Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) (30331 Views)

44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video (2) (3) (4)

Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by desmond249(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2016
sick man
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by hottathanfire(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2016
Hhhfdvdfgdffd
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by free2ryhme: 11:12am On May 11, 2016
This is a very old video

Haba
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by kolaosita4(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2016
na dem spoil him juju, baba talk say make I'm no bath for just one year, wetin concern dem?
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 11, 2016
there is something we called human rights and freedom. how he does his things is his to decide. he hasn't broke any law.
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2016
posted b4
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by tiswell(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2016
Booyakasha:
If he doesn't want to take his bath why force him? everyone should make decisions by themselves, I'm not saying the stinking man is normal, I'm just saying some people in Nigeria have this mentality of beating or bullying people in groups, i remember when i said something that was right to my classmates, as they say, the truth hurts, they connived and planned to group beat me up, but I was lucky one of them stood up for me saying what i actually said was actually right.. smiley
i can relate with your type back then in secondary school,they called you amebo then ba?
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by GreenNegro(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2016
Na Car Wash dem carry am go sef...lol

Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 11, 2016
5starmilitant:

No you rather post in them undecided
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by Shakur86(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2016
wetin u no go hear for nairaland
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by DedeNkem: 12:48pm On May 11, 2016
Good friends.

He may be mentally sick.

Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 11, 2016
OP where is he from? a western state?.
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by PurestBoy(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2016
Akshow:
Nairaland mods should upgrade pls. This news has been all over the net for days. Yawns.

I no longer visit nairaland for breaking news. I've seen dis for like 10 days ago now
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:37pm On May 11, 2016
Thank God o,at last village people don succeed to bath lalasticlala. Now we fit look for Mrs nairaland for am to marry at age 49 grin grin grin

Aminat508 vickyrotex rokiatu prettythicksme and osusumustflow dis na opportunity for una to find una missing bone o grin
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by bot101(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2016
moderatorr:
funn. The man is weird
What you are weird at is usually where your strength is, if you can just focus on it. Nice video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0rl5yZBV4
Great video there. Subscribed on youtube already!!!
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 2:41pm On May 11, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Thank God o,at last village people don succeed to bath lalasticlala. Now we fit look for Mrs nairaland for am to marry at age 49 grin grin grin

Aminat508 vickyrotex rokiatu prettythicksme and osusumustflow dis na opportunity for una to find una missing bone o grin

When you dey plan to get sense na? angry
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:52pm On May 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

When you dey plan to get sense na? angry
typical Nigerian babe. Pretending like say the thing wey I write no sweet am for body.

Na me you wan follow go abi? grin
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 3:00pm On May 11, 2016
BABANGBALI:
typical Nigerian babe. Pretending like say the thing wey I write no sweet am for body.

Na me you wan follow go abi? grin

Your werenity is out of this world!!!
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by Wenebadu(f): 3:07pm On May 11, 2016
Guy you must bathe!
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:13pm On May 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Your werenity is out of this world!!!
vickyrotex tripping for babangbali since 50AD.
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by Bose253(f): 3:18pm On May 11, 2016
He ought to be grateful for the kind of friends he has
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by mmasi(f): 9:51pm On May 11, 2016
I fear this man and his lovely friends
Re: Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:47am On May 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
BABANGBALI:

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Ondo Corper Tests Positive For Coronavirus / UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays