Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria (857 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Says He’s Still The Best Person To Run Facebook / Mark Zuckerberg Says He Will Reveal Something New For Oculus Tomorrow / Oculus -the New Technology Of Facebook, Zuckerberg Says At Developers Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria by libertyfather(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2016
Feeling the greatness right now, I think it's high time we all partake in something as a youth and stop blaming the government, I'm just seeing that as waste of time, let take advantage o their stupidity and make sure life and future for our children....
GOD bless Nigeria youths and only the elders who happens to be our benefactors

Lalasticlala comes and show to the world wh we are made of...Talent even ur job no be potato nah talent grin

Re: What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria by naijafella(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2016
07061102851.A dupe .don't fall for him.claims to sell data.Your money or airtime will never be recovered if you let him in.
Re: What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria by okonja(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2016
naijafella:
07061102851.A dupe .don't fall for him.claims to sell data.Your money or airtime will never be recovered if you let him in.

Common bro,...have some courtesy...if you don't have anything to contribute to the topic, why don't you just open a new thread for this or keep quiet. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria by naijafella(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2016
okonja:

Common bro,...have some courtesy...if you don't have anything to contribute to the topic, why don't you just open a new thread for this or keep quiet. undecided

Has that in any way reduced your IQ? cool
Re: What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria by naijafella(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2016
okonja:

Or are you one of the scammers? grin
Re: What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria by Ewizard(m): 12:21am On May 11, 2016
We dey come..
Re: What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria by LecciGucci: 1:12am On May 11, 2016
WHO IS MARK ZUCKERBERG.
DOES HE KNOW MY MAMA KITCHEN?
Re: What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria by okonja(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2016
naijafella:

Or are you one of the scammers? grin
You need no prophet to tell you to visit my thread via my signature and see for yourself. I ain't no scammer... I hustle to pay my bills, I don't scam undecided
Re: What Zuckerberg Says About Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 11, 2016
Errrrr.......... Ok

(1) (Reply)

This Is Snake Genocide / 5G Already In Usage In Norway (see) / Crestron Home Automation Installers Lagos Nigeria --- Polycom Lagos Nigeria ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.