Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting (3114 Views)

10 Things To The Itsekiris And Ijaws In Delta State -Afriifa / Fear Of ROPC Attack: Ijaws Flee Lagos, Ogun States / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by odikimi: 7:32pm On May 10, 2016
I will call them cowards if they fail to do it, I am living in Ajah, Lagos. Please let them come to Badore and start with me first of all so I will know they are not cowards.

4 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by aljharem(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin grin. Very stupid.
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by georjay(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:
I will call them cowards if they fail to do it, I am living in Ajah, Lagos. Please let them come to Badore and start with me first of all so I will know they are not cowards.

chill na
avengers never strike

1 Like

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by OmoIgala: 7:51pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:

U dey live for Ajah? grin
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by googlepikins: 8:00pm On May 10, 2016
Cowards can't fight
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by papparatzzi2013: 8:08pm On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:
Cowards can't fight

Ijaws in Ajegunle said the same and the rest is history.

We have done it before and we shall repeat it, if need be.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by smarthG(f): 8:13pm On May 10, 2016
The Government of APC is a government of hatred. Gradually its trending...

Who said jonathan government was currupt? There was peace. Which is one of the factor of development. Now, even the VP Osinbande is scared today!

May God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by googlepikins: 8:36pm On May 10, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Ijaws in Ajegunle said the same and the rest is history.

We have done it before and we shall repeat it, if need be.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wetin you dey yarn?
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by odikimi: 8:56pm On May 10, 2016
georjay:

chill na
avengers never strike
ODU said they will strike first before NDA will strike, so I am giving up myself as the first point of contact. Tell them not to be cowards
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by georjay(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:

ODU said they will strike first before NDA will strike, so I am giving up myself as the first point of contact. Tell them not to be cowards

toor
ba masalla

kosiwere nigbana

ejo ma waako
eyin lemo
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:
[s]
[/s]

guy stop all this ur internet chest beating,u wil just die 4 nting and dia is noting ur people can do about it
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by odikimi: 9:09pm On May 10, 2016
princeafeez:

guy stop all this ur internet chest beating,u wil just die 4 nting and dia is noting ur people can do about
pls come down and do it, I am calling on you
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by odikimi: 9:10pm On May 10, 2016
georjay:

toor ba masalla
kosiwere nigbana
ejo ma waako eyin lemo
Cc: Seun Mynd44
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by asorocker: 9:12pm On May 10, 2016
A Yoruba strike on the ijaws whether by omission or commission will. Mark the end of the Yoruba race

6 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by georjay(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:
Cc: Seun Mynd44
oga ade kilo shele?
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by georjay(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2016
asorocker:
A Yoruba strike on the ijaws whether by omission or commission will. Mark the end of the Yoruba race

say wetyn happen
wetyn wan cause am?

una get chemical weapons ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by papparatzzi2013: 9:23pm On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:
wetin you dey yarn?

Indeed you are a pikin. Ask you elders in Ajegunle, they will tell you the fairy tale.

2 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by papparatzzi2013: 9:25pm On May 10, 2016
asorocker:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am sure your elders in Ajegunle will tell you never to say that again.

Read up.

5 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by asorocker: 9:27pm On May 10, 2016
georjay:

say wetyn happen
wetyn wan cause am?

una get chemical weapons ni
All ijaws need to do to sink Yoruba race if Yoruba attack them is to blow up the third mainland bridge, cater bridge and the contain bridge then completely wreck apapa ports and MMIA.
This will force expatriates to escape through Benin Republic while igbos the live wire of Lagos would have no option than move their business to another port city.
Once that is done Lagos would stagnate and choke to death on the weight of redundant and unprofitable businesses ,warehouses, eateries, schools, brt, taxis ,yellow buses, shopping mall etc.

1 Like

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by asorocker: 9:28pm On May 10, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am sure your elders in Ajegunle will tell you never to say that again.

Read up.

I pray hard for peace to reign.

2 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by bastardfrank: 9:29pm On May 10, 2016
asorocker:

You can only rant online and make noise cos you have no single shame.

3 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by asorocker: 9:32pm On May 10, 2016
bastardfrank:

You can only rant online and make noise cos you have no single shame.
I pray peace to reign my brother. There is nothing like peace
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by odikimi: 9:36pm On May 10, 2016
I hold nothing against Yoruba and not any other tribe. In fact, my iyawo is Yoruba but I am usually taken aback when I hear any group threatening others. NDA never threatened Yoruba as a tribe, they only have issues with federal government. They also threatened to bomb PH, Abuja and Calabar. None of these people threatened to wipe out Ijaws but Yoruba people took it as a tribal matter.

3 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by bastardfrank: 9:41pm On May 10, 2016
asorocker:

I pray peace to reign my brother. There is nothing like peace

You pray for peace but chestbeating about wiping off a whole tribe, you need medication.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by georjay(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2016
asorocker:

All ijaws need to do to sink Yoruba race if Yoruba attack them is to blow up the third mainland bridge, cater bridge and the contain bridge then completely wreck apapa ports and MMIA.
This will force expatriates to escape through Benin Republic while igbos the live wire of Lagos would have no option than move their business to another port city.
Once that is done Lagos would stagnate and choke to death on the weight of redundant and unprofitable businesses ,warehouses, eateries, schools, brt, taxis ,yellow buses, shopping mall etc.

hmmm so easy on paper
let them try it...
igbos...live wire... wait shey na only igbo people dey do business for lagos??
na question o

na igbos get all the manufacturing and corporate industries wey dey pay tax
na only igbos??
toor continue

i wish una goodluck o

1 Like

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by georjay(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:
I hold nothing against Yoruba and not any other tribe. In fact, my iyawo is Yoruba but I am usually taken aback when I hear any group threatening others. NDA never threatened Yoruba as a tribe, they only have issues with federal government. They also threatened to bomb PH, Abuja and Calabar. None of these people threatened to wipe out Ijaws but Yoruba people took it as a tribal matter.

they took it p cos it will affect them
sheby most ss peeps want nda to continue destroying things so as to prove a point to the Fg
na y dem no complain na
Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by bastardfrank: 9:49pm On May 10, 2016
odikimi:

Illiterate, so the NDA are a tribe right? You must be pained toddler cos you are only disgracing yourself. NDA threatened to bomb Lagos and another group ODU replied and you foaming in the mouth screaming Yoruba, you better dont kill yourself cos nothing will happen.

3 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by bastardfrank: 9:51pm On May 10, 2016
[s]
asorocker:

[/s]

The evil you wish for the Yorubas will surely go back to your Ibo erosion republic tribe, by Gods grace.

3 Likes

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by odikimi: 9:59pm On May 10, 2016
bastardfrank:

Illiterate, so the NDA are a tribe right? You must be pained toddler cos you are only disgracing yourself. NDA threatened to bomb Lagos and another group ODU replied and you foaming in the mouth screaming Yoruba, you better dont kill yourself cos nothing will happen.
I v never insulted Yoruba and yo insult on me won't persuade me to do that. You called me illiterate, me and you who is d illiterate here? If you don't know how to read and comprehend write ups, pls gbagbe for one corner. ODU called Ijaw as a tribe, that they will attack Ijaws in South West. Please learn how to read so u can comprehend. epa

1 Like

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by MrAdetunjiBayo: 10:05pm On May 10, 2016
princeafeez:
[/s]

guy stop all this ur internet chest beating,u wil just die 4 nting and dia is noting ur people can do about it

I agree with you afeez, we yoruba muslims must fight against Ijaws, they have our Baba Buhari. An insult against buhari is an insult to the greater yoruba race because buhari is greater than Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: ODU Threaten To Attack Ijaws In Lagos: Counting by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:
Cowards can't fight
yes igbo can't fight...remember enugu blood bath? gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) / Just In! First Presidential Candidate To Run 'unopposed' In Nigeria Soon / Biafrexit: See D Offer APC Govs Re Making To IPOB 2drop Agitation For Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.