Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,395 members, 7,864,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

NDA And The Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA And The Federal Government (634 Views)

NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents / Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDA And The Federal Government by Kizyte(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2016
Do you think the Federal Government's decision to use force against the Niger Delta Avengers is a nice idea to put an end to the menace in the Niger Delta region?

My Opinion: Federal Government should apply late Yar'Adua's strategy in order to end this problem. I believe dialogue and amnesty is a better option. Government should understand that these people have no more fertile land to farm, nor good rivers to fish in order to feed their families as their lands and water have been contaminated by oil activities in the land.

Please share your opinion and a possible solution to the problem...

NO INSULT PLEASE!

Re: NDA And The Federal Government by Nashirushekoni(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2016
I agree with you but I think the amnesty are already in place over there or they hv suspend it
Re: NDA And The Federal Government by m1500: 5:22am On May 11, 2016
People like the NDA have been "settled" in the past and I'm just wondering how much the Niger Deltans benefited. Let us hit the nail at the head: true federalism is the way forward. Each region has something to survive with if only we are willing to look inwards.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Troops Clear Njimia Camp In Sambisa Forest,kill 15 Terrorists / Two Guys Having Street Fight: Kudos To NLC Strike For Free Leisure Time / 14 Things President Buhari Changed Since Assuming Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.