Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Witches And Wizard Association Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches And Wizard Association Of Nigeria (878 Views)

Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election / African Association Of Automotive Manufacturers And Buhari Pictured / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Witches And Wizard Association Of Nigeria by Nina4u(f): 1:27am On May 11, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
I just read something hell of funny from the wiches and wizards association of Nigeria ......

Spell to stop corrupt Nigerian leaders

Whatever are the reasons they have for destroying the lives of our unborn children, it is time we all put a stop to corrupt official misuse of our national resources for personal enrichment. Our governments have been a matter of few holding the cow for the strongest and most cunning to milk, under those circumstances everybody runs over everybody to make good at the expense of others. We encourage every Nigeria to practice and do the following: Write the names of those who you think are destroying Nigeria by their corruption and greed on a piece of tissue paper. Sketch a pair of snake, tongue to tongue on the paper, or cut out pictures of snakes and place them on the tissue. Add three cloves of garlic or red pepper, then wrap the tissue and bury it anywhere outside. This will asphyxiate any corrupt Nigeria politician and public officers, whenever they decide to spoil Nigeria. As the paper disintegrates, so too will their lives.

Na so ? Abeg they want people to preform rituals .Since Goodluck Jonathan how many corrupt leaders have been removed .. none.....How many have died ? None .....How many r still robbing you blind? A lot of them ...so please stop deceivg people.... abegg ... This is the funniest I have ever heard in my life ...So why isn't the witches and wizards association of Nigeria doing this to all book haram and their leaders I guess it is not working ... LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizard Association Of Nigeria by Proffdada: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2016
The real association are in the spiritual realm and they are pro-corruption grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Us, Eu To Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Anti-corruption Crusade Over Failure... / S/south Leader To Buhari: How To Stop Niger Delta Avengers / "Civis Nigerianus Sum" Jonathan's Bloomberg Speech Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.