Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Igi Plc Is A Fraud And Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Igi Plc Is A Fraud And Scam (1216 Views)

Latest On Ponzi News - Real And Scam Sites / O-give Has Is A Fraud O / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igi Plc Is A Fraud And Scam by possibleiyke: 3:35am On May 11, 2016
I now believe that IGI PLC as an insurance company is fraud and scam.

They have refused to settle my due claim since 28th seseptember 2015 after fulfilling as payment conditions.

My policy number is 140511, I opened a life assurance policy with them in 2009 and has been contributing N25,000 every month until last year.

Due to financial needs, I decided to terminate d policy. They worked out my settlement which was less than what I have contributed. I accepted and signed the voucher on 28th September 2015.

Up till now, they have been tossing me around and I am really afraid they have scammed me.

Fellow Nigerians, please assist me persuade IGI to pay me.
Re: Igi Plc Is A Fraud And Scam by Olarajee(m): 3:46am On May 11, 2016
You insured ur life?
Re: Igi Plc Is A Fraud And Scam by shakol91(m): 12:16pm On May 11, 2016
possibleiyke:

I now believe that IGI PLC as an insurance company is fraud and scam.

They have refused to settle my due claim since 28th seseptember 2015 after fulfilling as payment conditions.

My policy number is 140511, I opened a life assurance policy with them in 2009 and has been contributing N25,000 every month until last year.

Due to financial needs, I decided to terminate d policy. They worked out my settlement which was less than what I have contributed. I accepted and signed the voucher on 28th September 2015.

Up till now, they have been tossing me around and I am really afraid they have scammed me.

Fellow Nigerians, please assist me persuade IGI to pay me.

@ OP,I won't agree with you that IGIplc has scammed you,I've once worked with them.. You need to consult your agent (sales representative) you bought your package from,to update you on what has caused delay in payment.. Sometimes,claims are not processed as a result of incomplete documents or when the process are not followed up at the head office by the agent or the branch office. Please I urge you to visit your branch manager to know the problem and provide solution.... @ OP & Nairalanders, Pls I'm done with NYSC,I have marketing experience as a sale representative officer and i've worked as subsidiary staff with INEC,WAEC before nysc mobilization, please, I currently need a job to apply and develop my persuasive and negotiation skills which has greatly increase my problem solving skills during my previous jobs I will be very grateful if someone can finally change my story on NL

(1) (Reply)

"My Peregrination" A Book By A Nairalander / I Have Spare 5000 Naira To Invest / Takem Investment Nigeria Limited: Abuja Major Distributor Of Mentos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.