Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,607 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed (845 Views)

Futminna Post Ume Date Is Out / Uniabuja Pre-registration For Post Ume Date Is Out,confirmed / Futa Post-ume Date Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed by joehk(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2009
DAY 1: DATE: Thursday, September 03, 2009 Time: 8.30 am

VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS
VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS

FACULTIES:

Faculty of Medicine

Faculty of Dentistry

Faculty of Veterinary Medicine

Faculty of Health Science and Technology

Faculty of Pharmacy
FACULTIES:

Faculty of Business Administration

Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geodesy)

DAY 2: DATE : Friday, September 04, 2009 Time: 8.30 am

VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS
VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS

FACULTIES:

Faculty of Arts

Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)

Faculty of Education

Faculty of Law
FACULTIES:

Faculty of Agriculture

Faculty of Biological Sciences

Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Physical Sciences

this is the original list for the timetable good luck and i wish u guys all the best
Re: Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed by joehk(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2009
this is the same thing the one above is a wee bit mixed up on day 1 fac of bus adm and enviromental science is at enugu campus and on day 2 fac of phy science and engineering and agriculture and biological science exam starts at 8:30 sharp dont be late, good luck.

Re: Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2009
pls someone help me.i have been tryin 2 register online 4 unn post ume since though i'm applyin thru direct entry but it has been telling me invalid jamb registration number.i dont knw wat d problem is.i bought d D-E form frm jamb office.filled online,submitted and printed out d examination slip.someone shld plssssssss help me out cos we(D-E) are writing on d 5th of september.i'm kind of confused.
Re: Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2009
prior 2 wat i posted earlier on.is it dat we D-E candidates are not goin 2 register or wat.are we 2 just come dat day of exam wit our credentials.pls someone advice me.
Re: Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2009
pls who has successfully registered 4 d unn Direct entry or rather post jamb for direct entry cos i'm havin dificulties.afta puttin my jamb registration number and access code pin,it keeps tellin me dat my jamb registration is invalid.help oh
Re: Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed by chibuzineo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2009
hello u dont need to worry cos i know how u feel about the whole tin i will see to some ofmy friends the registerd 4 the d-e of unn to know how diers is and i will reply u soon but u should have made the cmpain since,but nevertheless just pray dat it works out but to me i think dre are 2 tins involved it might be 1st of all wre u able to veiw ur jamb result if u wre able to veiw it it den means dat jamb dindt send ur name to the school and all u need do its to rush to the nearest jamb office close to u to lay a complain still i will still meet some of my freind dat registerd 4 the same exams to no how it is just calm dow my name is MICHEAL promise u it will be well
Re: Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2009
Good to know that the PUME registration link is back and open till 26th August,2009. Am loving that school, I think there is human face in the administration and admission processes.
Re: Unn Post Ume Date Confirmed by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2009
CHIBUZINEO,
thanks 4 ur reply but i'm still expectin 2 hear frm u.wats up bout ur guyz?i want 2 knw how they registered.u can mail me on nicenikky4real@yahoo.com.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Crawford University Post Utme Form Is Out / Ui Admission Second Choice / Lautech Resumes Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.