Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) (1389 Views)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by gmacnoms(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2016
I am a DSE staff with diamond bank.

If You need/want any of the diamond diamond bank accounts, kindly reply on this thread.

Locations I can cover is Benin - Oghara - Sapele - Warri - Ughelli - Agbaroh. If your location is close to along or close to these locations, i'l cover.

Note: Transport expenses is covered by me. You only provide the requirements for account opening

Questions can be dropped here

Thanks very much as I look forward to getting your patronage couple with our ( diamond bank) unrivalled costumer service

Students, businessmen parents, children....there's are accounts for suitable for all
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by overdrive(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2016
Is the diamond xtra savings account same as normal savings account.is it only d diamond xtra account holders that are eligible for that raffle draw. Me wan win salary for life.
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by phrancys001(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2016
gmacnoms:
I am a DSE staff with diamond bank.

If You need/want any of the diamond diamond bank accounts, kindly reply on this thread.

Locations I can cover is Benin - Oghara - Sapele - Warri - Ughelli - Agbaroh. If your location is close to along or close to these locations, i'l cover.

Note: Transport expenses is covered by me. You only provide the requirements for account opening

Questions can be dropped here

Thanks very much as I look forward to getting your patronage couple with our ( diamond bank) unrivalled costumer service

Students, businessmen parents, children....there's are accounts for suitable for all
have you been seeing the numerous recent complaints by customers of diamondbank on nairaland? Really thinking of moving my account to another bank cos it's scary when your supposed bank aren't meeting up to your expectations.
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by olasubomi007(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2016
Do you have anyone I can contact if I want to open an account in aabeokuta ogun
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by gmacnoms(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2016
phrancys001:
have you been seeing the numerous recent complaints by customers of diamondbank on nairaland? Really thinking of moving my account to another bank cos it's scary when your supposed bank aren't meeting up to your expectations.
what are personal challenges? Maybe solutions can be provided becos I know Diamond Bank offers one of the best costumer services in Nigeria. GT, Diamond and UBA standout
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by gmacnoms(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2016
olasubomi007:
Do you have anyone I can contact if I want to open an account in aabeokuta ogun
i'll try to see to that. Which area are you in Ogun, so that I can streamline
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by gmacnoms(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2016
overdrive:
Is the diamond xtra savings account same as normal savings account.is it only d diamond xtra account holders that are eligible for that raffle draw. Me wan win salary for life.
*laffs*

Well, xtra is different frm d normal savings. Diamond Xtra has a minimum balance of 5000, while savings has a minimum balance of 0 (Zero): u can withdra all ur monies.

Lastly, it's only diamond xtra dat qualifies u for d salary for life draws
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by olasubomi007(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2016
gmacnoms:
i'll try to see to that. Which area are you in Ogun, so that I can streamline

Abeokuta
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by Kezzy24(f): 4:36pm On May 11, 2016
Is STAMP DUTY charge,applicable to the Diamond Savings account?

The drawback on the savings account is,one cannot make transfers to other banks,it is something Diamond Bank should really look into,to make things easier for their customers.
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by gmacnoms(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2016
Kezzy24:
Is STAMP DUTY charge,applicable to the Diamond Savings account?

The drawback on the savings account is,one cannot make transfers to other banks,it is something Diamond Bank should really look into,to make things easier for their customers.
stamp duty charge is for current accounts only
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by Kezzy24(f): 8:35pm On May 11, 2016
gmacnoms:
stamp duty charge is for current accounts only

Then I wonder,why Diamond Bank has been deducting the Stamp duty charge from my savings account.Sent messages to them and they insist,it is CBN rule,whereas it isn't so for that type of account.

I have decided to stop banking with them,except they make a refund of the ones they have deducted and stop tampering with my account, all in the name of Stamp duty charge.

1 Like

Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by gmacnoms(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2016
Kezzy24:

Then I wonder,why Diamond Bank has been deducting the Stamp duty charge from my savings account.Sent messages to them and they insist,it is CBN rule,whereas it isn't so for that type of account.

I have decided to stop banking with them,except they make a refund of the ones they have deducted and stop tampering with my account, all in the name of Stamp duty charge.
kindly, go to ur account officer. Go to d bank u openede it, den request to see ur account officer. He'l take it up from dere. I operate same account and I havn't experienced such
Re: Need A Diamond Bank Acc??? (benin & Warri) by gmacnoms(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
Heard about Diamond Future? An account to save for urt child with heavy interest rate paid

Details shortly

(1) (Reply)

IS Bet9jai Broke? They Hav'not Been Paying Their Online Winners Since A Wk. Ago / I Am In Need Of Packaging Carton And Poly Envelop Shipping Bags / I Want To Sell This My 2years Old Facebook Group With 270,000 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.