Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero (1202 Views)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by sixtuschimere: 5:48pm On May 10, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFOUIO-hf64/

Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo, better known as Kcee, has all the trappings of a musician who had done well for himself. Cars, mansions, women at his beck and call, trips around the world, are just a few of the things that characterise his glamorous life.

The 5 Star Entertainment act however revealed that this was not always the case. He made the revelation in while speaking on Hiptv, in which he detailed his journey from grass to grace after KcPresh, the group he founded with his friend Presh, broke up; leaving him with nothing and no choice but to start from ground zero.

The Limpopo crooner who got his groove back with that hit single, noted that his brother and president of 5 Star Entertainment label, set him up with a furniture store in Ikeja, but after trying and making no headway there as well, he decided to return to his first love music and the rest they say is history.

Watch the video on the link above

source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/i-sold-furniture-in-allen-after-kcpresh.html

Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by Mologi(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2016
Who ask u

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by Airforce1(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2016
good to know
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by MzPecs(f): 5:59pm On May 10, 2016
Thank God for his life! cool
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by flexyfit(f): 6:03pm On May 10, 2016
Hard work pays....
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by vicstar(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2016
everyone gat a story to tell cry
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by goldbim(f): 6:35pm On May 10, 2016
Good for him..i could remember this guy and presh back then wearing oversized senegalese kaftan to an interview with tito and coco of star jamz show..they were upcoming acts then..now his Hustle has finally paid off real big!!.happy for him.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by nikkypearl(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2016
so
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by tunapawizzy: 6:48pm On May 10, 2016
Relatively Furniture store for allen na big sumtin oga.... Not like u sold rat poison like patoranking

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 10, 2016
NICE AND INSPIRATIONAL STORY BUT KCEE WHO U EPP?
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by tunapawizzy: 6:50pm On May 10, 2016
goldbim:
Good for him..i could remember this guy and presh back then wearing oversized senegalese kaftan to an interview with tito and coco of star jamz show..they were upcoming acts then..now his Hustle has finally paid off real big!!.happy for him.
Wheres coco sef...had a crios crush on her den
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by goldbim(f): 6:58pm On May 10, 2016
tunapawizzy:

Wheres coco sef...had a crios crush on her den
grin grin as in ehnnnn.mine was her dressing and the way she presents.(not all these half- nude and fake accent presenters we have now).she was a hot chic then.black and shine..last time I saw her she was preggy and married grin.
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by tunapawizzy: 7:12pm On May 10, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin as in ehnnnn.mine was her dressing and the way she presents. (not all these half- nude and fake accent presenters we have now).she was a hot chic then.black and shine..last time I saw her she was preggy and married grin.
Very hawt chic o.... U dey mind all dese nu generation presenters... They have so much to learn
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by goldbim(f): 7:21pm On May 10, 2016
tunapawizzy:

Very hawt chic o.... U dey mind all dese nu generation presenters... They have so much to learn
A lot indeed.. cheesy. Oo
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by idupaul: 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
tunapawizzy:
Relatively Furniture store for allen na big sumtin oga.... Not like u sold rat poison like patoranking

no bi beans to get store for allen sef
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by 9ja4show: 7:51pm On May 10, 2016
I heard him say he went to Dubai to import furniture to sell at Allen? To get shop for Allen na play?

No message in this story bro, you didn't struggle
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by onojaduru: 9:41pm On May 10, 2016
Everybody has a beginning.Great inspiring u got @Kcee
Re: ‘I Sold Furniture In Allen Afta KcPresh Broke Up’:Kcee On Bouncing Back 4rm Zero by yekparikpa(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2016
Mologi:
Who ask u
Hip TV.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Peter Okoye New Look Photo / Tonto Dikeh Marks Baby Boy’s 5-month Birthday With New Photos / Jhene Aiko Files For Divorce From Nigerian Husband, Oladipo Omishore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.