Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Unicem Plant Manager Comes To The Rescue Of Mfamasing-idundu Road (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unicem Plant Manager Comes To The Rescue Of Mfamasing-idundu Road (Photos) (559 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / 20 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / Solar Products To The Rescue:for Homes And Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unicem Plant Manager Comes To The Rescue Of Mfamasing-idundu Road (Photos) by HochZeit: 1:03pm On May 10, 2016
A while ago, I had cause to call the attention of the Federal Government to the deplorable condition of the Mfamasing-Idundu road.(https://www.nairaland.com/3005087/mfamasing-idundun-road-awaiting-change-agenda)

As the signing of the 2016 budget dragged on, and justice to this road delayed, UniCem Plant Manager, Thierry Terriere came to the rescue of thousands of road users.

The road has been resurfaced, compacted and filled with granite. Gone are the gaping holes and gullies! Travel on this road is no longer the torture it used to be; at least for the time being.

The rain is here again and the work on the road is not finished. Left as it is, the granite will soon be washed away by heavy incessant rain prevalent in Calabar and its environs. To consolidate on the gains made so far, I urge the Plant Manager to go a step further by completing the good work he has began by applying a permanent, lasting finish to the compacted granite in the form of coal tar or cement with drainage on the side for good effect.

There are other companies like Dansa and Dangote sited along this road. Though these are yet to commence full operations, I urge them to join hands with UniCem (Member of Lafarge Africa) as part of their CSR programme to help make travelling on this road a better experience.

To UniCem I say: thank you for helping to build better cities!

Source: http://www.hoch-zeitgericht.com/2016/05/10/unicem-palnt-manager-comes-to-the-rescue-of-mfamasing-idundu-road/

seun,lalaticala, OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Unicem Plant Manager Comes To The Rescue Of Mfamasing-idundu Road (Photos) by eme1n(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2016
Commendable..

(1) (Reply)

Call For Your Corporate Office Partitioning / Read This If You Write For A Living / New Forex Policy; How Much Is Your Bank Charging You On Online Transactions Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.