Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. (3099 Views)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2018/2019 - How To Apply / 183 Federal Ministries, Agencies In Massive Illegal Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service In Another Illegal Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by edyfa(f): 5:42pm On May 10, 2016
From the information reaching me from a reliable source,FAAN have employed some pple illegally mostly igbos .As it is right now they have been posted to various airports to start work. Will this country ever be good?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Mopolchi: 6:03pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:
From the information reaching me from a reliable source,FAAN have employed some pple illegally mostly igbos .As it is right now they have been posted to various airports to start work. Will this country ever be good?

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Valmesk(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:
Had it being either you or relations were among the beneficiaries,would you have posted this?If really you have the concrete evidence that Federal character was not adhered to in the FAAN recruitment then petition FAAN to the Federal Character Commission with your facts.Why the hatred for the Igbo tribe?
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by edyfa(f): 6:16pm On May 10, 2016
Valmesk:
Had it being either you or relations were among the beneficiaries,would you have posted this?If really you have the concrete evidence that Federal character was not adhered to in the FAAN recruitment then petition FAAN to the Federal Character Commission with your facts.Why the hatred for the Igbo tribe?
maybe u are one of the beneficiaries. And for your information if it was within my power I would have done it.And for the records I ve nothing against the igbos

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by edyfa(f): 6:19pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=Mopolchi post=45497939][/quote] you don't have to be rude,if you don't like what I posted just pass it's not a most u comment.

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Mopolchi: 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:
you don't have to be rude,if you don't like what I posted just pass it's not a most u comment.
I don't like when you insult ndi Igbo. You don't have the right to write rubbish here and expect people to fall for your unfounded assumptions. Who told that mostly ndi Igbo were employed? If even it was true, do you really understand the rationale for that employment? If you do not then let me inform you that it was done to balance the lopsidedness in the past FAAN recruitments that were unfavourable to ndi Igbo. The current recruitment into FAAN is not illegal and the federal character commission has ratified it. So prove your point or keep quiet on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by edyfa(f): 8:20pm On May 10, 2016
Mopolchi:
I don't like when you insult ndi Igbo. You don't have the right to write rubbish here and expect people to fall for your unfounded assumptions. Who told that mostly ndi Igbo were employed? If even it was true, do you really understand the rationale for that employment? If you do not then let me inform you that it was done to balance the lopsidedness in the past FAAN recruitments that were unfavourable to ndi Igbo. The current recruitment into FAAN is not illegal and the federal character commission has ratified it. So prove your point or keep quiet on this matter.
this shows how uncultured and manner less u are but I won't condescend to ur level.so FCC ratified it behind close doors right? The names that came out for successful candidates last year,was it just a show? How come u are taking it so personal? If u are one of d beneficiaries it's none of my business I only posted what I knw and u just proved it to b true.This is a forum and I can post whatever I want regardless of pple like u.How come nobody wants to hear d truth anymore.

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Mopolchi: 9:37pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:
this shows how uncultured and manner less u are but I won't condescend to ur level.so FCC ratified it behind close doors right? The names that came out for successful candidates last year,was it just a show? How come u are taking it so personal? If u are one of d beneficiaries it's none of my business I only posted what I knw and u just proved it to b true.This is a forum and I can post whatever I want regardless of pple like u.How come nobody wants to hear d truth anymore.
Well, it seems you are an intransigent person and I think am wasting my time with you. You're very unruly and this explains why you weren't selected. I advise you should work on yourself. And before you rant again, try always to get your information right before you weep up unfounded sentiments in public. That you weren't selected does not mean that the recruitment was illegal. Mind you, no recruitment occurs in federal agencies without FCC ratifying it. And ratification does not needs your presence or consent to take place. And since you are very uninformed about a recruitment that you partook in, it shows how dumb you're. Please search through @fccnigeria to see when your fellow applicants that were successful were ratified to be issued appointment letters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by maxwell767(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2016
undecided fallacy of assimilation

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by edyfa(f): 10:45pm On May 10, 2016
Mopolchi:
Well, it seems you are an intransigent person and I think am wasting my time with you. You're very unruly and this explains why you weren't selected. I advise you should work on yourself. And before you rant again, try always to get your information right before you weep up unfounded sentiments in public. That you weren't selected does not mean that the recruitment was illegal. Mind you, no recruitment occurs in federal agencies without FCC ratifying it. And ratification does not needs your presence or consent to take place. And since you are very uninformed about a recruitment that you partook in, it shows how dumb you're. Please search through @fccnigeria to see when your fellow applicants that were successful were ratified to be issued appointment letters.
just imagin u calling sm1 unruly and to tink of it u are a man and u are acting like this what a shame. just the way u are entitled to ur opinion am also entitled to mine but if mine doesn't go well with u den that is ur cup of tea.U said am dumb,i will rather b dumb Dan b a fool like u.were u d only 1 that read this post? Y are u taking it so personal,or did u ve a fight with a mad person today that u are trying to transfer d aggression? Or ve u lost ur manner of approach? Did I tag ur useless name to d post? I dnt knw u bt am really irritated with ur attitude.i hardly comment or post anything on nairaland because of premature minded pple like u who luk for every opportunity to attack pple.Even if I posted a wrong information, is that how u talk to pple? If u got the Job good for u but am not jobless ok.stop hating on pple u dnt knw.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Mopolchi: 10:52pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:
just imagin u calling sm1 unruly and to tink of it u are a man and u are acting like this what a shame. just the way u are entitled to ur opinion am also entitled to mine but if mine doesn't go well with u den that is ur cup of tea.U said am dumb,i will rather b dumb Dan b a fool like u.were u d only 1 that read this post? Y are u taking it so personal,or did u ve a fight with a mad person today that u are trying to transfer d aggression? Or ve u lost ur manner of approach? Did I tag ur useless name to d post? I dnt knw u bt am really irritated with ur attitude.i hardly comment or post anything on nairaland because of premature minded pple like u who luk for every opportunity to attack pple.Even if I posted a wrong information, is that how u talk to pple? If u got the Job good for u but am not jobless ok.stop hating on pple u dnt knw.

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by edyfa(f): 11:10pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=Mopolchi post=45505663][/quote]FAAN RECRUITMENT: CALL FOR INTERVENTION
April 12, 2016 featured post, News 1,828 Views

APPEAL FOR INTERVENTION
Our interest in getting in touch with Scannews  pertains to some troubling information regarding the fate of seven hundred and twenty five (725) successful candidates of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment exercise of 2015.
The process which began in February 2015 with a publication from the Authority inviting applications from interested candidates was concluded in March, 2015 after the recruitment test and interview was successfully held across various centres in Nigeria. In May, 2015, a list of successful candidates was first published on the official recruitment website www.faanrecruitment.com and in some national dailies with an accompanying message stating that “All selected candidates will be notified of the dates to present themselves for documentation and further processing at the Human Resources Department, FAAN Headquarters, Lagos through publications in the national newspapers and on the website”.
Consultations with the Federal Character Commission (FCC) confirmed that a certificate of compliance had been issued to FAAN by the Commission which validates the recruitment process satisfying the position and provision of the constitution governing recruitment exercises by MDAs which states that; “A Certificate of Compliance (with the FCC principles/guidelines) shall be issued as final authorisation for the release of letters of appointment to successful candidates by the recruiting MDA (No MDA shall issue Letters of Appointment to candidates without this Certificate)” and allows a period of three (3) months as ultimatum for the issuance of appointment letters to successful candidates by the agency. The specified period expired as at the end of September, 2015 without the issuance of appointment letters nor official statement from FAAN. March, 2016 makes it six (6) months after the deadline with no public explanation from the authority.
Disturbed by unpleasant rumours surrounding the outcome of the exercise and the perceived silence from the authority regarding the matter, the successful candidates have since written letters of appeal for intervention to the offices of the Honourable Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, the Honourable Minister of State for Transport, Hadi Sirika, the Managing Director, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, Eng. Saleh Dunoma and the Executive Chairman, Federal Character Commission Shettima Bukar-Abba. On a few occasions, a delegation spooled from the list of successful candidates were invited by the Authority to meet with senior officials handling the recruitment, the first of these meetings held in November 2015. Explanations offered by officials of the Authority suggested that the delay was being caused by a pending approval authorising FAAN to proceed with documentation, issuance of appointment letters, training and deployment of recruited personnel. This was accepted as enough assurance until recently when rumours surfaced suggesting that appointment letters were being issued secretly to candidates, some of which were not on the list published by the authority. These rumours were confirmed at the most recent meeting held at FAAN’s headquarters in Lagos between representatives of the Authority and a delegation representing the successful candidates where we were told that a number of candidates had obtained Appointment letters through the influence of some top government officials and political office holders. In lieu of the recent developments, the successful candidates now refute the explanation given by the Authority as shady, misleading and unacceptable as it has become clear the process is being hijacked by some powers that be. We are resolved to pursue justice by all democratic means available to us.
We request that you use your influence as a very reputable media to assist us in publishing the letter online as an open letter.
We will consider any action taken by your office as a stand for justice and what is right. Kindly consider this appeal to be a pledge of our full support. A copy of the published list can be found on http://recruitment./faan-recruitment-2015-461-applicants-offered-employment-check-list-of-selected-candidates/ as the official recruitment website is currently inaccessible.
We thank you for your kind consideration and intervention.

The letter should be address to:

Rtd Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi
The Honorable Minister,
Federal Ministry of Transportation,
2nd Floor, Annex 3, New Fed. Secretariat Complex,
Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 1136
Abuja.

The Short-listed Candidates,
FAAN Recruitment Exercise 2015.
April 5, 2016.

The content of the letter is:

Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT INTERVENTION

We write this letter on behalf of 725 short-listed candidates of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment who emerged successful after completing the various stages of the recruitment process which began in February, 2015 and was concluded in March, 2015.

In accordance with Federal Character and transparency, the lists of successful candidates was published online on www.faanrecruitment.­com and followed with a note stating that “All selected candidates will be notified of the dates to present themselves for documentation and further processing at the Human Resources Department, FAAN Headquarters, Lagos through publications in the national newspapers and on the website”. However, eleven (11) months after the recruitment exercise was concluded, there has been no official update concerning the status of the recruitment thereby leaving successful candidates at the mercies of hearsays and unpleasant rumors.

Consultations with the Federal Character Commission (FCC) confirmed that a certificate of compliance had been issued to FAAN by the Commission which validates the recruitment process satisfying the position and provision of the constitution governing such exercise which states that; “A Certificate of Compliance (with the FCC principles/­guidelines) shall be issued as final authorization for the release of letters of appointment to successful candidates by the recruiting MDA (No MDA shall issue Letters of Appointment to candidates without this Certificate)” and allows a period of three (3) months as ultimatum for the issuance of appointment letters to successful candidates by the agency. With the specified period having expired as at the end of September, 2015 without the issuance of appointment letters nor official statement from FAAN, this has indeed given us cause to worry, especially as it is now close to a full year since the recruitment exercise was concluded.

In line with the restoration of transparency and due process in the civil service and other sectors of our economy by the current administration, the conduct of the recruitment exercise by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has proven beyond reasonable doubt that candidates can be selected strictly on merit and in consonance with Federal Character. Your decision to give credence to this recruitment of equity further strengthens our faith and trust in your leadership as our Honorable Minister.

We strongly believe that under your leadership and influence as the Honorable Minister of Transportation, the release of necessary funds for the documentation and training of successful candidates will receive due attention and the exercise brought to a successful conclusion. This represents the hope of 725 Nigerian youths who are eager to serve our fatherland. We thank you sir for your kind consideration and anticipated intervention.

Yours Faithfully,
FAAN Short-listed Candidates 2015.

#faanrecruitment2015
@faanrecruitment

We will be glad if ScanNews could assist us to publish the letter online as an open letter.

Thanks.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by edyfa(f): 11:12pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=Mopolchi post=45505663][/quote]this really proves how troublesome u are please grow up boy.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Mopolchi: 11:18pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:
this really proves how troublesome u are please grow up boy.

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by edyfa(f): 11:19pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:
FAAN RECRUITMENT: CALL FOR INTERVENTION
April 12, 2016 featured post, News 1,828 Views

APPEAL FOR INTERVENTION
Our interest in getting in touch with Scannews  pertains to some troubling information regarding the fate of seven hundred and twenty five (725) successful candidates of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment exercise of 2015.
The process which began in February 2015 with a publication from the Authority inviting applications from interested candidates was concluded in March, 2015 after the recruitment test and interview was successfully held across various centres in Nigeria. In May, 2015, a list of successful candidates was first published on the official recruitment website www.faanrecruitment.com and in some national dailies with an accompanying message stating that “All selected candidates will be notified of the dates to present themselves for documentation and further processing at the Human Resources Department, FAAN Headquarters, Lagos through publications in the national newspapers and on the website”.
Consultations with the Federal Character Commission (FCC) confirmed that a certificate of compliance had been issued to FAAN by the Commission which validates the recruitment process satisfying the position and provision of the constitution governing recruitment exercises by MDAs which states that; “A Certificate of Compliance (with the FCC principles/guidelines) shall be issued as final authorisation for the release of letters of appointment to successful candidates by the recruiting MDA (No MDA shall issue Letters of Appointment to candidates without this Certificate)” and allows a period of three (3) months as ultimatum for the issuance of appointment letters to successful candidates by the agency. The specified period expired as at the end of September, 2015 without the issuance of appointment letters nor official statement from FAAN. March, 2016 makes it six (6) months after the deadline with no public explanation from the authority.
Disturbed by unpleasant rumours surrounding the outcome of the exercise and the perceived silence from the authority regarding the matter, the successful candidates have since written letters of appeal for intervention to the offices of the Honourable Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, the Honourable Minister of State for Transport, Hadi Sirika, the Managing Director, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, Eng. Saleh Dunoma and the Executive Chairman, Federal Character Commission Shettima Bukar-Abba. On a few occasions, a delegation spooled from the list of successful candidates were invited by the Authority to meet with senior officials handling the recruitment, the first of these meetings held in November 2015. Explanations offered by officials of the Authority suggested that the delay was being caused by a pending approval authorising FAAN to proceed with documentation, issuance of appointment letters, training and deployment of recruited personnel. This was accepted as enough assurance until recently when rumours surfaced suggesting that appointment letters were being issued secretly to candidates, some of which were not on the list published by the authority. These rumours were confirmed at the most recent meeting held at FAAN’s headquarters in Lagos between representatives of the Authority and a delegation representing the successful candidates where we were told that a number of candidates had obtained Appointment letters through the influence of some top government officials and political office holders. In lieu of the recent developments, the successful candidates now refute the explanation given by the Authority as shady, misleading and unacceptable as it has become clear the process is being hijacked by some powers that be. We are resolved to pursue justice by all democratic means available to us.
We request that you use your influence as a very reputable media to assist us in publishing the letter online as an open letter.
We will consider any action taken by your office as a stand for justice and what is right. Kindly consider this appeal to be a pledge of our full support. A copy of the published list can be found on http://recruitment./faan-recruitment-2015-461-applicants-offered-employment-check-list-of-selected-candidates/ as the official recruitment website is currently inaccessible.
We thank you for your kind consideration and intervention.

The letter should be address to:

Rtd Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi
The Honorable Minister,
Federal Ministry of Transportation,
2nd Floor, Annex 3, New Fed. Secretariat Complex,
Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 1136
Abuja.

The Short-listed Candidates,
FAAN Recruitment Exercise 2015.
April 5, 2016.

The content of the letter is:

Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT INTERVENTION

We write this letter on behalf of 725 short-listed candidates of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment who emerged successful after completing the various stages of the recruitment process which began in February, 2015 and was concluded in March, 2015.

In accordance with Federal Character and transparency, the lists of successful candidates was published online on www.faanrecruitment.­com and followed with a note stating that “All selected candidates will be notified of the dates to present themselves for documentation and further processing at the Human Resources Department, FAAN Headquarters, Lagos through publications in the national newspapers and on the website”. However, eleven (11) months after the recruitment exercise was concluded, there has been no official update concerning the status of the recruitment thereby leaving successful candidates at the mercies of hearsays and unpleasant rumors.

Consultations with the Federal Character Commission (FCC) confirmed that a certificate of compliance had been issued to FAAN by the Commission which validates the recruitment process satisfying the position and provision of the constitution governing such exercise which states that; “A Certificate of Compliance (with the FCC principles/­guidelines) shall be issued as final authorization for the release of letters of appointment to successful candidates by the recruiting MDA (No MDA shall issue Letters of Appointment to candidates without this Certificate)” and allows a period of three (3) months as ultimatum for the issuance of appointment letters to successful candidates by the agency. With the specified period having expired as at the end of September, 2015 without the issuance of appointment letters nor official statement from FAAN, this has indeed given us cause to worry, especially as it is now close to a full year since the recruitment exercise was concluded.

In line with the restoration of transparency and due process in the civil service and other sectors of our economy by the current administration, the conduct of the recruitment exercise by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has proven beyond reasonable doubt that candidates can be selected strictly on merit and in consonance with Federal Character. Your decision to give credence to this recruitment of equity further strengthens our faith and trust in your leadership as our Honorable Minister.

We strongly believe that under your leadership and influence as the Honorable Minister of Transportation, the release of necessary funds for the documentation and training of successful candidates will receive due attention and the exercise brought to a successful conclusion. This represents the hope of 725 Nigerian youths who are eager to serve our fatherland. We thank you sir for your kind consideration and anticipated intervention.

Yours Faithfully,
FAAN Short-listed Candidates 2015.

#faanrecruitment2015
@faanrecruitment

We will be glad if ScanNews could assist us to publish the letter online as an open letter.

Thanks.
I didn't type this I just copied it to prove there are some successful candidates still waiting for their appointment letters while those who didn't participate in the recruitment process have started work.its not a rumour it's what I know I dnt go abt fabricating stories am not sure abt.its not a must u believe my story.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by maxwell767(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2016
You guys should stop making noise... This is almost midnight... Go and sleep over this issue and continue tomorrow, u have all the time there... Haba

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Mopolchi: 11:30pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:
I didn't type this I just copied it to prove there are some successful candidates still waiting for their appointment letters while those who didn't participate in the recruitment process have started work.its not a rumour it's what I know I dnt go abt fabricating stories am not sure abt.its not a must u believe my story.
How sure what you're saying here is not rumour? From what you posted earlier a certificate of compliance has been issued to faan. Have you been told that you won't be recruited again by faan. Why not chill out since your name has been shortlisted by faan for APL? You need to give us proofs that those you saw working there newly are illegally recruited. If not, you need to keep quiet so as not to mislead people, please.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by laprince(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:

plz, try to organise your points before coming to pour it out in an open forum. Am sure that will save you from insults or perceived insults.

Coming with a source at the beginning of the post would have been quite useful.

Evidence silences doubt.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Mopolchi: 11:33pm On May 10, 2016
laprince:

plz, try to organise your points before coming to pour it out in an open forum. Am sure that will save you from insults or perceived insults.

Coming with a source at the beginning of the post would have been quite useful.

Evidence silences doubt.
Manage this one small

1 Like

Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by maxwell767(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2016
edyfa:
this really proves how troublesome u are please grow up boy.
bet why the thing dey pain u say na igbo's Dem employ shey igbos no get right to work ni, abi kini aleyi nso?, na WA oo.. This people don look down on igbos gan....
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Nbote(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2016
How come ur attention hasn't been drawn to d numerous under-G recruitment going on since d turn of d year in most Departments and Agencies.. NDIC recruited hausas all thru, mostly from Adamawa state, We all saw d CBN list, Customs and immigration did d same and so many others are actually still in d process.. Some of U jus can't seem to hide ur disdain for others and shamelessly look for any opportunities to make baseless claims
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by nanauju(f): 8:19am On May 11, 2016
So because they employed mainly igbos, you made yourself judge to call it an 'illegal recruitment'. My dear, with people like you Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Valmesk(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2016
Imagine the height of hatred for the Igbo tribe,Letter of compliance was issued to FAAN and what effort have you made to see if the terms of reference for the letter is not being pursued by FAAN.
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Mopolchi: 10:30pm On May 18, 2016
The Management of Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAA) has begun the issuance of Provisional Offer of Employment Letters to successful candidates of its 2015 recruitment exercise in batches, with effect from May 16. This is contained in a statement signed by Mr Yakubu Dati, the General Manager, Corporate Affairs, FAAN, made available on Wednesday in Lagos. The statement quoted Dati as saying that the first batch of successful candidates had been notified through text messages sent to their mobile phones. According to him, they are expected to report to the Human Resources Department of FAAN from June 16, 2016 to Sept. 15, 2016 for medicals, background checks and induction training. He said successful candidates were to come with their unique ID number, original certificates/credentials and other means of identification for screening. He added that “candidates under the second and third batches will be communicated consequently. “All applicants are advised to visit FAAN website regularly for further information.” http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/05/18/ recruitment-faan-begins-placement-successful-candidates/
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by Augusttusrobben(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Happy Birthday. Love To Met U
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by FUCKmeHARD: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by deprince92(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
pls I seriously need a job at faan pls I will be very happy if you help me I just want to work am an ond holder in businesses administration here is my contact 08175743401 am Gerald by name
thanks and God bless
Re: Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. by deprince92(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
pls I seriously need a job at faan pls I will be very happy if you help me I just want to work am an ond holder in businesses administration here is my contact 08175743301 am Gerald by name
thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 500000 / Keystone Bank Entry Level Test / What's Your Most Pressing Need Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.