Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer (17889 Views)

Buhari Fails To Release Assets Declaration Document After CCB Verification / Saraki Case Faces Early Collapse As Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki’s Assets Verified, / Bukola Saraki’s Assets Form Not Verified By EFCC , Says Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Nelkoko: 9:32pm On May 10, 2016
E NO concern us

Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Surfboard(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2016
And people are here castigating Saraki for hiring 90 lawyers. Can you now see why he has done that?

Two heads are better than one, they say.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by ehissi(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2016
The case was a foolish man's undertaking from the get-go!! Anyone who has half a brain would know that it is politically motivated for the following reasons!!

1.) The CCT cannot Jail Saraki; it can only bar him from holding public office, seize his assets and recommend him for impeachment or sack before the Senate. That's all!! They just want him out of the Senate and if possible spoil his career for going against parties choice for senate presidency. Chikena!!

2.) The Court is a special administrative court that is under the CCB, which is under the Secretary General of The Federation. As opposed to normal court, where you petition the NJC, National Judicial Commission if a judge is deemed to be unethical. In the case of the CCT you petition the Office of the Secretary General.

And who appoints the Secretary General of the Federation directly??........ President Buhari.

Which is actually the core reason the Senate wanted to amend the CCT act, so that it could bring it directly under the Judiciary and take it away from the Presidency to force CCT judges to be accountable before the Courts/the law instead of the Presidency!!

At the end of the day: this court is a Kangaroo court and won't even dare find Saraki guilty because too many flops were involved in the proceedings which could indict the judge assuming the court was under the Judiciary !!

How can EFCC be prosecuting a case for CCB in a CCT before a judge that initially refused to clear an allegation of #100million Naira bribe raised by the same EFCC- only for EFCC to clear the Judge of the #100million bribe allegation after he insisted that Saraki face trial before him in his court; in a court under the direct Jurisdiction of the Presidency and you expect fair judgement!!??

Buhari is just making a mockery of the office of Presidency before the world!! No wonder David Cameron was forced to comment!!

First U accuse Dasuki of Diverting $2.1billion; yet you place him on trial for a punny #25billion Naira - roughly $80million!! What happened to the balance of over $2.02billion dollars and why isn't he facing trial forthe balance as well We nor know and Nigerians no ask!!

Then when the time comes for you to prove he stole the money in open court; you ask the Judge for secret trial - which the Judge Bluntly refuse - till today FG has refused to bring Dasuki to court till today!!

Nnamdi Kanu nko?? You accuse him of Treason and spreading hate speech and succession!! After using him to shine in the media; oya come to court and prove it. You ask for secret trial, when e no work,you ask for prosecution witnesses to wear mask in court to hide their identity - whether na there Lai Mohammed get inspiration to brand/Repackage Masquerades for employment we nor know grin - now we no hear Nnamdi matter again!!

Budget 2016 nko?? After Buhari present Padded budget with his signature, National Assembly ask am wetin happen; e say na Budget Office Sabotage Budget say them go deal seriously with all those involved!!

Make una tell me, How many people have been prosecuted in the budget office forpadding of 2016 budget!!??

Nobody!! Not even one Osun mosquito, they only retired the DG budget office - which is normal, when any new government comes in, DG and Permanent secretaries are retired - and went to the press and said they sacked him and then retired all DG's of Federal Parastatals that's all!!

But yet some confused Nigerians dey clap for anti-corruption drive whey no get spare tire!!

Meanwhile Na almighty Buhari dey yarn for twitter say Abacha no steal; say but people thief money under am!! Even though, Swiss government wan send money whey them thief give am direct from Abacha's personal Swiss account Koro Koro!! For where! E no gree, E say Abacha no thief!!

Chai!! This baba sef, na One Chance Oooh!! undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by GistHub(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2016
Somebody please tell me Saraki juju dey work on Wetkas.
Nigerian between.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by titiakins: 11:29pm On May 10, 2016
Pidggin:
grin This witch hunt will end up hurting the hunter
hehehe
Walahi!

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by dotfam2104(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2016
Peeps shld take a chill pill. The prosecutor wld stl av it's day in court. U can't conclude d whole process on daily proceedings.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by izyericson: 11:52pm On May 10, 2016
eheee! shebi fuel now don reach 130 per liter, informally formal.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Jazzlite: 12:01am On May 11, 2016
me I love corruption or how else would I have been able to circumvent systems in naija? Corruption is an alternative form of income redistribution...since the govt channel of income distribution has failed completely

oshe11:
its ovbious dis govt is trying too hard to jail dis guy! We all knw he is corrupt as far he is a nigerian bt likewise d judge, d efcc, d president n even me n U reading dis post
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Max24: 12:02am On May 11, 2016
[quote author=ehissi post=45504356]The case was a foolish man's undertaking from the get-go!! Anyone who has half a brain would know that it is politically motivated for the following reasons!!

1.) The CCT cannot Jail Saraki; it can only bar him from holding public office, seize his assets and recommend him for impeachment or sack before the Senate. That's all!! They just want him out of the Senate and if possible spoil his career for going against parties choice for senate presidency. Chikena!!

2.) The Court is a special administrative court that is under the CCB, which is under the Secretary General of The Federation. As opposed to normal court, where you petition the NJC, National Judicial Commission if a judge is deemed to be unethical. In the case of the CCT you petition the Office of the Secretary General.

And who appoints the Secretary General of the Federation directly??........ President Buhari.

Which is actually the core reason the Senate wanted to amend the CCT act, so that it could bring it directly under the Judiciary and take it away from the Presidency to force CCT judges to be accountable before the Courts/the law instead of the Presidency!!

At the end of the day: this court is a Kangaroo court and won't even dare find Saraki guilty because too many flops were involved in the proceedings which could indict the judge assuming the court was under the Judiciary !!

How can EFCC be prosecuting a case for CCB in a CCT before a judge that initially refused to clear an allegation of #100million Naira bribe raised by the same EFCC- only for EFCC to clear the Judge of the #100million bribe allegation after he insisted that Saraki face trial before him in his court; in a court under the direct Jurisdiction of the Presidency and you expect fair judgement!!??

Buhari is just making a mockery of the office of Presidency before the world!! No wonder David Cameron was forced to comment!!

First U accuse Dasuki of Diverting $2.1billion; yet you place him on trial for a punny #25billion Naira - roughly $80million!! What happened to the balance of over $2.02billion dollars and why isn't he facing trial forthe balance as well We nor know and Nigerians no ask!!

Then when the time comes for you to prove he stole the money in open court; you ask the Judge for secret trial - which the Judge Bluntly refuse - till today FG has refused to bring Dasuki to court till today!!

Nnamdi Kanu nko?? You accuse him of Treason and spreading hate speech and succession!! After using him to shine in the media; oya come to court and prove it. You ask for secret trial, when e no work,you ask for prosecution witnesses to wear mask in court to hide their identity - whether na there Lai Mohammed get inspiration to brand/Repackage Masquerades for employment we nor know grin - now we no hear Nnamdi matter again!!

Budget 2016 nko?? After Buhari present Padded budget with his signature, National Assembly ask am wetin happen; e say na Budget Office Sabotage Budget say them go deal seriously with all those involved!!

Make una tell me, How many people have been prosecuted in the budget office forpadding of 2016 budget!!??

Nobody!! Not even one Osun mosquito, they only retired the DG budget office - which is normal, when any new government comes in, DG and Permanent secretaries are retired - and went to the press and said they sacked him and then retired all DG's of Federal Parastatals that's all!!

But yet some confused Nigerians dey clap for anti-corruption drive whey no get spare tire!!

Meanwhile Na almighty Buhari dey yarn for twitter say Abacha no steal; say but people thief money under am!! Even though, Swiss government wan send money whey them thief give am direct from Abacha's personal Swiss account Koro Koro!! For where! E no gree, E say Abacha no thief!!

Chai!! This baba sef, na One Chance Oooh!! undecided[/quote
All this one typed won't stop Bihari from fighting corruption. Go and read the history of Nigeria and tell me of any President whether military or civilian that jailed as many people as Bihari. He is d only President with that Pedigree. and that is why his integrity can be faulted even by his opposition. Even PDP attested to that during last last campaign,. Recently the Catholic Bishops visited him to lend him their support in fighting corruption while they consistently criticised Jonathan when he was there. Yet Buhari is a moslem. Let's wait for 1 year and see if some so called notable politicians will not have been jailed. Then we will be able to compare Jonathan's efcc with Buharis own
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by ivili(m): 1:10am On May 11, 2016
dunkem21:

If the FG wants to win this case, they should hire 139 lawyers grin .. The more, the merrier ..

Very soon, dem go ask Saraki where him get money to pay 90 lawyers cheesy

S
You harsh ooo,139 lawyers...lol,na competition dem dey do for court?I believe Saraki will win this case,the prosecution will begin to intentionally flop.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Nig4Greatness: 3:51am On May 11, 2016
There's nothing we won't hear in this country. Are these corrupt lawyers saying Saraki asset declaration forms in 2003,2007,2011,2015 were all tampered with?.may be those that tampered with them did that in anticipation he would be charged over those assets in future.bunch of clowns
I think is high time saraki family and friends prevail on him to just admit his fault and plead for leniency cos these jobless lawyers would continue to keep him in courts so as to continue milking him since they know he's only fighting a lost battle.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by alt3r3g0: 5:57am On May 11, 2016
VillageParrot:
In a dramatic development on Tuesday, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) failed to substantiate allegations of anticipatory acquisition of property against the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki at his ongoing trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

The property in contention is the crux of the case, as the Federal Government is claiming in the charges against Saraki that he entered in his 2003 Assets Declaration Form, a property he later bought in 2006.

However, EFCC lead investigator and prosecution witness, Michael Wetkas who is currently under cross examination on Tuesday, failed to convince the Tribunal that Saraki did anticipatory buying following evidences that No 15 MacDonald Street, Ikoyi, Lagos State was bidded for by different companies and persons in a rigorous, transparent process which the defendant could not have possibly imagined, let alone anticipate.

According to the Defense Counsel, Paul Erokoro (SAN), "Mr Wetkas, can you tell us how the defendant knew in 2003 what properties he would buy in 2006?"

Wetkas on his part could not through facts and documents prove that there was any anticipatory acquisition by Saraki. In a response to a question by the Defense Counsel, Erokoro, Wetkas admitted that it was inhumanly possible for the defendant or any human being whatsoever to be able to determine the exact property they were going to acquire at a later time in the future as was in this case of the Ikoyi property.

Although the lead prosecutor, Rotimi Jacobs (SAN) and the CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar tried to come to the rescue of Wetkas, contradictory claims and lack of evidence to substantiate the charge rendered their intervention immaterial.

Consequently, the lawyer to Saraki has now raised a new ground that his assets declaration form was likely tampered with at the CCB: "Logic tells us that exhibit 1 has been tampered with", he said. The development threw the court into palpable suspense leading to Saraki's lead counsel Kanu Agabi SAN calling for adjournment.

From unfolding developments, the case of tampered evidence may be a new ground for the court to determine and spend time on in the days ahead.

http://www.signalng.com/scandal-sarakis-assets-declaration-form-tampered-lawyer/

The journalist sounds biased. If you take out that paragraph the report will still be the same... but neutral.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:05am On May 11, 2016
The useless Dullard has a hand in it.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by freeze001(f): 6:42am On May 11, 2016
Nig4Greatness:
There's nothing we won't hear in this country. Are these corrupt lawyers saying Saraki asset declaration forms in 2003,2007,2011,2015 were all tampered with?.may be those that tampered with them did that in anticipation he would be charged over those assets in future.bunch of clowns
I think is high time saraki family and friends prevail on him to just admit his fault and plead for leniency cos these jobless lawyers would continue to keep him in courts so as to continue milking him since they know he's only fighting a lost battle.

Mmm, another scenario could be that they were possibly tampered with immediately he went against party plans and the plan was then hatched to remove him from office of President of the Senate... undecided
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by freeze001(f): 6:44am On May 11, 2016
alt3r3g0:

The journalist sounds biased. If you take out that paragraph the report will still be the same... but neutral.

Were there attempts to intervene by Umar and the Prosecution lawyer? Why water down the truth? We need to know it all so we make informed decisions or don't u think so?
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by orakao8: 7:21am On May 11, 2016
LOL
Lionsclaw:
grin
So with all the gra gra this is our over sabi EFCC confused like fowl when want to lay egg grin ?

If Saraki comes out with the last laugh I wonder where Tinubu will hide his face
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Themandator: 7:23am On May 11, 2016
Smart lawyer
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Amanwulu1(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2016
dammytosh:

I am telling you.

How 1mbeciles handle such cases baffles me.

How is it the guy's business to know au Saraki will know that he will buy a property in 2015.

bros u n I will not knw how it's d guy's biz to knw cos we are lay ppl. However those raising n accepting it are not. Dat's why I laugh at d ignorant who hv become d judge in dis case n hv given their judgement b4 d case began.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Themandator: 7:35am On May 11, 2016
Nig4Greatness:

It is a lawsuit.. It has no feelings. Just present facts and documentation and you are home and dry.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Themandator: 7:46am On May 11, 2016
dammytosh:

I am telling you.

How 1mbeciles handle such cases baffles me.

How is it the guy's business to know au Saraki will know that he will buy a property in 2015.

You comment is that of a layman... They accused d him of something and he says his form was doctored. It is their responsibility to prove that it was not doctored by proving that he did in fact made the entry to acquire a property not listed for sale in 2003, IN 2006 and that he knew he was going to outbid his competition or that all the competitors where one and same as the company that eventually bought the property.

Being un-necessarily abusive won't add any value to your comment... A SAN can't be an slowpoke.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by dammytosh: 7:50am On May 11, 2016
Themandator:

You comment is that of a layman... They accused d him of something and he says his form was doctored. It is there responsibility to prove that it was not doctored by proving that he did in fact made the entry to acquire a property not listed for sale in 2003, IN 2006 and that he knew he was going to outbid his competition or that all the competitors where one and see as the company that eventually bought the property.

Being un-necessarily abusive won't add any value to your comment... A SAN can't be an slowpoke.

I am talking as the witness. You don't have to be a SAN to be a witness. You don't need to be a graduate of law before you are cross examined.

There are more intelligent ways to answer questions when you are cross examined.

I am the EFCC investigator and all i did was investigate the irregularities between the form he submitted and the properties acquired.

Asking me how will some one know he will buy property in 3 years time is a question for their client not for me.

Instead of saying it is impossible. How will u say it is impossible are you not contradicting the case you are trying to build ?

if it is impossible why do we have Anticipatory Declaration as part of the crime in CCB
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by dammytosh: 7:54am On May 11, 2016
Amanwulu1:
bros u n I will not knw how it's d guy's biz to knw cos we are lay ppl. However those raising n accepting it are not. Dat's why I laugh at d ignorant who hv become d judge in dis case n hv given their judgement b4 d case began.

I disagree It is not his business to know how.

He was simply an investigator. Given a declaration form and he investigated and discovered that the properties were bought much later.

How possible that was should be a question for Saraki not the EFCC investigator

If it is not possible there won't be Anticipatory Declaration as a crime in CCB.

Saying it is impossible is contradictory to the case he is building.

I dnt trust him he might have been compromised.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Nobody: 8:58am On May 11, 2016
ehissi:
The case was a foolish man's undertaking from the get-go!! Anyone who has half a brain would know that it is politically motivated for the following reasons!!

Chai!! This baba sef, na One Chance Oooh!! undecided

I feel absolutely unattached to this crap
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by ayindejimmy(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2016
coldFLARES1:
On the merit of the cross-examination by the defense lawyer, I am inclined to agree with him that Saraki's Asset
Declaration Form at the CCB was tampered with.

If that property was acquired 3 years after the forms were submitted, through an open, transparent and maybe competitive bidding process, how do you rationally prove a case of anticipatory acquisition?

In spite of our biases, it is only right that we don't allow predetermined judgements. Consequently, the FG should lose this one to know that you don't just allege,...........it's also your duty to prove!
this Nig , how hard can it be to prove Saraki arranged 4 all the ppl dat bidded wit him. Which obvinuslw mite b d case. This Efcc is jus lazy, incompetent and uninteligent. They ought to av ironed out all intricacies b4 going to court. I suspect al these lapses r delibrate
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by nwakibie3(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2016
Although the lead prosecutor, Rotimi Jacobs (SAN) and the CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar tried to come to the rescue of Wetkas, contradictory claims and lack of evidence to substantiate the charge rendered their intervention immaterial.

Plz Is Danladi Umar one of the FG councel or the judge in this case?
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by Horus(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YWT92oMjhk

[size=14pt]Corruption Trial: Senate President Saraki made anticipatory asset declaration, says witness[/size]

A witness of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Michael Wetkas, on Tuesday admitted that Senate President Bukola Saraki, made anticipatory asset declaration. Saraki is standing on a 16-count charge bordering on alleged false asset declaration and money laundering, which he pleaded not guilty.

Wetkas made the admission under cross examination by Saraki’s Counsel, Paul Erokoro (SAN) at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. “Based on the strength of the documents we have tendered, I agree that the defendant made an anticipatory asset declaration until proven otherwise,’’ he said. He further testified that during investigation “we discovered N1.5 million in the defendant’s wife account in Ecobank. The witness said that N1.1million was discovered in same bank account with the name of Seni Saraki and Toyin Saraki. Wetkas said that Saraki declared that he had cars worth N263.4 million before he became governor of Kwara. The analysis of the defendant’s cars revealed the “Saraki has Mercedes Benz S320 valued N16million, Mercedes Benz S500 valued N20 million and Mercedes Benz G500 valued six million naira. Others were Mercedes Benz V220 valued two million naira, Ferari 456GT valued N25million and Lincoln Navigator Jeep valued N15 million. Also in the list were Mercedes Benz ML280 valued N8.5million, Peugeot 406 valued N2.9million, Mercedes Benz CLK320 valued nine million naira and Mercedes Benz E320 valued N11million. The others were Mercedes Benz G500 valued N45million, Mercedes Benz S500 valued N30 million, Lexus Jeep valued N30 million and Lincoln Navigator worth N25million. He also read in the exhibit that Saraki had assets worth over four billion naira both in properties and the cars. He, however, said that property No. 15, Macdonald Street Ikoyi, Lagos, was sold to Saraki’s company Skyview Properties Limited which was not captured in his Asset Declaration Form.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by alt3r3g0: 12:25pm On May 11, 2016
freeze001:

Were there attempts to intervene by Umar and the Prosecution lawyer? Why water down the truth? We need to know it all so we make informed decisions or don't u think so?

Prosecution...yes...i believe both sides have a right to argue their case. Justice Umar, i dont think so. The fact that he allowed the argument to stand, shows he is neutral. He could as well struck out the argument outright rather than arguing...Just like the motion for him to disqualify himself.
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by 1stdammy: 1:28pm On May 11, 2016
coldFLARES1:
On the merit of the cross-examination by the defense lawyer, I am inclined to agree with him that Saraki's Asset
Declaration Form at the CCB was tampered with.

If that property was acquired 3 years after the forms were submitted, through an open, transparent and maybe competitive bidding process, how do you rationally prove a case of anticipatory acquisition?

In spite of our biases, it is only right that we don't allow predetermined judgements. Consequently, the FG should lose this one to know that you don't just allege,...........it's also your duty to prove!
God bless ur sense of reasoning........
Re: Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer by ehissi(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2016
[quote author=Max24 post=45506938][/quote]

I admire your optimism, I must say that it is highly commendable! Even as Christians, we are commended to always have a positive outlook on life and never lose hope!!

But the facts speaks for themselves!! In any case, the fact that you jail somebody doesn't make U a leader or a hero in a corrupt nation!!

In any case, he jailed awolowo but still went to apologise to the awolowo family; plus he had people, civillians tried by military tribunal for civil matters!!

That is a crime anywhere in the world: which is why he continues to deny that he ever did such. Even when people who have faced such tribunals have testified to the contrary!!

He also tried - and failed woefully -to suppress the media in his "hey days" as well as many folks that he just jailed like Ojukwu just for the f-ck of it.

What people insist on is the the anti-corruption tempo must continue; but it must be guided by the law and not vendetta.

Even cardinal Okojie has blasted Buhari for the way and manner he is going about it!! If he seeks to rid the Nation of Corrupt elements; he is welcome but breaking the law in the process defeats the purpose of his anti-corruption drive without spare tire!

U have spoken and I will remind you in a years time when your alleged jailing will take place; just like tuale4u, who opened thread for budget 2016 and said buhari should be commended for withdrawing the budget through the backdoor and that it was only " a break of protocol and he broke no law".

He maintained that position, until he heard that the budget was padded. That was how he abandoned his own thread but when anybody dey praise buhari on any issue on the budget he must showup. I now made it my Job to remind him of his comments before he heard the budget was padded and when I do he remains silent!!

Una whey no be lawyers, una whey no dey ask lawyers questions about proceedings in court or follow court proceedings closely dey express unfounded optimism when the fact of the cases are clear and on ground!!

Many people don't even know that Dasuki is on trial for roughly $80m and not $2.1bn and yet they are hailing Buhari for taking him to court while blowing lies in the media!!

I will wait for a year; infact I will start reminding you after 2 years to show me all the people that Buhari's EFCC has jailed. At least then you will know that Buhari is just playing on Nigerians intelligence, Naivity and ignorance.

Chikena!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) / Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives CAN President, Ayokunle, At His Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.