Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,701 members, 7,855,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Desperate Times Comes For Being Diplomatic..i Need Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Desperate Times Comes For Being Diplomatic..i Need Advice (341 Views)

Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / What Is The Future Of Students Of History And Diplomatic Studies In Nigeria / Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Times Comes For Being Diplomatic..i Need Advice by blakbishop(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2016
I am new on nairaland , though I am
an active guest.. I decided to log in today
because something awkward just happened
to me and I need to look for the most diplomatic way to lay off this thing..
Okay , it all started on my way back from lectures with the intention of buying just a stick sweet (#20) and pure water (#30). When I saw a girl which I knew from my church (at that instant I thought should I run because I knew something would leave from my pocket ) but being a Man and noticing that she has already seen me. So I went to the shop and we exchange greetings , then she started whining me so that I could get her *something* though I knew these was bound to happen , I pretended like I was surprised and in less than 30 seconds ..I had bought bread (#70) and Viju milk(#120) for the young lady ..and after that I knew I had made a mistake because I knew she would come back for more (oliver twist).

Two days passes and I came to visit someone in her lodge , when she saw me and started shouting like someone who won a lottery ..I told ppl to tell her I was not there
but they weren't coded..and exposed me.
Then my greatest fears came to past , she told me to carry her to a restaurant , and at that point I knew I made a very idiotic mistake of not being diplomatic and refused the first time she told me to get her something..
So my question is what should I do know that she asked me to take her out , and I am just a student still feeding on monthly allowance.. I want to be diplomatic ..I do want to get her anything and I don't want it to feel as if I am a brokeass nigga..

Re: Desperate Times Comes For Being Diplomatic..i Need Advice by cbnileowo42: 9:27pm On May 10, 2016
Bro try suicide

(1) (Reply)

Witty Wednesday / Heavy Internet Use Leads To Academic Unseriousness In Teens / Study Abroad Made Easy @ Pocket Friendly Price Call:08139483465

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.