Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Brymo Still Has Issues With Chocolate City: “they Are Not Being Nice To Me” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Still Has Issues With Chocolate City: “they Are Not Being Nice To Me” (586 Views)

My Contract With Chocolate City Is Over-ice Prince / Why I Didn't Win The Case With Chocolate City -- Brymo / A Nairalander With Chocolate City Chairman Mi Abaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Still Has Issues With Chocolate City: “they Are Not Being Nice To Me” by bvibesblogger: 1:28pm On May 10, 2016
Singer Brymo has revealed he still has issues with his former record label, Chocolate City Records.

Brymo, speaking to Beat FM following the release of his latest album, Klitoris, revealed that though many thought he won the court case, the case actually never ended.

“Even though it happened a long time ago and I am constantly trying to forget it. I feel like somebody needs to resurrect the case in court,” he said. “We had the opportunity to iron it out in court but they fried it up. I don’t know what they did but they definitely spoke to the judge and spoke to the lawyers and scrapped the case, they are lawyers; they can do it.”

He said that he had no idea where the case was exactly. “I don’t know what they are doing right now, the last time I was in court was in May 2015 and they came out to tell everyone that Brymo won the case; the judge never even passed the sentence. The judge just came that day and said, “I can’t do this, they don’t trust me so I’m going to drop the case,” and so he dropped it.”

https://www.360nobs.com/2016/05/brymo-still-issues-chocolate-city-not-nice/
Re: Brymo Still Has Issues With Chocolate City: “they Are Not Being Nice To Me” by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 10, 2016
eeyah.... brymo sorry eehn

(1) (Reply)

The Night Love Died In Nigeria / Pastor Hawking ‘fetish’ Meat Arrested In Ondo / Beverly Naya Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.