Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony (36444 Views)

Photos: Yinka Ayefele’s Handsome Son Graduates From Howard University / PHOTOS: 18-year-old Nigerian Student Makes History At Howard University / 43 Of The 96 Howard Univrsity Doctor Of Pharmacy Candidates Are Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by shevchenko(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2016
Whereas if she were Yoruba,we would have seen Yoruba graduate with Obama

1 Like

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by 4nobody4every1: 2:29pm On May 10, 2016
cool
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by folahann(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2016
Good for her, good for the country. Some will take it as a personal glory
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Cosbyrich: 2:30pm On May 10, 2016
igraman:
Proudly a Member, Name Checkers Association Of Nairaland. Abeokuta Chapter.
Omo Yigbo thumb up for you. keep on making Naija proud.
I could have added one or two pryers buh shes nt an oduduwa.
Ire o!
lol
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by back2sender: 2:32pm On May 10, 2016
Davbams:
Praiseworthy.
I would have been happy if it was the daughter of a tomato Seller. N not someone that was trained with stolen Nigeria money

2 Likes

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
Who she help undecided

Bad belle na sin before God.

My dear congrats
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Darlington1992(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2016
Names checkers association, Lagos chapter congratulates you, keep making Igbo proud! Igbo kweenu!

1 Like

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by ireneony(f): 2:37pm On May 10, 2016
herbie27:
Stop abusing people and admit ur initial comment wasn't appropriate.
are you done
Agbaya feeling funky
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 10, 2016
Name checkers! shey una dey house?
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
are you done
Agbaya feeling funky
grin I won't grace my comment wit dis ur stupidity.

Jst see as u disgraced urself wit ur irrelevant comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
you can jump into a lagoon grin I don't fuckng care
You care so much and dat's why u're pained grin

2 Likes

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Davbams(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2016
back2sender:

I would have been happy if it was the daughter of a tomato Seller. N not someone that was trained with stolen Nigeria money

I agree, grass to grace story is usually more inspiring.
On the other hand;
I think she must have worked very hard to stand next to Obama. she culdnt av bought that...
**NoSmallFeat**

1 Like

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Btruth: 2:47pm On May 10, 2016
Good sign that good things can come out of our Nazareth in our Nigeria too. Thank you Lord. So happy for her parent.
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by gblaker(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
Who she help undecided

She doesn't have to help anybody.
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2016
TippyTop:
Obama: a constitutional Law Professor.
Bubu: ? ? ? ? ?
Buhari is a retired Army General like some former POTUS like Ulysses Grant and D. Eisenhower.

1 Like

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by bjfred: 2:57pm On May 10, 2016
God bless me too o

1 Like

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Opoki(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2016
anthonyworld:
she is privileged to stand with us president
She even hugged him. Something many people will never be privileged to do and one deekhead is asking who she help? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by jayben(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2016
neolboy:

mumu, do u even know the appropriate time to use this word
abeg tell her grin
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by MUVA(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
you can jump into a lagoon grin I don't fuckng care

Dumbledor! I never expected to find you on a thread where intellect is being celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by 400billionman: 3:08pm On May 10, 2016
wowmenow:
brilliant girl Buhari just freeze her father bank account chief ibeto
while his daughter is still studying in Uk

It is very funny with the mago mago they did last year to stop Ibeto cement in the market.

Just in April 2016, Ibeto cement entered market again, the next story i heard in May is the freezing of all Ibeto business accounts..

This is so funny.
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by current001(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2016
Good news for Nigeria. This proves PMB wrong when he said that Nigerians abroad are criminals.
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 10, 2016
nigerians setting d pace 4 oda africans 2 follow...
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by stubbornman(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2016
[b][/b]Name checker Isiala Ngwa branch Nne wellu done ,we back home are prouda ya
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by tiwiex(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2016
Akshow:
Always representing. Where are names checkers

lol. i be yoruba man but i suspected it would be igbo again. doing great things for Nigeria. We need to appreciate our diversity.
Nice one. Let's keep flying. We are all Nigerians first.
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by madridsta007(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2016
Ndigbo Kwenu!!!

I am not politically correct, never was and would never be.

Ndigbo Kwenu!!!
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by thugthang(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2016
She help ipod, for not only been tag as drug dealers
ireneony:
Who she help undecided
Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by justmenoni: 3:18pm On May 10, 2016
Retired army general

quote author=TippyTop post=45491111]Obama: a constitutional Law Professor.
Bubu: ? ? ? ? ?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by donJ2(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
Who she help undecided

Father lawd! shocked shocked, what amazes me is not even this comment buh d 2 D.dinhos that liked d comment...smh

3 Likes

Re: Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony by jayben(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2016
NICE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students / Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing / The Terrible State Of Irepodun High School, Ipao Ekiti Ikole LGA, Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.