Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University (26282 Views)

DJ Cuppy Wins New York University's 2017 Alumni Artistic Achievement Award / Toke Makinwa Speaks At New York University (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by thefakestan: 5:27pm On May 10, 2016
Who she epp?

Who Masters epp?

ThefaKeStan
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Jacko1(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2016
Only an arts program can allow one dj and graduate.... Goin round the world

Only art program
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by bandad: 5:51pm On May 10, 2016
cassidy1996:
Who dey chop her?
You wan join chop am ni?
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 10, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmm, result wey she no go take work.

d esence of going 2 school s nt 2 use d result...bt 2 enhance one's imaginative,creative n innovativ mentality..
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Cannonleo(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2016
no vex what happened to the date between u and that other dude on twitter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yarn the tori
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Kleanbaba: 6:33pm On May 10, 2016
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by greatman247(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Wealth can be perceived as been evil but i'd rather be wealthy.

One can't tell the difference better real evil and poverty

My friend poverty is the real evil not money. When one is broke that when your mind and hand will be idle. And that is when you will be angry, jealousy and greed sets it. That is when you'll decide to rob others of their property, wicked the next man, that's when you'll pick on people to be enemies with, that's when all your friends will see you as liability and thereby run away from you, that's when u can't even visit some choices places, that is when u are not given the opportunity speak in public, that is when no one gives you the opportunity to do certain things, that's when no one believes in you, that when u fall sick, that's when the landlord will come knocking, a lot of problem and a lot of bills will need to be paid, a lot of ideas and dreams to be fulfilled but no capital. But when u have money, you be a lot happy, friendly with others and have more friends. And do all the stuff you couldn't do when you are broke. Money is good men...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by playtheblues(f): 6:50pm On May 10, 2016
APCshit is real though.

FlatheadCoward:

I'm proud.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by FlatheadCoward: 6:51pm On May 10, 2016
playtheblues:
APCshit is real though.

Welp. Your problem.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2016
Mrbigman1:

You have said it all
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Kaldakinn: 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
Omo baba olowo!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by makdcash(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

ote author=Mrbigman1 post=45493151]Wealth can be perceived as been evil but i'd rather be wealthy.

One can't tell the difference better real evil and poverty [/quote]
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by tuna4servi(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2016
So wat? Me self graduate from kwara state polytechnic 2011

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by ideylaff: 8:06pm On May 10, 2016
cassidy1996:
Who dey chop her?

Victor Anichebe the footballer
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by tameera(f): 8:12pm On May 10, 2016
playtheblues:
But she was always in Nigeria and London.

Abi oooo

Wondering which time she dey take attend classes et al for someone in her finals!!!

Anyway, none of my business

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by playtheblues(f): 8:17pm On May 10, 2016
E be like say no be only Davido sabi buy marks.

tameera:

Abi oooo

Wondering which time she dey take attend classes et al for someone in her finals!!!

Anyway, none of my business
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by rallymento(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2016
DJ cuppy my wife grin. I don't want ur father's wealth. ..I want you kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 10, 2016
playtheblues:

You noticed ba, especially 9ja, I wonder how and when she go the school..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Topestbilly(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2016
ameezy:

angryseun warn dis boy o

Oh! Sorry we didn't invite you to our wedding tongue

Did u jus reported me? Lol! Seun was d event chairman sef tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Topestbilly(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2016
Pheals:
. .good afternoon sire

How u doing? Jus saying Hi.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by wayodude(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2016
The name DJCuppy makes me laugh no end! grin

All good hun, hope you make front page when you drop a mix tape or smash a big gig in Ibiza. I'll be here waiting to laugh even more LoL
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 10, 2016
Mrbigman1:

my brother! One question I always ask is can a man live a purposeful life without money, I chose no as the answer.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by playtheblues(f): 10:18pm On May 10, 2016
I guessed Davido showed her what's up.

#Abracadabradegree.

Iefosa:

You noticed ba, especially 9ja, I wonder how and when she go the school..

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by nonix22(m): 12:17am On May 11, 2016
playtheblues:
exactly what I had on my mind. How did she manage to just graduate? she did it online or what? how Davido woke up one day and told us he graduated with firat class! how kwanu?? we still dey battle with the more you look, the less you se from our politicians then our yeyebrities are on one sid doing their own
playtheblues:
exactly what I had on my mind. How did she manage to just graduate? she did it online or what? how Davido woke up one day and told us he graduated with firat class! how kwanu?? we still dey battle with the more you look, the less you se from our politicians then our yeyebrities are on one sid doing their own

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by nonix22(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2016
playtheblues:
playtheblues:
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From New-York University by playtheblues(f): 3:51am On May 11, 2016
Exactly!

The Government should probe these bogus certificates grin cheesy grin cheesy

nonix22:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? / Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.