Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Nairaland Artiste Arre Missing In Their Lyrics! Check This Short Clip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Nairaland Artiste Arre Missing In Their Lyrics! Check This Short Clip (574 Views)

[lyrics] Check Out “korede Bello – Work It” Lyrics / Evans Mansion In Ghana Recovered And The N20m He Sent To His Wife 4 Days To Arre / Nairaland Artiste, Kylez, Dazzles In New Photoshoot! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nairaland Artiste Arre Missing In Their Lyrics! Check This Short Clip by Exxit(m): 2:26am On May 11, 2016
am not being a music critic or bashing any NL artiste, I've heard countless NL artiste music, freestyle etc and all i can say is it lack meaning. look i am a producer, a record lebel owner, and for the past 1 year on NL i've been searching for artiste to sign. i download every song that any of you record, freestyle and all i can say is that i'm not impressed. not one bit. i even got an album of a "lyricist" thinking he's gonna give me that wale, j.cole, kendrick, M.I, Mode9 vibe, but i was wrong.

you think rappers are just ordinary guys dropping flows and all in studio? no! rappers or artiste in general are readers, geniuses, and critical thinkers. go watch guys like lil wayne, j.cole, wale, kanye,jay z, M.I, A.K.A, Casper etc interviews. even hard core reckless rappers that do all sort of B.S, go watch their interviews and watch how they speak, vocabularies they use,ideas of life and how they see things, you'll begin to wonder if they are artiste or philosophers.

As i was playing around on YouTube today, i found a 14 year old kid who i would say is the perfect example of a talented rapper. check out his short freestyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9Pnfp92oI

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Of P-square Shares Throw Back Photo / See The Current Situation At The MM2, Ikeja (photos) / Iyanya Shares Photos Of Himself In Only Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.