Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Wife, Ronke Was Promiscuous, Told Lover She Enjoyed Sex They Had – Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife, Ronke Was Promiscuous, Told Lover She Enjoyed Sex They Had – Husband (1443 Views)

"She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police / Autopsy Conducted On Ronke Shonde, Police Invite Alleged Lover / I Didn't Kill My Wife - Ronke Shonde's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife, Ronke Was Promiscuous, Told Lover She Enjoyed Sex They Had – Husband by Trending01: 9:06pm On May 10, 2016
The mystery behind the death of Ronke Shonde at Egbeda, Lagos suburb is just beginning as the husband has revealed that he overheard the wife telling the lover boy that she enjoyed the sex they had.

He explained that he was not responsible for the death of the wife despite her infidelity.

Lekan Shonde, who handed himself over to the Lagos State Police Rapid Response Squadron Monday added that the wife provoked him with her wayward sexual escapade culminating to her death.

Shonke said that the wife, Ronke had travelled with her lover boy to Abuja where she slept with her in a hotel, saying that her illicit sexual acts with the General Manager of a publishing company threatened their eight years old marriage.

Lekan, it was learnt works as a depot worker in the Apapa while the wife worked in GT bank until she was retrenched about three years ago.

Regretting marrying Ronke against his mother’s advice, he explained that his late mother never wanted the union but had to go ahead with the marriage because of the love he has for the woman.

The marriage blessed with two kids of six and four years old children, the couple lived like cat and dog with reported domestic abuses until last week when the man was alleged to have killed the wife and locked her inside the house with the two kids.

FOR MORE: http://theicon.ng/2016/05/10/my-wife-ronke-was-promiscuous-told-lover-she-enjoyed-sex-they-had-husband/

Re: My Wife, Ronke Was Promiscuous, Told Lover She Enjoyed Sex They Had – Husband by cbnileowo42: 9:34pm On May 10, 2016
Egbon...u sef loh sabi Bleep d dog u carry put for aoz as wife..u for sick advice on nairaland here on how to Bleep....layemi...tramadol marun,ur wife go dey beg for more
Re: My Wife, Ronke Was Promiscuous, Told Lover She Enjoyed Sex They Had – Husband by Kingsmorisuche: 1:27am On May 11, 2016
Good for you
Re: My Wife, Ronke Was Promiscuous, Told Lover She Enjoyed Sex They Had – Husband by tyson99(m): 3:42am On May 11, 2016
cbnileowo42:
Egbon...u sef loh sabi Bleep d dog u carry put for aoz as wife..u for sick advice on nairaland here on how to Bleep....layemi...tramadol marun,ur wife go dey beg for more
trama abi when the bad effect starts you will blame urself
Re: My Wife, Ronke Was Promiscuous, Told Lover She Enjoyed Sex They Had – Husband by lashout1: 5:21am On May 11, 2016
They are always promiscuous.
Just wondering why Tblis acted like it's new.
Re: My Wife, Ronke Was Promiscuous, Told Lover She Enjoyed Sex They Had – Husband by indie22(f): 9:25am On May 11, 2016
cbnileowo42:

How do you know she was a dog? Are you a member of her family?

You people will just sit behind keyboards and type nonsense, she's not alive to defend her self, yet you believe the words of a murderer?

Even if she was promiscuous, is it by beating her everyday that will cure promiscuity? Or did anyone force him to marry an alleged promiscuous woman?? Everybody knows about insecure,weak men being wife batterers and are quick to accuse their wives of infidelity.

He made a concious decision to marry her. it's his bed, his cross....he should carry it and not be bleating rubbish here looking for pity and sentiments.

Nonsense, wife batterer, murderer, liar.
Re: My Wife, Ronke Was Promiscuous, Told Lover She Enjoyed Sex They Had – Husband by cr7lomo: 12:13pm On May 11, 2016
Provocation is acceptable in the court of law...leave all those chats things Stella, which sibling will accept that their blood cheated...police should investigate properly because u can't overlook suicide becos the man still insists that he didn't kill her...according to him, he walked into a conversation of the wife discussing how she was bleeped thoroughly my her Oga... The Oga should also b invited, the hotel that they assumed lodged in should also b questioned by inviting them...cheating can actually lead a man to murder or mayb the woman could not take the shame of her husband eventually finally finding out about her affair after so much denials and then killed herself

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise To Get My Money Back From Obasanjo Farm / Nigerian Lesbian Seeks Protection In Canada / Wisdom Child School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.