, i will also find it difficult to celebrate her when she is at the strong point of her life.

In my marriage, my strength fills in the gap where my wife's weak points are, and her own strength does the same for me. I have also sat down to see that some of the things that hurts me about her are also a blessing in disguise at a carting issues and God have also used her weakness to bless my home at times. For an instance, I have had to that God for my wife's anger and outburst over issues sometimes. God have used it to help us a times.

so my people. God have not given you a partner in marriage that you can not handle. If you cannot forgive, you may not see or enter the next fase of blessing God have for you.

I am willing to pray with you if you need it.

Re: Forgiveness Is What You Need To Keep Yourself In God's Blessing In Your Marriage by chydii(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2016
Where Aunty T and Uncle T, come and read oo smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like To, As A Teen, Have To Tell Your Parents That You're Pregnant? / Blue Edifice Properties Ltd Abuja / How Do You Manage Your Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.