Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France (2694 Views)

Sites That Will Pay You To Test Applications Remotely / New Follow Come Beats By Dre Auxiliary Capable With Voice Control. 3k / Airbus Plans To Test Self-driven Airborne Taxi By The End Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 8:51pm On May 10, 2016
Russia, this summer, is preparing to test-fire a nuclear weapon nicknamed "Satan 2" which is so powerful it could destroy a whole country in seconds.
The nuclear missile, which is totally unstoppable by Nuclear defence systems is the most powerful missile ever designed and is equipped with stealth technology to help it dodge enemy radar systems.
The missile with official name RS-28 Sarmat and nicknamed Satan 2 by NATO military experts will replace Soviet R-36M missiles nicknamed "Satan" .
This groundbreaking military invention by President Putin's led Russia will surely strike fear into Western Nations like the U.S, Britain, Germany and France as the Satan 2 missile is capable of wiping an entire nation as big as France or the size of Texas in seconds, as it is capable of delivering up to a dozen warheads in just one strike.
The weapon will be tested this summer and will now be used for active service by Russian military before 2020.

"In this sense, the Sarmat missile will not only become the R-36M's successor, but also to some extent it will determine in which direction nuclear deterrence in the world will develop," according to reports from Russian news network Zvezda .
''The missile is expected to be capable of delivering up to a dozen warheads, allowing to effectively destroy an area the "size of Texas or France",

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/russia-to-test-unstoppable-satan-2.html?m=1

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by Davbams(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2016
Endtime missile
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ki02020(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2016
But I still believe USA has an edge over Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 9:36pm On May 10, 2016
ki02020:
But I still believe USA has an edge over Russia

how?
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 9:37pm On May 10, 2016
Davbams:
Endtime missile
I tell you with this even the WEST will be afraid of them

1 Like

Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by Xionez(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2016
Humans...creating means to destroy ourselves.
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by obaayo2: 9:56pm On May 10, 2016
Not surprised. it's already been confirmed that the RS-28 will be in active service before 2020. in fact some units will be deployed to Siberia and the southern Urals when the enormous new weapon becomes operational in 2018. The massive liquid-fueled missiles will replace the existing Cold War-era
R-36M2 Voyevoda (SS-18 Satan) ICBM —which is the largest such weapon ever built.

I also see this as a response by Russia to the advancement of NATO towards its borders, in any case, Russia is ready to make things rough if there should be any slight provocation, which is already near as Russian SU-27 has already intercepted a US spy plane in Eastern Europe already and a couple SU-24s already scrambled a US warship in the Baltic Sea and many MIG-31bm already stationed in countries in Europe that are Russian allies and the just concluded Russian-Chinese military drills.
I pity the west and America.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

but wait o, ritababe, when did you become a military commentator?

1 Like

Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ki02020(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2016
ritababe:

how?

Having more robust and sophisticated military outlays
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by dkronicle(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2016
Devil gan will soon be scared of men. How will a normal humanbeing invent sth as disastrous as this...

1 Like

Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 10:07pm On May 10, 2016
ki02020:

Having more robust and sophisticated military outlays

wats the use when this weapon can smash everything at once?
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 10:11pm On May 10, 2016
dkronicle:
Devil gan will soon be scared of men. How will a normal humanbeing invent sth as disastrous as this...

lol

and were is lalasticlala self
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 10:13pm On May 10, 2016
obaayo2:
Not surprised. it's already been confirmed that the RS-28 will be in active service before 2020. in fact some units will be deployed to Siberia and the southern Urals when the enormous new weapon becomes operational in 2018. The massive liquid-fueled missiles will replace the existing Cold War-era
R-36M2 Voyevoda (SS-18 Satan) ICBM —which is the largest such weapon ever built.

I also see this as a response by Russia to the advancement of NATO towards its borders, in any case, Russia is ready to make things rough if there should be any slight provocation, which is already near as Russian SU-27 has already intercepted a US spy plane in Eastern Europe already and a couple SU-24s already scrambled a US warship in the Baltic Sea and many MIG-31bm already stationed in countries in Europe that are Russian allies and the just concluded Russian-Chinese military drills.
I pity the west and America.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

but wait o, ritababe, when did you become a military commentator?

if you pity the west wetin you go come talk for our OWN?
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by obaayo2: 10:18pm On May 10, 2016
ritababe:

if you pity the west wetin you go come talk for our OWN?
though we are ready to fight too, but such case does not affect us except economically. I pity us too because we rely on those advanced countries seeking to destroy themselves.

we are non aligned, it's none of our business
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 10:21pm On May 10, 2016
obaayo2:
though we are ready to fight too, but such case does not affect us except economically. I pity us too because we rely on those advanced countries seeking to destroy themselves.

we are non aligned, it's none of our business

and I hope they do
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by tdayof(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Capable of wiping off France and also capable of being intercepted by NATO assets.

1 Like

Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by oscillation55(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
tdayof:
Capable of wiping off France and also capable of being intercepted by NATO assets.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by DeKen: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
ritababe:
Russia, this summer, is preparing to test-fire a nuclear weapon nicknamed "Satan 2" which is so powerful it could destroy a whole country in seconds.
The nuclear missile, which is totally unstoppable by Nuclear defence systems is the most powerful missile ever designed and is equipped with stealth technology to help it dodge enemy radar systems.
The missile with official name RS-28 Sarmat and nicknamed Satan 2 by NATO military experts will replace Soviet R-36M missiles nicknamed "Satan" .
This groundbreaking military invention by President Putin's led Russia will surely strike fear into Western Nations like the U.S, Britain, Germany and France as the Satan 2 missile is capable of wiping an entire nation as big as France or the size of Texas in seconds, as it is capable of delivering up to a dozen warheads in just one strike.
The weapon will be tested this summer and will now be used for active service by Russian military before 2020.

"In this sense, the Sarmat missile will not only become the R-36M's successor, but also to some extent it will determine in which direction nuclear deterrence in the world will develop," according to reports from Russian news network Zvezda .
''The missile is expected to be capable of delivering up to a dozen warheads, allowing to effectively destroy an area the "size of Texas or France",

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/russia-to-test-unstoppable-satan-2.html?m=1

lalasticlala

Interesting read, crazy how the fight for world power never stops or seems to wanna seize anytime soon.. sad
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Xionez:
Humans...creating means to destroy ourselves.
why we are hungry in Africa.
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by Terabyteck(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Armageddon Loading...

The Fear of Russia is the beginning of the end, certainly the west will try to respond in its own way maybe by developing something similar or high to counter Soviet ( Russian) domination of the world.

Certainly World War III is loading...

We w'd Nigeria be during this great war.
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Interesting read, crazy how the fight for world power never stops or seems to wanna seize anytime soon.. sad

lol
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by gidjah(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
where has RS Satan 1 gotten them,the troubles knowledge will cause ehn, even knowledge it self won't be able tpo solve it!
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
ritababe:

lol

it's sad but true rita, if u watch a lot of aljazera, bbc and all, you would know this nations ain't playing at all.....
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

it's sad but true rita, if u watch a lot of aljazera, bbc and all, you would know this nations ain't playing at all.....

yeah but Russia is the strongest now I think.
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
ritababe:

yeah but Russia is the strongest now I think.

Russia ke, Russia dey their lane, North korea is there, Chinese economy is fast beating that of the U.S to title of worlds best economy, the Koreans and Russians all have these crazy bombs, nukes and atomic things that the EU is trying to curtail, babe you don't want to go into their world, it's crazy, trust me
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Russia ke, Russia dey their lane, North korea is there, Chinese economy is fast beating that of the U.S to title of worlds best economy, the Koreans and Russians all have these crazy bombs, nukes and atomic things that the EU is trying to curtail, babe you don't want to go into their world, it's crazy, trust me

but with this weapon, I don't think the US can match them
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
ritababe:

but with this weapon, I don't think the US can match them

BABE THERE IS more to war and fighting than owning a weapon, there is intelligence, surveillance, spies, support from other countries, US has a large amount of strong backing from Israel, UK and some top world powers, if a fight or war breaks, one nation can's fight it alone, you need allies and the US are very good at infiltration just as the UK also are, they could have eyes on the know how and the blue print of this type of weapon and make theirs, babe it's not as easy as abc and having a strong weapon, you must also have allies and strong countries behind you if not, you might be attacking the US, while, French troops and intelligence, the British, Israelis and other world powers all invade and attack your own countries and kill everyone, the US has a lot of enemies and also a lot of friends, think about that...
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by ritababe(f): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

BABE THERE IS more to war and fighting than owning a weapon, there is intelligence, surveillance, spies, support from other countries, US has a large amount of strong backing from Israel, UK and some top world powers, if a fight or war breaks, one nation can's fight it alone, you need allies and the US are very good at infiltration just as the UK also are, they could have eyes on the know how and the blue print of this type of weapon and make theirs, babe it's not as easy as abc and having a strong weapon, you must also have allies and strong countries behind you if not, you might be attacking the US, while, French troops and intelligence, the British, Israelis and other world powers all invade and attack your own countries and kill everyone, the US has a lot of enemies and also a lot of friends, think about that...

lol and you think Russia don't have allies
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by nymphomaniac(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cool. I have my weapons defense system frm ijebu ode sha
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
ritababe:

lol and you think Russia don't have allies

Baby everyone has allowed, to be number 1 in the world also means you have the strongest allies, anyway enough of politics and world power talk, it's late evening on the island, convo should be more fun, adventurous and real xx
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by lakefist(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
I want power to shift from USA simple. Let China be the world power.
Re: Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France by tdayof(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2016
lakefist:
I want power to shift from USA simple. Let China be the world power.
China is far from it. Economically may be but not very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD Dell Inspiron 7573: 8th Gen I7, 2gb Nvidia, 16gb, 256gb SOLD SOLD / Samsung S10e 128gb snapdragon for 105k / Now You Can Recharge Your Magic Jack Phone And Call International Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.